• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Mistress Of Secrets Proclamation 01

Birdsfoot_Violet

tacit and refined evil
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Qxjd4s0.jpg

Mistress of Secrets Proclamation 01

No adornments or rich gold leaf graces the stationary of the letter, regardless of whether it finds itself in the hand of a personal courier that passes it to a particularly discerning Noble, or if it is glossed over by a peasant in the dimly lit alley of the city. The notice is typed clearly, by mechanical press, having not an ounce of warmth or familiar touch to it. Even the bottom is not signed-- it is simply stamped, and noted unmistakably as who it is from.

The Mistress of Secrets will be distributing the parameters for initiates at specific times for the next week. She will announce her location when she does so.

Initiates are to take their parameters and leave without further questions or attempts at socialization. Initiates are encouraged to disguise themselves or send an intermediary to collect the parameter, as discovery by another disqualifies initiates. The Mistress recommends the Courier Service beneath the Golden Willow.

Initiates may be Single Individuals, or close, pre-established cells of no more than 3.

Loyalty and Competency above all.
Mistress of Secrets
Madelyn de Azcoissia

OOC ((PLEASE READ))
The "Black Hand" is "recruiting."

With heavy emphasis on the quotation marks here. The Master of Secrets position allows me to recruit for a really unique aspect of roleplay that doesn't get explored often: real spy shit. However. This comes with a lot of caveats, as I am a firm believer that IC secrecy cannot exist with OOC secrecy. If you cannot abide by the following rules, you should not apply.

-If your character is scouted, speaking about it in any capacity OOCly (that I find out about, which I will) is grounds for immediate ejection. No buts. No ifs. This includes (but is not limited to) Discord, OOC chat, DMs, etc. If there is one person you trust to talk to about it closely, that's your prerogative. But if it gets out in any way that might influence people or lead to subconscious meta, I will eject you. This includes (but is not limited to) talking about it prior to application, or talking about what you're spying on/doing in RP that way.

-I will be holding members to a very high conduct standard OOCly. If you are weird, if you break rules, if you powergame, etc, I will eject you.

-I know how fun snitch/traitor/double agent RP can be. However, I'll warn ahead of time for anyone thinking about this-- most of the things discovered in this role are discovered by you. This will not be a role where you're just handed a bunch of info to leak. You've got to find it yourself. This is also an Imperial position, so consequences will be applied appropriately ICly should it come out.

The recruiting period will go like this: for the next week, ( from 2/19/2021 to 2/26/20201) I'll hand out the in-game documents (bring a book if you can, I'll try to provide but I only have so many). I will announce when and where I am doing these in the RP Com Discord in OOC Notice Board. From there, there will be another week for evaluation and final members chosen then. You can apply individually, or with 2 other friends (max 3 people). Be aware though, if you apply individually you will most likely be working alone & with me only. If this is for you-- great. If you want friends, try to find them ahead of time.

Over a candlelit desk buried under the bones of the city, greyed fingers turned the parchment over. A careful eye spent good minutes toiling over the words printed within. "Curious thing. Letterpressed, notoriously difficult to fabricate." The slender figure mused, passing over the text one final time. With the delicacy of a lepidopterist she drew a sharpened pin. "It seems another joins our game, and they play it well." Hushed words as she wove it in with red twine until the parchment had joined her web of a corkboard.