• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Mori

This character is actively played.

IGutTheMidasTuch

colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise
Premium
Reaction score
motipixelbigger.webp
Theme | Voiceclaim

Character Information

Full Name: Mori Lapidario-Skaliirhn
Race: Half Narim, Half Kathar.
Eye Color: Pale Yellow
Occult: Void Mageborn & Ordial Magewise

Core Concept
A young, skilled mage with an affinity for healing and morally grey trickery. While friendly, the Kathar has a grand sense of self-importance that can be grating to many. They were raised in a Unionist family, but care little for faith nowadays. They have a slight appreciation & admiration for the Consigner, subconsciously fueled by their deep fear of "true death".

Proficiencies

Magic: 14
Magic Bolts
Magic Feather (Mundane, Narim)
Magic Distort
Magic Lifebind
Magic Curse
Magic Warp
Magic Shove
Magic Counter
Magic Bolster
Magic Smog
Magic Snare
Magic Resist
Magic Revive
Shapeshift Pack
Mind Control Pack

Strength: 0
Building Scale (Free, Narim)

Hobby/Talents
Medical Hobby
Magical Hobby

Racial Mechanics

Kathar/Narim

• Narim have night vision and are able to see in perfect (mundane) darkness, never needing a light or some other sight implemented in the sewers or at night.
  • Narim can manifest (or have) Wings (of specifically insectoid design), which while not in Combat, allow (Elytra) flight (including the use of Rockets). Combat or Ability usage immediately disables flight.
  • Kathar power cannot be denied to them. If anyone uses an Ability/Mechanic that would force them to use Radiant instead of Sinistral Magic, they still use Sinistral anyway.
  • Kathar are not affected by the mental characteristics or changes of any Affliction or Affinity and are always in control of their own mind from them.
  • Kathar can use subtle vice-heightening curses on those within Emote Range, heightening their Pride, Fury, Avarice, Corruption, Rejection, or Hedonism.
Languages

↳Droque
↳ Katharic / Pannarokh
↳ Common

Appearance Information

Mori has an incredibly lithe figure, with mostly humanoid proportions. They have a relatively even distribution of physical characteristics from both sides of their heritage. They sport grey skin, and white hair, soft fur crowning their neck like an insectoid mane, and similar clumps coat their wrists and ankles. Their eyes are large and wide, their fingers segmented and ending in sharp tips. They have large, moth-like wings and feathered antennae to match, a squishy tail like that of a moth's abdomen finishing off their insectoid ensemble.

Lifestory/Plot Hooks

Mori was born as the second child to a small family in Lusits, their mother Narim, and their father a Mythic cult Kathar. An unlikely pairing, but it worked. They had a pleasant childhood.

The Kathar was thoroughly invested in the goal of becoming "The Best" (what they were to be the best at, often changed on a whim.) Equipped with a keen mind able to absorb knowledge at alarming rates, they devoted themselves to a path of self-betterment, though neglected to improve their emotional maturity.

to be done later (im terrible at writing)

Mori(1).webp

Last edited:
Approved!

Racial abilities for Wylathar remain active during infection.

This is fine. However, remember that in CRP situations you will need to place down the stave to make use of light ranged combat.

This is now incorrect, with the addition of light ranged combat. Please correct this, then you're good to go.
Done! @BiBiBirdie

Before I remove three abilities, may I please ask for the reasoning as to why?

And- uh, there's only two that I fully feel comfortable removing, but even then it's something that negatively affects what I had planned for this characters aesthetic and interactions..
Please make the following edits and tag me when complete.

Remove three abilities from this list, and include whether the sorcery is Void or Exist aligned.

Apologies for the wait! My notifications haven't been working.
remove three abilities
Removing two abilities is fine. At the moment, your character has access to 9 abilities not including their alchemy and caster ranged investment. Light Mend 2 acts the same as healing alchemy, and Volatile Alchemy overlaps with the ranged caster Combat. If you would prefer to keep your sorcery spells, removing the investment in alchemy.

Thank you! that's very helpful. Removed Alchemy and also Rogue Gift 5 because I felt I wasn't using it, nor was i going to. There's now 9 free points for Mori to learn something new icly! yahoo!
Apologies for the wait! My notifications haven't been working.

Removing two abilities is fine. At the moment, your character has access to 9 abilities not including their alchemy and caster ranged investment. Light Mend 2 acts the same as healing alchemy, and Volatile Alchemy overlaps with the ranged caster Combat. If you would prefer to keep your sorcery spells, removing the investment in alchemy.