Mirabella Wymarc

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Acosmism, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

• ──────────────✧────────────── •
    ━━━━━━━━━━━────────── ஜ ──────────━━━━━━━━━━━
    [​IMG]
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
    〚 ✧┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ❀ ◦• › - ════════════════════ ┇✧ 〛
    [​IMG]
    mira flossy art cropped.jpg
    [​IMG]
    〚 ✧┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ❀ ◦• › - ════════════════════ ┇✧ 〛
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    I never quite fit into the royalty thing, I didn’t play their games for the money or the fame; I did it my way, baby.
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​
    • Full name
      • Born name: Guðlaug Ásdísardóttir
        • Given name: Mirabella Reneé Wymarc
          • Nickname: Mira
        • Appears to be in her 20s to 30s
    • Race
      • Bolven Ailor
    • Sexuality
      • Pansexual
      • Parchment and writing utensil handy at all times, pockets.
        A matchbox, filled half with matches and half with garrets, left pocket.
        A paper folded with care, titled “Anya’s Last Will and Testament,” signed by the Ice Queen herself. No proper value can be placed upon this precious item. Located in the right pocket.
        A crown of gold, Altalar forged. Various emeralds and sapphires adorn the top, and it is intricately designed with engravings of vines and flowering buds. Valued at 600r
        Xilthruum's iron Kalis knife, the hilt 5" long with a blade around 5" long as well to induce less lethality on use. It was clearly stolen from a slave many decades ago, its hilt wrapped in bandages, its crossguard shape like an upper mouth's teeth, and its blade crooked and wavy like a flamberge tongue. It is a tool for wickedness, and given its burgundy edge, it appears it was, and very recently, used for a ritual most foul.
        A ring of gold, whose center is ruby encased with little white gems circling around the red jewel.
        A ring whose band is gold and whose center is amber, amber detailed out to appear as a flower. Floral engravings of vines and flowers twist about the band.
    [​IMG]
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    One day you will come to understand you’re in a losing battle, for you will never stop me from being me.
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​
    • Total points
      • 50 Core + 10 Hobby + 5 Racial = 65
    • Core
      • +8 Unarmed Combat
      • +5 Medical Training
      • +2 Dancing Art
      • +8 Light Ranged Combat
      • +6 Sword Training
    • Hobby
      • +5 Gardening Art
      • +5 Pathfinding Art
    • Point-buy
      • +3 Arcanology
        • Archblood Knowledge
      • +12 Linguistics
        • Modern Altalar
        • Kathar Altalar
        • Plains Altalar
        • Skodje
      • +6 Schooling
        • Natural Sciences
          • Regalian Ecological Academy
        • Command School
          • Calemberg Ordner School
    • Body Shape
      • 2.5 Gardening Art + 2.5 Pathfinding Art + 1 Dancing Art + 8 Unarmed + 8 Light Ranged Combat +6 Sword Training = 28
      • Average Body Shape
      • Average Body Fat
    • Languages
      • Common
      • Fénikin (Mother Language)
      • Skodje (Childhood)
      • Modern Altalar (Linguistics)
      • Kathar Altalar (linguistics)
      • Plains Altalar (linguistics)
    • Special mutations
      • Wyrden Bloodline
        • Wyrden Base Kit
          • Servile Collar I
          • Afflicted I
          • Blood Feeding I
          • Blood Feeding II
          • Blood Eyes III
          • Blood Curse I
          • Vampiric Form I
          • Cursed Soul I
        • Wyrden Bloodline Kit
          • Monster Mend 1
          • Monster Mend 2
          • Monster Mend 3
          • Body Tether 1
          • Summon Wall 1
          • Body Mend 1
          • Vampiric Familiar 1
          • Wall Climb 4
          • Super Self 3
          • Spirit Curse 1
          • Dueling Brand 1
          • Home Enchant 6
          • Parasitic Control 1
      • Racial Abilities
        • Body Morph 1
        • Super Self 1
        • Super Self 3
      • Medical Training
        • Light Mend 1
      • Vampiric Familiar
        • Crow-Eagle, named Asmodeus.
        • Mirabella’s face is not recognizable outside of her vampiric form to those who have only seen this form. It contorts ever so slightly to obscure her “mundane” self and separate her two identities clearly.
        • Mirabella’s skin becomes a sickly green, alongside her hair, which lengthens and becomes near gaseous akin to the steamy bogs and walds. Brambles and thorns climb up her limbs, wrapping themselves about, as well as various void corrupt flora, which sprouts all along her body. Particularly from her head, various flowers sprout as well. Any clothing she was wearing prior to shifting will manifest in the form of ragged robes, typically of black, green, or red. She is constantly covered in a slime-like liquid, which drips and bubbles, releasing steam before dissipating. Any mundane flora this liquid touches temporarily withers until she is out of emoting distance, and mundane non-alchemical liquid she touches will turn into this liquid as well before mutating back to normal when she removes contact. Moreover, her hands and feet become blood-red, which fades climbing up her limbs.
    [​IMG]
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    Whatever you give life, you will get back.
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​
    • Eye Color:
      • Glowing Crimson Red
    • Hair Color:
      • Auburn
    • Hair Style:
      • Simply long with waves — typically pulled back into a braided style, bun, or ponytail, out of the face.
    • Skin Color:
      • Pale, almost porcelain, with a slightly reddened/pink complexion.
    • Clothing:
      • Dark colors in a surprisingly regal style.
    • Height:
      • 7’5
    [​IMG]
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    I could shame you, blame you, pretend to even hate you, take away your rights and pacify you with my lies.
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​
    • Alignment
      • Neutral Evil
        • “I’ll take what I want—”
    • Personality Type
      • Commander ENTJ-T
        • “— And you’ll help me do it.”
    • Religion
      • 0/10 Atheistic — the vampiric mentality has taken over completely, and ultimately she hates the idea of any deity claiming to have control or authority. She refuses to bow to anyone or anything, and will not subject herself to the “weak practice of ritualism.”
    • Xeniya ~ "You were going to be my perfect daughter; however, destiny made you the source of my greatest sorrows. And who am I to impose upon destiny?"

Ailred Mordithas ~ "Don’t impose your ungrateful attitude upon all of my shining success."

Xilthruum the Lich Lord ~ "I no longer wish to live in a man’s world."

Anya, Lady of Ice ~ "My sister, my last line of loyalty and last trace of love."

Caunnevout/Touhi ~ "You hide behind prose.”

Milo ~ “A burglar of innocence.”

Erwin Braunschweiger ~ "I don’t need your good intentions."

Rhys Sagh ~ “You will never know a day that you aren't mine."

Elred ~ "Thank you for being the best story in my book of life. If you just bought me flowers, maybe I would’ve stayed."

Merellian ~ “If you knew what I knew, you would be angry too.”

Harlow ~ “Worst case of ‘hero complex’ I’ve ever seen.”

Bennet ~ “I admire the crowds you draw.”

Mother Alexi ~ “She whose knowledge is as vast as her empathy is weak.”
    [​IMG]
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    Those who speak my name would do best to remember it.
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​
    • May 15th, 0 A.C. - Child of the Cataclysm.
      • Guðlaug Ásdísardóttir was born mere months after the catastrophic Catclysmic warfare; her family ended up practically washed ashore upon Drixagh. With them, they brought tales of horrid battles and beastly monsters that the natural world had in store for the Ailor. Amongst the Velheim settlements, they proclaimed words of peace and honor, thus sparking what is known today as the Fridurfolk culture.
    • 1-24
      • Guðlaug was raised in a peaceful household, wearing her hair long and keeping her head held high in trying times. The second, and last, child of the Ásdísardóttir family was born 23 A.C., deeming Guðlaug the eldest. She watched the child with care and inherited her mother's parental tendencies. Her father all the while stayed relatively busy, fishing for the local markets and selling his catchings. She took a brief intermission to attend schooling for medicinal and commanding purposes, hoping to become her village’s doctor as well as war tactician. Over the years she grew in grace, expected to marry soon as she rounded her twenty-fourth birthday. However, that didn't happen.
    • The Turning
      • Vampires in the North grew bold as their population expanded, a mere six years before the Great Vampire Wars started, their aggression was rising to high standards. Guðlaug often traveled alone in nearby walds and woods of her settlement in Drixagh, however, such was a mistake one evening as a group of Fledgling Dorkarths were after blood, the eve of their first Fledgling Hunt. Guðlaug was a case of the wrong place at the wrong time, struck down by the group of Fledglings and left for dead. However, their leader came by, a woman who spoke of peace and sanctuary in Dorkarth, who took Guðlaug in arms and offered her a new life amongst the Sanguine in their state. Regardless if she was compliant or not, she was turned, thus marking her new life; a life from which she would never return.
    • 25-89 - The Great Vampire Wars
      • Guðlaug settled into Dorkarth with struggle, but nonetheless, the affliction did its job, working its way to infest itself within her mind. From the very beginning, she was vehemently against the use of Uhr-Beasts in Dorkarth, following the teachings of a coven leader she viewed as wise. Guðlaug participated in the Great Vampire Wars as a general once her education was brought to light. Hoping to climb the ladder of Sanguineous politics, with a newfound vigor for her state’s population, her ambition for Dorkarth sadly missed the mark as the vampires lost the war.
    • 89-120
      • Guðlaug lingered in Dorkarth for many years, training young broods after the wars and indulging in a more guiding hand to the state. Her position in Dorkarth was quite clearly obsolete as her life went on, her various failed academies within the state she tried to build up only growing in size. After hearing whispers of an old coven leader fleeing off to Morass Willow Wald in West Anglia, she decided she had best follow in their footsteps. By then she had not been cured once, becoming inherently attached to the affliction come her one-hundredth year of living. It was then that she realized she, as an Ailor, must now depend on it for her life.
    • 120-200
      • Stumbling across one such coven leader she was searching for, within the group she obliged and followed the crowd, doing as everyone else did and drinking a strange substance from an all too human-esque tree. As this liquid surged through her veins, so too did her bloodline, as it mutated into what is now known as the Wyrden bloodline. Finding herself with new strength and new gifts to offer, where she resided in the walds for decades to come as a guardian and fierce protector of the void-corrupt woods.
    • 200-250
      • In nature she buried herself, enveloped within it in a frenzy of addiction to the surrounding flora and fauna which writhed in corruption. She was so engrossed that rumors spread about her vampiric circle that her very heart was made of floral matter. As she continued guarding the walds, multiple attacks ensued by Anglian Witches, Witches she deemed a corruption of existence itself. She was not simply sitting in wait, she was planning. Death accompanied her as she decided to exit the walds, traveling to Axford, Pyres of competition stacked high in the sky. The night was filled with fire, but when the sun rose, dozens of Anglian Witches had perished. After her success, she reveled in the glory, though with her newfound public antagonism she was forced into hiding once again. In the woods she dwelled as a guiding hand for those who would listen, and who would follow, eventually forming her own coven on the basis of healing from the lost wars.
    • 250-308
      • Some of her kin died off, others stayed. Life was repetitive in nature until she neared the third century of life, viewed as wise and seasoned. After three centuries on the earth and not enough to show for it, she left those under her guidance in favor of one such city deemed "holy," and what better to corrupt than a self-proclamation of "holiness?" Upon arrival, however, she realized perhaps she should have given it a little more claim to its name. Chased off into the sewers by Violets on the spot, she resided in the dark for three days and three nights scouring for a home. Eventually stumbling across a certain Lady and Lord of the deep residing in a library, she swiftly made a home there, acting as a guiding hand for the Solifuge only briefly before its disbanding, and a mother figure in the sewers. After viewing the state of the Sanguineous population of Regalia she took it upon herself to reform the Athanasia Scion.
      • She now proclaims herself to be the mother of all Sanguine, vowing to protect the vampiric population at all costs. With her new vow, her bloodline advanced once more to accommodate her wishes, and she graced a new name: Mirabella Wymarc.
    ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
    Why be a wallflower when you could be a venus flytrap?
    ●—————◦◉◦—————●​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Winner x 9
    • Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Informative x 1
    #1 Acosmism, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. fantuinn

@ninjabug505

• Your body stat calculation is not listed, and I'm not sure how you reached 45 body stat. Judging by your current stats, it should be something like:
      2.5 from Bodycare Training + 15 from Hunting Knowledge + 15 from Unarmed Fighting = 32.5 body stat total (Rounded up to 33)

• Additionally, your character's race is listed as Sanguine. Vampires are not a race, they are a disease that infects a person. I.E. a character could be an Ailor Vampire, or an Altalar Vampire, but not just a Vampire. Judging by your ref image and listed appearance, your character fits as an Ailor. Pick a Lineage and Culture, and adapt your life story accordingly. While Vampires can reproduce, they'd also create Vampire Broods, which can be found here.

• Your linguistics knowledge also allows for you to do far more than just learn Zcorr. You can find information on it here. If you want to only learn Zcorr, you're welcome to lower your linguistics knowledge to five and change the rest of your points accordingly. You'll also be allowed to take an extra human language based on the culture you pick for your character.
    Otherwise, your life story and application is all good. Take time to rectify what I've mentioned.

4. Acosmism

thank you! I must have misread the mandatory mutations for Doughall, I thought it said that the minimum body stat for a Doughall was 45. I’ll go back and read it again :)

I will edit this and make changes as soon as possible.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Acosmism

Changes were made in cyan. I hope this covers everything, apologies if I missed anything.

• Creative Creative x 1
    #5 Acosmism, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  6. fantuinn

@ninjabug505 List your character's lineage (which is Drahl, as a Norean must have two Norean parents) and culture in the Race section. Add that they are a Brood, and change their appearance and race section accordingly, as two Vampires reproducing would create a Brood. Additionally, add Fénikin as a language, and round your physical stat up to 33.

7. Acosmism

Additional changed made in green.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. fantuinn

@ninjabug505 Great work! Approved. Feel free to clear the colors.​

9. Acosmism

Made adjustments to proficiency points, changes made in red.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. fantuinn

@ninjabug505 In the future, please mark your application as Needs Re-Review. Regardless, re-approved.​

11. Acosmism

Apologies.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. fantuinn

@ninjabug505 Pulling this back into review after a mistake was brought to my attention.
    • You can only put a maximum of fifteen points into linguistics knowledge. Please move those five points elsewhere.

13. Acosmism

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, will fix this asap.

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. Acosmism

moved to hunting knowledge

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. fantuinn

16. Acosmism

@fantuinn Made changes in proficiency due to not be used in roleplay, as well as editing languages for the same purpose.

• Creative Creative x 1
    #16 Acosmism, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  17. fantuinn

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  18. Acosmism

@fantuinn Made drastic changes to the backstory to better fit her ancient character role, and I tweaked proficiencies a tad. Tweaks in proficiencies in blue. Thank you, sorry for the tag (:

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. fantuinn

@Acosmism
    • Your backstory is 1,130 words (not including titles). Backstories are capped at 900 words. Rectify this when you can.

20. Acosmism

@fantuinn Apologies, fixed :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  21. fantuinn

22. Acosmism

Erm, I was re-wording one of the quotes and somehow lost the approved tag? Not sure how that happened

• Creative Creative x 1
  23. Acosmism

@fantuinn Yep, you guessed it: made changes to proficiencies with the new update. Also I’ll be adding mutations sometime soon but today is not that day. Thank you!

• Creative Creative x 1
  24. fantuinn

25. Acosmism

Aha... added art, lost approved tag. Yet again. This is a common error I’m making, I see! @fantuinn

• Creative Creative x 1
  26. Acosmism

@fantuinn Through IC events, Mirabella has adapted into some Void Worship. Derived from existing deities and beliefs she’s made up on her own, specifically. It’s become significant enough to the point where I thought it would be appropriate to add some Ritualism in for this as well as update the religious portion of her application. I might write in a portion of that into her backstory but I doubt I can fit it all under 900 words when it’s so close already, I am a big over-writer...as you can tell. So, thank you in advance! Sorry for the tag. All changes were made in Red.

• Creative Creative x 1
    #26 Acosmism, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  27. Acosmism

@fantuinn b-bump... don’t hate me for the ping and thank you :,)

• Creative Creative x 1
  28. fantuinn

Could make a Life Chronicles, if that's your issue.

Anyway, approved!

29. Acosmism

Mmmore pings @fantuinn Updated some aesthetics, and as a result, lost the prefix

• Creative Creative x 1
  30. Acosmism

@fantuinn Shifted some proficiencies, and also... requesting to swap out Mountain Hardening for Mountain Seasons... if such is possible...,,,,,,

• Winner Winner x 1
  31. fantuinn

Sure. Approved.​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  32. Acosmism

@fantuinn Hi hello yes... I... did something kinda funky. Retconned her race, shifted proficiencies, tweaked her backstory just a TEENSY little bit. Plan on turning her kathar in the future some point down the road to enhance more of the evil “Void-y” things and less of the pretty rainbow things, as I realize it does not fit into the nature of a vampire.

33. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

I will Approve this application but 1) I would heavily encourage you to shrink your "aesthetics", it made reading this application extremely difficult. and 2) do not change your character's Race again. We are taking a firmer stance to changes like this that extremely alter a character's racial abilities and background. If you do it again, the change will be scrutinized for why you did it to the character.

34. Acosmism

Already talked to you about it but I decided against the retconning of Mirabella’s original race as I put more thought into it, and determined that it simply did not fit nor did it really make any sense. Because on one hand, you have “cool abilities and possibilities and potential from this other race” (I was planning on dread rebirth) but then on the other hand you have historical accuracy pertaining to lore and drawing parallels to what would make sense in this given time period and/or like of action in correlation to the infection, since that is part of her character: “sanguine first, anything else secondary” namely, race.

So, all that being said, Mirabella’s race has been changed back to Drahl Ailor of the Fridurfolk culture and thusly her racial abilities have been switched out accordingly, alongside her racial boost and life story. Changes in proficiency as well as race and abilities and such have been marked in red, minus the backstory portion, because having like 5 paragraphs of just RED is annoying.
    Also not sure who to tag but I’ll go ahead and slap both of your names down, feel free to bonk me over the head for future reference if this is incorrect @fantuinn @HydraLana

believe it or not I was thinking about it for a while so NO this wasn’t a last minute decision <3 unlike many of my past decisions

35. fantuinn

36. Acosmism

@fantuinn Update go brrr
    -Edited backstory (again) to better fit updated bloodline backstory.
    -Added vampiric form
    -Added ability list

I honestly wasn't sure if I was supposed to get this re-review here on forums or on the permission channel in discord so if I've made a mistake please let me know :^)

37. Acosmism

Bumpin’ this bit up a tad <3

38. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Remember to tag your reviewer when you bump an app. @fantuinn

39. Acosmism

40. fantuinn