Preserved Sheet Minnabelle Cottersfield

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

garlusa

WHAT THE SCALLOP
Reaction score
░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
394cf58d82a886e3907bc5348ee5afb8.png

In the Swamp | Matt Rockefeller on Tumblr
══
━┛ ♢ ┗━══

"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more"

|| Lord Bryon||
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
c77ffadd79079200efbe830049c4cdbf.png

═════════════════════════════
ART || SPOTIFY
━━━━━▼━━━━━
d9rfs48-f82b0d25-8daa-42f6-bc19-02a409d922bc.gif

"Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words. And never stops at all."

Emily Dickinson
c2590c6178319d0e5b3099404d6ac648.png
  • CHARACTER INFORMATION || [Ⅰ]
    • Full Name: Minnabelle 'Minnie-Mae' Cottersfield
      • Race: Heartland Ceardian Ailor
    • Eye Color: Light Hazel
  • CORE CONCEPT
    • « RELIGION » Although dedicated to her faith, that being Unionism. Minnie-Mae is not very vocal about it, but this does not discredit her superstitious nature when it comes to it. Everything happens for a reason, and she believes that she is following the path set before her by the Everwatcher.
    • « IDENTITY » An emotional woman of good will and faith, Minnie is of the belief that life is a simple merry-go-round of nature and its continuous course, and that everything happens for a reason. Minnie works hard to provide a better life for her brother and herself, hoping that one day her hard work will present itself in a prosperous manner.
b98aa259e9ae59c226b817a292d7ab22.png

PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || [ⅠⅠ] (14/14)
STRENGTH (0)
CONSTITUION (1)
»Thread Craft Pack​
WISDOM (6)
»Dimenthist Wisdom Pack [4 points]
»Healing Alchemy Pack
»Common Alchemy Pack​
DEXTIRITY (5)
» Knocking Pack
» Trailing Pack
» Backup Pack
» Mute Pack
» Pistol Pack​
MAGIC (0)
CHARISMA (2)
»Husbandry Mount Pack [Stadder Horse]​
« ABILITY INFORMATION » || []
♢ Ailor Specials
♢Ailor Familiar - Norwegian Forest Cat named "Bonnie-Mae 'Cottersfield'"​
|| LANGUAGES ||
Common {Parental Language}
8f0d56e3c632bf0545ceb57590705f0a.png

• « ABNORMALITIES» Minnabelle carries with her a burn scar on her right arm, it travels atop the upper area of her backhand. And carries up to her elbow. Besides this, she is free of mutations and completely mundane.
  • « VISUAL DESCRIPTION» Minnabelle is a fairly average looking woman, her skin is a somewhat tanned white with freckles littering her arms and legs. Her hair is a deep brown with notes of blonde, her eyes a vibrant shade of hazel, as well as carrying with her a button nose and thin lips. Typically, she'll adorn a kerchief atop her fluffed hair, the curls done the night before to produce locks at either shoulder.
4e4eddbfbc4d34e35c77d547645474b2.png

LIFE STORY || [Ⅳ]
CHILDHOOD |
Minnabelle Cottersfield was born to a quiet farm tucked within the Colonies, her family laborers that dedicated themselves to the land they hoped to raise and pass down for generations to come. She often found herself making quilts alongside her mother, as well as developing a good liking for herbs and the properties they withheld. Though, her time here was short lived with approaching hardships.
ADOLESENCE|
Upon her adolescence, Minnabelle and her family were forced to depart from the farm in the hopes that they could recuperate within light of a much more civilized environment, that being the city. Unfortunately, her parents would pass, and Minnabelle began working to sell her quilts, as well as picking up the occupation of a temporary servant to richer households.
ADULTHOOD|
It was in her early times of adulthood that Minnabelle recognized oddities in her siblings' field of work, later coming to discover that they dealt in criminality. Upon finding this out, Minnabelle attempted to dissuade them out of this line of work, and that she did. Around this time, she'd seek work as a nanny, coming to quite like the job.

The Cottersfield eventually found herself terminated from her job, and as such she'd follow in the steps of her elder brother, who spoke of greater opportunity within the city of Regalia.
|| When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope, ||
SONNET 29
dadz42w-05a61c18-afee-4a4c-99a6-10b165d76866.png

Claimed for review.​