Archived More Donations That Effect Every One

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Nightbye1

Queen Of Irongale
Reaction score
Faction
Irongale
Kingdom
Gallion Empire
Alright so here is my idea, Think of the cake mechanic that when some one pays every one online at the time gets a lore cake right? well.. why not add more of these functions to help fund the server? I mean you could add a system that pays regals to every one on the server or a system that rewards like 30 levels of xp to every one online?

Examples:
Pay 5$ every one gets 100-200 regals
Pay 10$ every one gets a block of diamond?
Pay 10$ every one gets god potato!! idk
Pay 20$ every one gets hit with a splash potion of harming (not really just idea)

The EULA states that if it gives special benefits that it is not allowed but if it effects every one one the server it should be fine

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't like the regals one... but i agree more items should be added.

Perhaps... more world changers like Apples or Eclipse. Like an hour of rain. or something like that

exactly the server will need a new source of income because after this i dont think prem will be as popular as it has been

Tell me more of this "god potatoe."

it was a joke jack XD but also a example because it could be lore items to so yea....

and the stuff i listed are just examples not real

I GOT IT! set a goal of like 50-100 Dollars as like a community lotto/raffle style for EVERYONE to get a lore item, but the more you donate the higher the chance of yellow named lore or a garunteed yellow after X amount of dollars. like if you donate 20 youre garunteed a yellow, and another lore item thats random. or if you did all 50 at once you got a yellow and 2 random lores. with a 65%Chance of Green 25%Chance of blue, 10% of regals {brackets of it like this you have a 70% of 30, 15% 100, 7% 125, 2.9% 175, .1% 350 or something akin, just odd balling it} and 1% chance at yellow

1 Potion of harming won't kill you in one hit. Lol

1 Potion of harming won't kill you in one hit. Lol

I do like the idea of MassiveCraft adding more features to the donation list. Currently the ones that they have aren't done as much. While I don't agree with the regal donation, something like an XP donation would be very interesting and seemingly quite popular due to the new need of more God armor.

How about like.. $10 for a 30% raised chance at dropping a head when PVPing. What do yall think about that?

I don't like the regals one... but i agree more items should be added.

Perhaps... more world changers like Apples or Eclipse. Like an hour of rain. or something like that
Eclipse and the opposite of it, then lean back and watch the community making it day and night and back again. Gosh that would be annoying, but it would probably bring some donations.
Btw the rain could boost fishing for everyone?

Eclipse and the opposite of it, then lean back and watch the community making it day and night and back again. Gosh that would be annoying, but it would probably bring some donations.
Btw the rain could boost fishing for everyone?
Or a donation that for an hour boosts the speed at which crops grow.

The hour of rain is actually a pretty decent idea. I could see a lot of pvpers using it for tactical reasons since a lot of pvpers use Harmwater so you can force them to change up their traits. :3

song_of_storms_hd_wallpaper_by_art_mantis-d8ok91x.jpg

So @Cayorion did a little idea brainstorm in game. This are the ideas that were recorded.

These are in no way confirmed. But they were the presented ideas that were taken down for consideration

I personally like them all EXCEPT for Playerhead4all
Since if i want a MonMarty head i can just vote in his name. It will make playerheads lose all their value.

I'd also be against the dragon head, and would rather have it as a premium custom head.

I love the Regal4all and RandomGift4all and I agree with Znake on the Head4all.

So @Cayorion did a little idea brainstorm in game. This are the ideas that were recorded.

These are in no way confirmed. But they were the presented ideas that were taken down for consideration

I personally like them all EXCEPT for Playerhead4all
Since if i want a MonMarty head i can just vote in his name. It will make playerheads lose all their value.
I'm personally highly against the PlayerHead4All and Regals4All as like znake said, player heads would lose basically all value by people simply donating in someone else's name. Regals4All would ruin the economy as if it's only a small amount of regals that everyone Would get, nobody would donate for it and if it's substansially high, it would make the economy go screwy. Personally I think a Pickaxe4All, a God pickaxe, would be useful.

I'm personally highly against the PlayerHead4All and Regals4All as like znake said, player heads would lose basically all value by people simply donating in someone else's name. Regals4All would ruin the economy as if it's only a small amount of regals that everyone Would get, nobody would donate for it and if it's substansially high, it would make the economy go screwy. Personally I think a Pickaxe4All, a God pickaxe, would be useful.
Pickaxe, Shovel, Hoe, and Fishing Rods have been added already.

Great ideas everyone. This concept in general is EULA compliant. So long as all players receive the gift it's not unfair.

By they way premiums can now craft and use firecrackers :). The recipe is Sulphur + Glowstone Dust + Paper. This will give you 3 firecrackers. Since they don't deal damage of affect gameplay they are fully EULA compliant.

On a side note we are working really hard on premium perks right now. The main priority right now is adding in loads and loads new EULA compliant premium features. I just sent an email to Mojang asking about the EULA compliance for 25 different new features we have come up with. We have already added 8 new features. It would be great to add in at least 10 more.

Thanks
Great ideas everyone. This concept in general is EULA compliant. So long as all players receive the gift it's not unfair.

By they way premiums can now craft and use firecrackers :). The recipe is Sulphur + Glowstone Dust + Paper. This will give you 3 firecrackers. Since they don't deal damage of affect gameplay they are fully EULA compliant.

On a side note we are working really hard on premium perks right now. The main priority right now is adding in loads and loads new EULA compliant premium features. I just sent an email to Mojang asking about the EULA compliance for 25 different new features we have come up with. We have already added 8 new features. It would be great to add in at least 10 more.
Thanks Cayorion! We all really appreciate how much you guys are doing to make the server as enjoyable as possible even even with the EULA enforcement.

I might have another idea: What if premiums could save 1 book to the server list to be downloadable for everyone? Or is that too hard to program, or moderate once the books are uploaded, or could it be abused in a way I can't think off at the moment?

Might be cool if a donation opened up a dungeon, event or KOTH, for everyone to participate in.