Archived Movable Ships

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pldeutz188

Pldeutz
Reaction score
There is a plugin which allows you to move creations such as boats, ships, planes and zeppelins. I think its something which would definitely improve game play and believability overall which would in turn improve peoples experience on the server. The plugin allows you to place a motor block in your vehicle and manoeuvre it around in the sky or ocean or even across land. I realise the sky would not be a travel zone used by medieval people so is not realistically medieval role play. But the ships across ocean would really look awesome and people could travel across seas on ships they've created themselves. How awesome does that sound ?????? I have seen the plugin on bukkit and its titled something like zeppelin, but I can find the name if need be. Anyway that plugin would animate people's creations and make travel more interesting and enjoyable in groups.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This will never be added. ever. The lag caused by this plugin would be insane, rendering the server unplayable

Really? Lol I didn't think of that. Even with sever sharding?

This had been said before multiple times and rejected every time.

The reason this gets rejected is because of the lag it will cause. This is the same reason they cannot raise the player cap. When sharding is completed maybe plugins like this can be added. However, that's a big maybe as the main reason for sharding is to increase the player cap/reduce lag and by adding this plugin we would be back to the amount of lag we have now probably more.

This plugin suck i have tried it many item's and the ocean look's like shit after...

People, keep your posts constructive please.

I think people tend to find your posts annoying because you don't check the forums for similar posts, or in the case of the peaceful factions suggestion, ignore the fact that the mods keep rejecting your suggestion. This makes a lot of people weary of your suggestions.

Yeah but that does not mean you can be disrespectful on peoples posts.
I am in the same boat as you deutz.

Ive been thinking of a vehicle that would be sweet in game :
Wagon <- the wagon would be like a skid with weals attached to a cow. (maibe a pig that follows the carot)
the wagon holds 2 double chests full of goods.
and the cow follows the weat as usual.
Prity sick for trading.

I think people tend to find your posts annoying because you don't check the forums for similar posts, or in the case of the peaceful factions suggestion, ignore the fact that the mods keep rejecting your suggestion. This makes a lot of people weary of your suggestions.
What so I have to read through months and months of posts to see if its already been suggested? Your disrespect and insensitivity has also really p****d me off so back off and stop posting negative things on my posts. I leave you alone, why can't you stick to your mud-pool.[DOUBLEPOST=1365061443,1365061368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but that does not mean you can be disrespectful on peoples posts.
I am in the same boat as you deutz.

Ive been thinking of a vehicle that would be sweet in game :
Wagon <- the wagon would be like a skid with weals attached to a cow. (maibe a pig that follows the carot)
the wagon holds 2 double chests full of goods.
and the cow follows the weat as usual.
Prity sick for trading.
That would be an awesome addition to gameplay and would stick to the rules of RP as well as providing travel. I think a good addition would be horses which you can ride too.

What so I have to read through months and months of posts to see if its already been suggested? Your disrespect and insensitivity has also really p****d me off so back off and stop posting negative things on my posts. I leave you alone, why can't you stick to your mud-pool.
you know you can just search for key words, if you search for moveable ships I am sure you will find many matchs.
That would be an awesome addition to gameplay and would stick to the rules of RP as well as providing travel. I think a good addition would be horses which you can ride too.
Indeed it would be a good adition, unfortunatly it will case to much lag as it is really just world editing over and over again. If muiltaple edits haddened at once it would put so much strain of the server that the lag would make it unplayable. I hope this answers all your questions as to why it cannot be added.

What so I have to read through months and months of posts to see if its already been suggested? Your disrespect and insensitivity has also really p****d me off so back off and stop posting negative things on my posts. I leave you alone, why can't you stick to your mud-pool.[DOUBLEPOST=1365061443,1365061368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woah woah woah. Easy there

Status
Not open for further replies.