Mistress (of Ceremonies) Seeking Missives Of The Lonely

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Bunemma, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

[​IMG]

To those who this missive may concern,

I, Imperial Lady Rowena Kade, am formally announcing my desire for a partner. Whether a friendship or further, I am open to anything - I simply wish to expand my horizons and my acquaintances.

My interests lie in, but are not excluded to: husbandry, fencing, adventure, brash humour, and riding. I am twenty-one years of age and a woman. I currently occupy the role of ‘Mistress of Ceremonies’ for the Imperial Court, and desire entertainment and good company.

I am seeking those of a similar age, but status or rank matters not - provided you are not a Kathar or Slizzar. Similar interests are ideal, but not required. Should you believe yourself an ample candidate, I pray you write to me with a brief description about yourself and we shall be able to go from there.

Thank you, and Spirit protect.
    Rowena Kade
    Mistress of Ceremonies
    Imperial Lady
    [​IMG]
    OOC Note: I've been feeling pretty isolated in roleplay, and want to 'expand my horizons', as the post said. More friends, people to roleplay with, that sort of thing. Feel free to PM me on discord at Bunemma#9308 if you're interested in responding to this thread!

Craveth thoust crumb of coochie. The quarrelsome quandry of one Rowena Kade.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. Hutydan

Hutydan pfp by me

A neatly enveloped letter is sent, decorated with sunflower drawings.

Greetings! With friends, it's always the more the merrier, is it not? I am Casperann, I believe we've met but briefly at one of your events? If you remember the brightly colored unicorn-looking fella, that was me. I can only offer my friendship, and am well versed in the following topics: travel, for I have been a nomad most my life. Staves, for I like babbling about the subject. Nature, and arts. I hope this letter finds you in good health, my fellow adventurer.

I will be also dragging a friend of mine along, Natalia, as they too look like they could use more friends.
    -Casperann Delasáar
    That colorful one,
    Local Artist

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

The letter was a bit common, rough to the touch and splotches of ink were common to see.

To the Imperial Lady Rowena Kade,

If you're looking for adventure, come hunt with me and others sometimes. Might not be the best but hunting would be something new for you, no? If you do want to then you can bring whoever you like, guard or friend, doesn't matter to me!

- Kieran

4. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

A letter would arrive for Rowena, sealed with the Alaric Keen sigil. On top of that, a stick figure of no importance at all was quickly drawn. A flower would be delivered with the courier.
    pasted image 0.png

Respectfully, to the Imperial Lady Rowena of House Kade,

It has come to my attention that you are seeking a partner, that being in friendship or otherwise. It is quite the humble request, but I am sorry that my naiveness has caused you to put out a letter like this. Whenever you insulted me in the noble lounge, I had a feeling it was out of care, but now that I see your enjoyment of brash humor, it has finally hit me. At the sight of this, I frowned and thus I send this letter to apologize. Oh my, I did not realize the signs early on. If I had known sooner, then I would have already explained it to you in person. To be candid, I am very sorry that I made you go through all of the trouble to put out a notice. If I wrote out a post because of someone, I would have gone into seclusion from a reply like this. Unfortunately, at the moment, I am not looking for a partner, and for the time being I must decline, but we can still remain friends and even go on an adventure through the city one day.

Your Truly,
    Alaric Keen

• Educated Educated x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #4 HeyitsNano, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  5. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

Imperial Lady Rowena Kade,

I have taken notice of the missive you have posted, and I am certainly interested in getting to know you better. We have met only a few times - once at the Avalorn Estate. The other time was when my troupe had served entertainment at the end of your Summertide event. Most of my interests lie in baking, theatre, music, history, etc.

Should you return interest, then do write a letter back.

Safe Tidings,
    Lucallian Valrel

6. TheBearistotle

TheBearistotle W O R M

Imperial Ladyship Rowena Kade,

We have met few times. Though, you are one that provides great hunts to my throng in which we tell stories that carry on to others. Your company is rare and impulsive, and I wish to have some time to speak with you in which we can hopefully talk as members of the peerage. Not as politicians, but people who can speak socially.

Thron-Saraak of Goretaan,
    Lord of Goretaan,
    Master of Hunts,
    Quin.

(We have mildly the same company. Only OOC interaction mainly exists, and I wish to have fun IC interactions.)

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

I've seen your missive, and so write to you with the desire to accompany you as a prospective friend. I'm a Yanar florist, with interests directly tied to, of course, gardening and woodsculpting. I'd like to get to know you better over tea!

Spirit Bless,
    Mosmodea 'Mosmo' Düviri

(handholding roleplay let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

A small neatly sealed letter would arrive with the House Viduggla seal pressed to withhold the contents.

I am writing to you to tell you I am interested in seeking a friendship the same as you and would love to meet. Though I have never met you personally I feel this more casual setting may help break the ice, in a sense. We both have a love for animals as well as adventure, and being the same age also brings in some similarities of likes and dislikes. If you would like to join me at any time, either a riding trip or even just a nice stroll to chat, I would be more than happy to have a lady like yourself accompany me. I eagerly await your response and hope we can arrange something soon.

Best Wishes,
    Dame Tuija Viduggla
    [​IMG]

9. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

Sent in was a simple, likely common envelope addreessed to Rowena

I was astonished to find that we have fairly similar interests. As a Cielothar, tending to animals comes only as second nature to me, thus I have a passion for husbandry. I do, also, relish the chance to defend myself in battle, so I find myself sparring quite regularly at The Coliseum. If you would accept it, I extend an invitation of friendship to you. Whether you want to spar, talk, or tend to animals kept in your home or around the city together, these are the ways I see us growing stronger as friends. That is of course if you wish it.

Sincerely,
    Osira

10. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

To The Imperial Lady Rowena Kade,

Greetings, I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Elysmae Tenwa, and I have recently arrived to Regalia, without a person to call a friend in sight. Your missive caught my eye because of that and I'd love to be your friend if you'd have me. I have an interest in an adventure like yourself, but I also appreciate baking and theatre. That's all I can think of for now about myself, as I'd rather get to know one another face-to-face rather through parchment and ink.

Sincerely,

Elysmae Tenwa ​

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. kirishark

kirishark high school musical 2 enthusiast Supremium

I write to you today to express my interest in friendship. Like yourself, I find the confines of Nobility to be quite lonely, as it's difficult to be vulnerable in such a society. - Ah, you must be wondering who I am? I introduce myself as Ser Florian Peirgarten, I believe we have spoken briefly at one event or another, but nothing aside from pleasantries. As of now, I am twenty-nine years old, a fresh graduate from the School of Marshalry. My qualifications consist of Field Commanding and General work, but career-based interests aside, I have skill in husbandry, sculpting (debateable) and cocktail-making (cocktail-drinking). I consider myself a decent hunter, but, more than anything, I'm an undeniably devoted lover of fencing. It's the passion of my life, and if that intrigues you further, a friendly spar is certainly up for offer. I eagerly await your response.

Spirit's Blessings,
    Florian Peirgarten.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Doeelk

Doeelk gay, just gay

A letter would arrive to Rowena Kade in an ivory envelope that smelled of slight perfume

To the Imperial lady Rowena Kade,

I’m writing to you today to express my intentions to get to know you better. We’ve spoken before and I enjoyed our interactions as short as they were. I believe we share many common interests and I would quite enjoy being your friend if allowed. I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits and I hope we can speak soon!

Sincerely,

Alesia Peirgarten

13. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

I can only imagine how a woman such as yourself may get lonely from time to time. I, a creature of the night, often find myself surrounded by too many people. A single individual to call a friend would indeed strike within me a spark of joy, perhaps one larger than the previous which ensued a couple centuries ago. There is also the fact of the undeniable gnawing presence of great disparity, and though most may not find it to tickle their fancy nor their fondness, I find such to be endearing, if balanced out with a wholesome appetite of like-minded literacy. Knowing someone who is not only literate but eloquent as well would be a nice change.

Sincerely,
    Upyress Mirabella Wymarc of the Athanasia Scion, the lesser be my name, bowing beneath to a greater desire for kinship.

:)

14. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

I understand well of being alone, and thus, I'd like to become a friend of yours if I am allowed. I am a young Darkwald Knight, who has taken up the passion of the culinary arts, as well as being of the Anglian Culture. I am still learning on mastering the power of the Puretek.

May the Spirit protect you
    Ser Arthur Caro

15. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Dear Imperial Lady,

Good day I am Captain Biriqhoteph commander of a Corsair ship. I will note it is one of those who respects Regalian vessels. Our quarrels are with foreigners and the Allorn not the Empire that aides our states in foreign matters.

I have had many adventures in my time and always desire to find my next one. I have great respect for the Imperial Family after witnessing the responses of the Emperor during his forum on legalizing the occult. I am also a bit lonely myself since with the Allorn threat my crew has returned to the states. While I don’t fault them for their convictions and I stand ready to stand with them...it’s doesn't make their absence less so.

So I hope we could find a companionship of some form and perhaps alleviate both our melancholy moments.

Safe Winds,
    Cpt. Biriqhoteph, Son of Keded​