• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Testlo

Terry Seattle
Reaction score
sfdfsdfsdfsd.webp

ATTENTION CITIZEN./ ATTENTION CITIZEN./ ATTENTION CITIZEN./

RELAY/ RELAY/ RELAY/

/MINISTRY OF INFORMATION BROADRELAY/

Serve your State. Prove your worth. Contribute to the Great Way, Regalian.

RELAY/ RELAY/ RELAY/

The Ministry of Information hires informants. The State rewards valour and prowess. The Ministry of Information looks for all types and walks of life. Forward a formal application to the Ministry of Information with the following details. You will or will not be contacted.

Full name. Height. Build. Age. Education. Race. Years spent in the Capital. Past & Current Employment. Skill set(s). Full name(s) of (living) blood relatives. Summary of the last 10 years of your life. Reason for applying. Social Circle(s). Current & Past Residental Address.

If an answer is non-applicable simply fill in N/A.

RELAY/ RELAY/ RELAY/

Apply, Regalian.

The Ministry of Information is recruiting informants (and agents), if this is something you'd be interested in please DM all applications to deusvult#1240. Just like the previous people who held a similar position as me, "I am a firm believer that IC secrecy cannot exist with OOC secrecy.", meaning I'd prefer if you didn't talk about anything MOI-related, OOCly of course(ex. Discord, OOC chat, DMs, etc.). I don't want anything to be leaked OOC which would lead to META or unintentional META.

Last edited: