Archived Mining Around The Worlds

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NanaChan__

Beggar
Reaction score
Hi guys, the old players of this server might remember me, i used to play on massivecraft more then 1 year ago, then quitted for a while and now i'm back here! (missed massivecraft soo much).

I used to be the #1 miner, i spent most of the time mining around ceardia when it comes out.
Now that i'm back i sayd to myself: "yay let's mine the s**t out of ithania!".
Started to mine from the middle and reached the western edge of the world and what i noticed is: there are no ravines!? There are no mineshafts?! wtf? the underground of this new world is just stone and not so many very small dark rooms with 4/6 mobs inside, nothing more!

Where are the beautiful undergrounds of ceardia? Where are the daendroc ones?

Mining in this world is totally boring and counterproductive. And Ceardia, Daendroc and Ellador are totally overmined and overexplored.

SO! My suggestion is: why not realising every X months (2 or 3 for example) a new clean vanilla world for gathering resources? Not just ores, but that would be great for wood too. No need to let people claim in that world, but would be great for gathering resources that are totally unaccessible right now!

Thanks for the attenction :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with this. Maybe make it a small world(a quarter of the size) with a counter in the forums for reset. This will save on butchering the current worlds. Allow No faction land claims and maybe a /warp resource or a ship.

Welcome back :D

Ithania, no matter how many times Ninja tried, would not produce ravines or caves. I found the mining in it to be quite resourceful however. I can make a world with resources of almost every tree, sand, mycelium, I can even give it some nether. I can change how much of each ore you can find.

Wow am i talking with one of the guy who's in charge for make new worlds? :O

Good! Ithania is resourceful but doesn't worth mining in it, because you have to mine much more stone then what you could do in a world with ravines and mineshafts: these types of caves are pretty good for finding ores without wasting durability on picks.

And the the difference can be felt after few hours of mining, i'm not talking for giving air to my mouth :P

If you guys could make it, it would be really really great!

So there is an entire world that magically regenerates every few months, reverting it back to the way it was earlier...

This is a RP server, go mine in Ithania, or even Ellador. There are plenty of unexplored caves there.

There are no caves in ithania, as eyebrows said, mine is just a suggestion for improve the mining experience of the server.

Everybody are able to go to mine in the old worlds and spend more resources then what he can get lol

Ithana was a world they (as I understod it) made just for faction land. They made it very plain and used litle time on it so that it should be bether for building.

So there is an entire world that magically regenerates every few months, reverting it back to the way it was earlier...

This is a RP server, go mine in Ithania, or even Ellador. There are plenty of unexplored caves there.
While I don't have a preference as to the idea, it could easily be added to the lore. Have ships explore far, far away lands to be used just for the resources and then abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.