• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Muddy Message

Caduceus_Clayy

"Something will be here"
Reaction score
01b698ca8d12bfe.gif

Down in the sewers, small ripped pieces of paper were dropped across the tunnels, mostly by the sewer waters near the Velheimer district entrance. Each bore the same words, written with mud with hints of red blood therein, and written a hundred times over, or as many as could be written on a single bit of ripped paper.

The same message would be written on the wall outside the Willow in giant letters, originally perhaps looking like graffiti with paint, but then one might notice it was with mud. The rain was washing it away quickly, though it was still visible for now.

A similar sized and written message would also stink to the walls of the Krupp family home, again quickly spewing away in the springtime rain.

Those who briefly saw the writer saw a strange, mud-coated man in simple, ripped trousers, and nothing else, eyes glowing green who, as soon as seeing the person watching, would run off down into the shadows.

MAXIMUS

YOU DROWNED ME DOWN HERE

NOW I DROWN YOU AND WORSE

AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY

IM BACK

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY

Aurelius turned his head to Audric, grinning some and dusting off his shoulderplate before attaching the greatsword to his belt. "Ready the Regiment, I want this man found and brought to Greygate. Find witnesses for me."

@BananaForSale