Ministry Of Commerce | Newsletter 01

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by CelestialBoba, Jan 23, 2022.

1. CelestialBoba

CelestialBoba A Corgi Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Announcement from Depute of Commerce

It is an honor to work with the citizens of Regalia which I have found to be a mass melting pot of culture and of passionate souls. The people work hard to provide various goods and treatments to the common and the nobility folk. Some have yet to experience the marvels of some of the hidden businesses of Regalia and so I wish to promote them with bi-monthly announcements of one to three businesses. I will cover their astonishing atmosphere, their wares and or treatments, and what is their muse to do what they love. After all, it isn’t a job if you love it, it is a passion.

Furthermore, I am always running around to various businesses in Regalia however, that will not be an issue if you are in need of me. Please write a letter and I will of course reply as soon as possible.
    [​IMG]

The Insight!
    [Business Newsletter]
    1/22/310 AC

The Sacred Winds Clinic
    Owner: Sage Marais

⋞⊰The Interview⊱⋟
    •Question: What drives you to do what you do?
    ⊱⋟Answer: "The rush of helping someone in need, the outcomes are only two; success or failure. The rush from overcoming the position of positivity is what drives me. -- My movements move with instinct. And lately, the success of watching them exit my clinic or my care completely mended."

•Question: What is one thing you would suggest to people when it comes to owning a business?
    ⊱⋟Answer: "[I must] admit, this is my first rodeo and we're quite new. However, I'd suggest remaining active with not only your business, [but also] the community based around it. You'll gain support [like] no other."

•Question: What is one thing you had overcome that was difficult?
    ⊱⋟Answer: "Well, we're still working on overcoming this, we're a new business. A clinic for that matter, which means we need quite some hands in our staffing. That is our struggle, we've been actively advertising [for] more and more medics to join us by the day."

⋞⊰The Experience⊱⋟

This clinic is close to the action and is also ready for it. They are attentive to those who first enter the threshold which functions as a waiting room as well as to handle alchemy matters and a check-in. The back rooms function in a more private setting to provide clinical aid such as healing and diagnosis. The place is generally very clean and orderly with private rooms and staff lounge upstairs and overall welcomeness from bouncers to even other patrons. Miss Sage Marais seems well put together when things are busy and even her staff are not the faint of heart when there is trouble amidst. Every movement seems with purpose and with care which is a recipe for success. So if you spar in the pit and get a bit bashed up or if you are a healer in a need of a job, this is the place to go.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [OOC: Special thanks to @WildSages & @Annie_Short for RP and the fun.]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1