Archived Miningfatigueimmune - Trait Idea

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Traxex20

Da'i d-Du'at
Reaction score
Faction
Raptum
Building/Mining/Exploring in the oceans of Aloria has always been a part of our activities on MassiveCraft, however... once you encounter one of these mobs, you're surely to have an unpleasant experience.

The Elder Guardians.
xFd2JZ4.png
Elder Guardians (Old Faithfull resource pack)
PnMkQbR.png

Their presence is considered by many to be a nuisance, due to the fact they mainly inflict mining fatigue on you and your friends.

The Mining fatigue status effect drastically reduces the speed of your ability to break any type of block, thus hampering your underwater activities for short periods of time. The effect will continue to persist unless the elder guardian is killed or by straying away from the boss mob's area of effect.

Now if you can bring a cow with you or some buckets of milk to remove the mining fatigue status effect every so now and then in which you may continue your underwater operations would temporarily fix the issue.

Claiming the wilderness so that you may control the mobs spawning would be costly and would probably get you and your faction in trouble if you claim in many areas you wish to use in without unclaiming it afterwards.

The Haste or HasteII Trait does not subdue the mining fatigue that well.

A great idea would be a MiningFatigueImmune trait. it would stop Elder Guardians from giving you the effect and save time, allow you to focus more on exploring caves beneath the oceans, mine or build.

Pros of MiningFatigueImmune trait

+ Convinient way to avoid the mining fatigue status effect from elder guardians whilst exploring the oceans.

+ Reduces difficulty of exploring or building in the ocean and saves time and resources.

Cons of MiningFatigueImmune trait

- Only useful in areas where elder guardians spawn.

- Trait slot required.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea... Just wondering tho.. How many points would this cost? and would it be a premium-restricted trait?

Nothing against it really but it should obviously have to be imcompatible with the -50 Miningfatique trait (eg you cant have immune and the miningfatique trait at once).
As for the cost I think anything between +15 to +30 would be appropriate.