Archived Mystery Events/team Events

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Aeyris

ex-ceo of Lyrah
Reaction score
Faction
Lyrah
How would you all feel about events similar murder mysteries or even escape rooms?

Events where a group would have to work together to win? Moreover, if there were events such as a spleef tournament or other mini games - would anyone have any interest in that?

Just testing the waters,

Aeyris

@onearmsquid

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I really enjoy completely escape rooms with my friends! I don't know how difficult it'd be to put together on MassiveCraft but if somehow the staff could pull it off... Hell to the yes I'll be competing for the lowest time!

Seriously escape rooms are dope.

I would love something like this, especially if Noble plots were woven into it. Something like Clue where a player is playing the murderer and they are tasked with killing someone- preferably as I said a Noble who has given Kill Perms perhaps, if one can be found who wants to risk it.

A bit back, I remember Cedromar being poisoned during a weekend getaway. It was a ton of fun, being locked in the estate, guards trying to track down who it was. But make it remote enough that only guards in attendance can try to solve it and such. If guards have an endless wave of backup it makes it impossible for the Murderer.

I think this is a really good idea, all the best of luck to you!

@Sevak do you think we have the capability to have multiple games/events such as KOTH or even bedwars for example that are directly related the factions world. And if so, do you think the popularity would be there? In the past mini-game type things have always been shut down. Has anything since then changed?

Last edited:
@Sevak do you think we have the capability to have multiple games/events such as KOTH or even bedwars for example that are directly related the factions world. And if so, do you think the popularity would be there? In the past mini-game type things have always been shut down. Has anything since then changed?
We most likely won't ever have bedwars or other mini games and the probability of getting KOTH in factions is low due to the amount of lag it would cause, but factions related KOTH could be something we could do

@Aeyrs Escape rooms are not likely an option as it would not be a lasting feature we could create. Once you learn the puzzles it loses its appeal and challenge which indicates a very limited lifespan. In other words, the effort put into making such a thing would exceed the value of its creation/reception due to its useful lifespan.

@Aeyrs Escape rooms are not likely an option as it would not be a lasting feature we could create. Once you learn the puzzles it loses its appeal and challenge which indicates a very limited lifespan. In other words, the effort put into making such a thing would exceed the value of its creation/reception due to its useful lifespan.

True. But in theory, wouldn't these events be rather small and take place only every few months. It probably wouldn't take more an hour or two to make/change a room? Supplemented with the more spread out interval for these events; we would be able keep them interesting while not over exastusing the staff?

This all relies if the community would actually find this enjoyable.