Mordric Naesax

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by GhostAlexis111, Jul 21, 2017.

1. GhostAlexis111

GhostAlexis111 Paper Star Queen

Basic Information

Full Name: Mordric Naesax
    Race: Half New-Ceardian Ailor, Half Orc

• Proficiency Points: 25 - 10 School of Lecgaen = 15
      • +20 Unarmed Wrestling(+10 from School of Lecgaen,+10 from Proficiency Points).
      • +10 Unarmed Fighting(+10 from School of Lecgaen)
      • +10 Acrobatics(+10 from School of Lecgaen)
      • +5 Improvised Weapons(+5 from Half Orc Race)
      • +5 Black Powder(+5 from Half Orc Race)
      • +5 Quick Fingers(+5 from Proficiency Points)
    • Cultural Points: 25
      • +12 Pastry Cooking(+15 from Cultural Points)
      • +5 Smithing(+5 from Half Orc Race)
      • +8 Cuisine Cooking(+10 from Cultural Points)
      • +5 Tailoring(+5 from Cultural Points)
    • Languages:
      • Vashkulaar 10/10 (0-10)
      • Ceardian 5/10 (11-15(Gave up))
      • Modern Elven 4/10 (21-25)
    Visual Information

Eye Color: Dull-Gold with Dark-Grey sclera.
    Hair Color: Oaken Brown
    Hair Style: Medium Wavy
    Skin Color: Ceardian pale, slightly grey.
    Clothing: He wears a Brown jacket over a long sleeved white tunic. With loose dark gray pants that extend out until his tall dark brown boots.
    Height: 6’ 2”
    Body Build: Strongman

Personality and Abilities

As seen by strangers: To the naked eye, Mord seems to be your general Half-Orc, low attention span and great amounts of anger. But, when he’s not barrelling into fits of anger, he would seem to be a shy and socially inept man, not wanting hurt people. An outer exterior of intimidation with a heart of gold and gentleness, this Horc will make you feel a sense of power over him from just his demeanor alone.

seen by self: Behind that wall of social awkwardness is a man completely confident in his abilities. Learning from a young age that you have to do things your self to make things better, he is very independent, not needing anyone to fuss over him. Although he still has insecurities. One being a Horc, he feels dejected from both sides of the spectrum, seeming to stay away from both of them. Adding to his anti-social nature.

Towards family and friends: Due to being an isolated Half-orc, he’s not much for making friends. To the one’s he does make, he is very protective of them and will gladly fight for them. Family is another thing for Mord, if you’re family, he just wants to make you proud and respect him, valuing family is a very important thing to this Horc.

Morality: Mord is not one to go against laws, in reality, he’s completely for them. If he were to see anyone doing something illegal, he would try to stop it to the best of his ability, while still following the laws that are set in place. He looks down on criminals, seeing them as pests and something that should be dealt with. In a layman’s terms, Mord is lawful good.

Life Story

Birth | 280 A.C.

• Born on August 9, 28o A.C. to Aedric Naesax and Grax’luk Bloodfang in Gallovia.
    • Mordric was born into a middle-class upbringing, being able to learn how to read and write, which was certainly more than the other, lower-class folk in Gallovia.
    Childhood | 1 - 10
    • Mordric had heard stories from his parents of the strength of the Lecgaen wrestlers, hoping to one day become just as strong as them. This set his goals for his life around the age of Six.
    • Mordric’s ambition was also brought about more stories, the classical hero saves the damsel in distress and lives happily ever after. Hoping to find someone like that once he was older.
    Early Teenage Years | 11 - 15
    • Around the age of Twelve, Mordric began to learn how to wrestle as per the School of Lecgaen, learning leveraging techniques along with grappling opponents to incapacitate them.
    • About the age of Thirteen, Mordric had continued to train along with the School of Lecgaen, learning how to use a heavier opponent’s weight against them and how to deal with more agile foes than himself.
    • As Mordric neared the age of Fourteen, he had reached a level applicable to student in the School of Lecgaen. Easily being able to wrestle an untrained opponent to the ground.
    • Mordric had been training enough, for another year. Being able to be classified as a fighter level in the school at the Fifteen.
    Later Teenage Years | 16 - 19
    • Upon reaching the age of Seventeen, Mordric had been training for two years, enough to be classified as a warrior in his field. Putting raw destructive power into punches, kicks and elbow jabs.
    • Finally, at the age of Nineteen, Mordric had been training at the School of Lecgaen enough to be classified as an expert and a capable fighter and wrestler, among some of the best.
    Young Adult | 20 - Present
    • As Mordric continued to perfect his style in the School of Lecgaen up into the age of Twenty-two, he had begun to set his sights on regalia, he began to grow bored of his old routine. Setting out for the capital city.
    • Once Mordric completed his journey to Regalia, he’d reached the young age of Twenty-three, hoping this city will bring a nice change from the same old tounaments. Maybe even offering him a better challenge.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 GhostAlexis111, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Nudibronch

Nudibronch Professional Procrastinator

Peer review!
    Personality
    • Each paragraph requires a minimum of four sentences, so you'll need to greatly expand on each area of Mordric's personality. Here are a few questions that might help your thought process:
      • What makes him lawfully good? Is there some sort of cause (for instance, personal gain) that would justify the usage of violence or similar cruelty?
      • Why does he see himself as a tough and independent man? Was that just a viewpoint he was born with, or did it slowly reveal itself during his Lecgaen training?
    Weaknesses
    • I recommend that you elaborate on Mordric's taciturn nature. Currently, it seems more akin to a trait (innate shyness) than a weakness that constantly threatens Mordric's day-to-day life. Admittedly, this is a bit nitpicky, but I suggest that you expand on this section.

So far, you've got a very well-written application! Feel free to let me know if you'd like another look over.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. GhostAlexis111

okie thanks a ton <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sujitation

Sujitation Big ORC

God, you make it seem like he IS innocent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Crineas

Crineas Carnation of Fristadvlom

Claimed for Aspirant Review! Expect a response within twelve hours!

6. Crineas

Review-

Basic Information
    I would advise further on having a better ambition than to just find 'love', it seems rather clique if I may say, the character is unique at being a half-orc, maybe they could have a more resolute ambition like gaining acceptance and having a family?

Talents & Weaknesses
    Cooking is not a strength in the context of this character, I feel you could omit it for later when you flesh out this character further.

Life Story
    I will suggest expanding more about his parents, and his perspective of what his parents have done, as the social implications of being conceived as a half-orc would certainly turn more than one head.
    The current year is 305 AC but you listed his birth year as 280 AC. That would make him 25 years old currently.
    A small discrepancy right after that is that you listed being him being born in 208 AC

Other
    Work further on capitalizing some of your bolded words, with prior effort on the peer review, I think your character's sheet personality is a job well done.
    Tag me when you've made these edits in red!

@LumosJared

#6 Crineas, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. GhostAlexis111

okie ill get to fixing it thanks a ton <3

8. Crineas

Review
    You should have tagged me after making those edits!

Basic information
    Please place his age to be twenty-five if he was born on 280 AC. It is currently 305 AC.

Personality and Abilities
    Fix up your formatting, it is a bit off.

Approved! Conditionally, of course, I will be checking back after you register his permissions within the registry on his expert permission skill. Do make these suggested minor edits, and I will encourage character development on him as you bring him to bear upon Regalia.

Happy Roleplaying!

@GhostAlexis111 @LumosJared

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. GhostAlexis111

okie i think i did the good srry for nu taggin you last time for got <3

10. Sujitation

Sujitation Big ORC

Forever haunting everyone to look at this sheet.

11. GhostAlexis111

wot

12. Sujitation

Sujitation Big ORC

seen -> Seen*****************

13. GhostAlexis111

suji stop get out of here with that

14. GhostAlexis111

15. Crineas