Archived More mods from different timezones

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
90% of the mods are American or European. For about 12 hours the server is competely unpoliced, I don't think it would be my place to suggest that the moderators should give up sleeping, unless they really want to, thus it would stand to reason to have some moderators from these timezones.

The only reason this has not come to pass, I think, is to become a moderator you must have a reasonable extensive relationship with the Administration team, so they can trust you (trusted, pun, he he) and also supervise you while you learn. But I think moderators should make the effort to know the kind of thing that goes on around this time, or maybe just know the crowd. Perhaps pick out some of the people who you saw if they play in the morning, or, your evening. That doesn't really make much sense even to me, so I'll just cut short and say:

You need moderators from more timezones! (Australian or New Zealand probably)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Somebody that finally knows what's lacking. Here, have a cookie. :p

I agree, sadly i don't see any applications from down under :P

But keep on mind not just anyone who applies for trusted that lives in said timezones will get the rank. :P

Ugh.... I think the staff get the picture anyway lol. This thread is sooooo off topic. Can a mod please lock it? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.