Archived Multi-page /char Addition

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Legoclub22

The Antagonist's Right-Hand
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
The Ivory Company
Well, my idea is simple, an addition to the /char plugin which would allow you to input several characters!
It could work as follows:
/char list [Username(Optional)]
And it shows you the names of each added character.
/char show [Character Name] [Username(Optional)]
And it shows you the regular information, but only written up by the player for THAT character.
/char use [Character Name]
Would set that as the primary character, or in-use character, which would be on top of the list, and also show up via shift+right-click.

This is rather simple, but allows people to not have to rewrite or cram full their /char cards, and gives the option to write up each individual character and then use a simple command to chose which you play as.
Thanks for reading, and give me your thoughts! :D
-Lego

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Quick tag for @ulumulu1510 to review this suggestion.

If this is considered, it will be low on our Tech's priority list as they are busy handling EULA and 1.9 bug fixes.

As I do not have access to the code that the /char command is based on, I can give little input to the exact difficulty we would face doing this.

It's certainly possible and we already have a row in our to-do document for an improved /char command. I have added the suggestion to support multiple characters in there aswell.

It is further down in the priority list, but now the information is available upon rework :) Thank you for the input!