Archived Naga Possible Rename/recreation

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyoWolfever

Dirge Tirador
Reaction score
I vote that Naga change from the current state of being the Argonian-like lizard people they are to large, near hydra like snake creatures
Also that their name be changed to Giant Snakey Lizard People.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
R u for realz?

If so, how would they just... Turn into giant hydra-snakes? O_O

So true, Teddie000. I don't believe Naga should be made into hydra-people. Then Ramuthra wouldn't be able to call Naga 'Brother' and he would also be really quite alone other than with other Dakkar.

There are already new races coming out, I'm sure you can manage to use one of those rather than making up a whole new sub-rac-thing-whatever-it-is. Drakkar are already rather dragon-like, though they are meant to be nearly extinct... Anyhow. I don't support this...

killself.gif

As the future Emperor of the New Naga Empire, I HATE this idea.

๖ۣۜI used to be a Naga, and I loved being it and being the name. Heck, my RP character is human, but I still selected to be a Naga for OOC purposes. Hydra-People? No. Unoriginal, and bland sounding. It doesn't at all live up to their former glory.
-1 Support
What are you smoking?
Giant lizard snakey scales, apparently.

Not a fan of the new name, fine with current Naga name.
-Support

I would like to believe this was a troll post; considering the name he gave them.. Disappointed in the ratings people will carelessly through around.

I vote that Naga change from the current state of being the Argonian-like lizard people they are to large, near hydra like snake creatures
Also that their name be changed to Giant Snakey Lizard People.

SARCASM DETECTED!!! I REPEAT SARCASM DETECTED!!! DO NOT TAKE AT FACE VALUE.
(at least that is what I hope.)

Status
Not open for further replies.