Archived Monster Spawners Hear Me Out

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarenGalen

Draven The Honourable
Reaction score
Faction
Acheron
So Right now we cant silk touch/train on spawners but I was thinking if we could silk touch them at least this could possible help the economy it would give players something new to sell buy and trade I believe there are good and bad aspects but the good would out weigh the bad. Also would this decrease lag because of less people building darkrooms?
Thanks and looking forward to some impute and if all go's well maybe we can get some mod impute and get this going Make sure to vote

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Most servers don't allow spawner training because it allows you to train your abilities up extremely fast (alot faster than a darkroom) and in servers with mcmmo it is pointless because your mcmmo abilities won't go up on spawner mobs. You'll only get enchanting exp and items from that mob... Meaning that you can get loads of exp and then enchant to kingdom come.

Alright makes sense well visit my new thread as well I think this could work with a little tweaking tho

Monster Spawners do exist in Massive, but are very hidden. They do not give McMMo stats to my knowledge, but they do work like normal monster spawners.

Screw the training, id use it as the main defense.

Actually you CAN get mcmmo from the spawners..they just have to be built a specific and special way..

But what would be the lore reason for this? Random monsters that magically walk out of a tiny cube?

Hmm...good point.
Undead slaves? I mean undead is a race, but yea thats a bit of a stretch and kindve a cop-out of an excuse for spawners. Personally the whole idea of spawners even existing dosnt even fit with the lore, naturally spawned or not. Perhaps gates that lead to another dimension? Who knows, you made a very interesting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.