Archived Mithril

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xennos_g2

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Majestica
I'm suggesting of maybe adding a new material into massive craft!
Item type:(enchanted iron ingot)
Name: Mithril
Uses: I was thinking maybe you can use these ingots to craft Enchanted Iron armour(name it mithril) and i'm thinking it should already be enchanted upon crafting.
Same goes for tools.
Ways to obtain it: Vote maybe?
Rare drop from mining iron ores
Custom crafting of gold (High enchantibility)and iron?
This is my first post and I am pretty new to this community!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry to shoot down your idea so fast, but enchanted items can be used in crafting as replacements for their non-enchanted counterparts. Also, unique items which are non-Vanilla have their own IDs. It would require a mod that would be both server- and client-side. Massivecraft has been consistent with the ability to join with just vanilla (as some people won't play the server upon seeing that they need certain mods to do so), so no special items that have their own IDs will be added.

tl;dr: Enchanted iron will craft just like regular iron, and Massivecraft will never have non-vanilla items with special IDs.

Ahh, I see. That's quite a let down, Well thanks for the info anyways!

Fun Fact: There is a large Faction on Massivecraft called Mithril.
The more you know.

No there isn't, they disbanded because they're all noobs, especially that @Brycea111 guy

Should mithril weapons poison those they hit because how toxic we Mithrilians are? Jk

This suggestion no longer holds a weight since it cannot be done without the use of a mod. Thread is Off Topic. LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.