Archived More Animal Species

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pldeutz188

Pldeutz
Reaction score
I've seen many YouTube videos with a variety of animals in the minecraft world other than the basic dog, cat, wolf, sheep, cow, pig, chicken and squid. These animals I've seen are a variety and they are more wild animals than domestic or farm, eg lions, crocodiles, turtles, rabbits, sharks, dolphins, girrafes and much much more. I think that the server could be very interesting if it had hostile animals in it aswell as mobs. These animals are added through a plugin but I'm not sure which one. Soz. The animals would make the wilderness more interesting and more of an adventure for people. I like the idea of climbing mountains in ellador and being chased by a group of polar bears. Lol

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
this cannot be done with a plugin. extra animals is a client side modification.

Well sorry for not knowing that. So there is no way the server could allow for it? btw do you have to post a negative comment on everyone of my posts?

Well sorry for not knowing that. So there is no way the server could allow for it? btw do you have to post a negative comment on everyone of my posts?
Yes because it seems to you facts you dont like are negative and I often post facts which you dont like because you didnt know them.

Well if this is DONE then the server would only have 2 Bars of Lag meter when it haz 160 people who is online[DOUBLEPOST=1364971698,1364971698][/DOUBLEPOST]Well if this is DONE then the server would only have 2 Bars of Lag meter when it haz 160 people who is online[DOUBLEPOST=1364971751][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I would do that eventually[DOUBLEPOST=1364971850][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes because it seems to you facts you dont like are negative and I often post facts which you dont like because you didnt know them.
This seems like he need to Take in ADVISE instead of a ignoring those good Advise agree?

I want polar bears and lions and giraffes!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1364972052,1364971898][/DOUBLEPOST]It's Advice* not Advise* and your not exactly the role model I wish to follow. thx anyway luv.

I want polar bears and lions and giraffes!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1364972052,1364971898][/DOUBLEPOST]It's Advice* not Advise* and your not exactly the role model I wish to follow. thx anyway luv.
Well Ask MOJANG to add those "Lolol bears and Pldeutz Lion and also giraffes/waffles" thingy

Just saying

you're* Thx* (actually this may be Thanks* depending on if we are accepting shortened words or not). Possibly love* as well, luv is not really a word

I just had to do that8-). Also you need to remember not everyone speaks English as their first language and if they get a word wrong from time to time its not really an issue.
Do i have to remind you not to correct someones spelling?

you're* Thx* (actually this may be Thanks* depending on if we are accepting shortened words or not). Possibly love* as well, luv is not really a word

I just had to do that8-). Also you need to remember not everyone speaks English as their first language and if they get a word wrong from time to time its not really an issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1364975562][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's Advice* not Advise*
Do i have to remind you not to correct someones spelling?
I was going to remind him not to correct others spelling but I thought it would be better to just show him how much of a hypocrite he was being. If you don't think this is the right way to go I will happily edit my post to simply tell him not to correct other peoples spelling.

I just had to do that8-). Also you need to remember not everyone speaks English as their first language and if they get a word wrong from time to time its not really an issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1364975562][/DOUBLEPOST]

I was going to remind him not to correct others spelling but I thought it would be better to just show him how much of a hypocrite he was being. If you don't think this is the right way to go I will happily edit my post to simply tell him not to correct other peoples spelling.[DOUBLEPOST=1364975620][/DOUBLEPOST]Artillies what happened to your post:S.
Don't take sides with the admins just to prove your point because its really weak. My post was completely neutral in every way and you came on and said something negative, as you have done on all of my suggestions. You state the facts, yes but you don't agree that it might actually make the server more enjoyable, or even just agree or make a nice point. You immediately jump to pointing out all its flaws. That starts to annoy me after a while because it tells me that your not really interested in being friends, just making contentious remarks about me and my ideas. I realise they may not work on this server but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Again pldeutz you are calling someone weak and you complain about him posting a negative comment when it was a simple fact. I think we all can agree that this would be enjoyable but there is no point in saying that if it can't be done.

Again pldeutz you are calling someone weak and you complain about him posting a negative comment when it was a simple fact. I think we all can agree that this would be enjoyable but there is no point in saying that if it can't be done.
I didn't call him weak, I said his actions were weak. But I agree that I can be a b***** sometimes so you have a point. thx

Don't take sides with the admins just to prove your point because its really weak.
take side... with admins... ? what is that even suppose to mean
Also really weak? point? the only point I have made on this thread is that this suggestion wont work because it cant be done, that not weak, it a fact. If you are talking about something else i have said please quote that and explain what you mean.

My post was completely neutral in every way and you came on and said something negative, as you have done on all of my suggestions.
which posts are you talking about, some of your posts in this thread are not at all neutral.

You state the facts, yes but you don't agree that it might actually make the server more enjoyable, or even just agree or make a nice point.
If I don't agree with something in massivecraft, I don't say I agree with it. Especially if they thing someone wants me to agree with cant be done. Also if you think there is a nice way to say this

this cannot be done with a plugin. extra animals is a client side modification.
please say so.

You immediately jump to pointing out all its flaws.
Example?

I don't see a reason for this thread to be open anymore considering FireSoap has already said it cannot be done and with these pointless personal attacks, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.