My Intentions As Kathar Representative

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by HereticTakao, Jun 13, 2021.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

[The following notice was spread around Crookback. It was produced in one of two languages: Kathar Altalar and Wyld Altalar]

To all the Kathar who have made Crookback and in extension, Regalia, their home:

I’ll try to keep this short and simplified. My name is Kabili Drulvaar, some of you may know me, some of you may not. This is my notice of intent as the current Kathar representative of the Crookback Council.
    First and foremost, I aim to protect all of you in any capacity. I won’t lie and say some things will slip through the cracks. But I’ll try my damndest to make sure none don’t. This includes even Hessolis Cavven’karr and her Kaahl. Even if they have denounced the Council many times, they are still kin, and I won’t ignore their plights.

Secondly, I want to make your voices and concerns heard. Write me letters, come to me directly, or whatever form of communication you want to use to bring your issues to me. I promise to either solve it or bring it to a Council meeting if needed. No matter how large or little. So do not feel nervous if you feel like your situation isn’t worth the time, because, to me, it is.

Finally, I will be hosting Kathar-only events and get-togethers to fortify our bond as a community. For too long we’ve been split between Kaahls and other factions. That time is no more. Put aside your differences and recognize we are all bonded by blood. That’s not to say fights will occur, because they will, but they’ll be swiftly dealt with to not create any devastating cracks within.

I hope you all have a thrilling rest of your day and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kabili Drulvaar
    Kathar Representative of the Crookback Council
    Reigning Patriarch of the Drulvaar Kaahl

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Reads it over and nods “A good start, I’ll give him a chance.”

3. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

A young Kathar puts down the notice, nodding with to an extent, an approving look.

"A good message, we shall see."

4. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Shalia looks over the notice with a faint sigh as she Contemplated.

“We will see how this goes.... do not prove Yourself to be a government dog like the rest.”