• 2 expense

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

IGutTheMidasTuch

colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise
Premium
Reaction score
Hey there,
are you wanting your character drawn by a young wannabe artist who desperately needs money so their parents stop telling them to get a job?

Well, you've come to the right place!

I'm offering a pretty simple, toony art style and a range of options all for varying prices!

Examples of what I can do-

Here is the pricing! (in USD and regals)
BUST!
Sketch- $5 (500r)
Coloured Sketch- $7 (700r)

Lined- $10 (1000r)
Coloured Line- $13 (1300r)
Cell Shaded & coloured Line- 15$ (1500r)

HALFBODY! (Thigh up/hip up)
Sketch- &7 ($700r)
Coloured sketch- &10 (1000r)

Lined- $13 (1300r)
Coloured Line- $15 (1500r)
Cell shaded $ coloured Line- $20 (2000r)

FULL BODY!

Sketch- $13 (1300r)
Coloured Sketch- $15 (1500r)

Lined- $20 (2000r)
Coloured Line- $25 (2500r)
Cell shaded $ Coloured Line- $27 (2700)

What I will draw-

Simple poses and single or gradient colour backgrounds

Minor blood

Any race

SFW

What I won't draw-

Nudity

NSFW

Action Poses (Running, difficult posing n stuff)

Heavy blood and gore

What I might draw (for extra $$$) (like $2, $3 extra!)

Big muscle (don't expect it to be good lol)

Animals and pets

Simple backgrounds like.. a grass and tree or something or a simple room, i need to PRACTICE!!!

Items to interact with the character(like a log or a rock or weapon, hand held items or background items)

Armour!

I will probably give discounts to people I consider close friends!! (Or just upgrade their drawings if I feel like it)

Still Wanting to buy my art? Fill out this form!

IGN-

What you want (Full body Coloured sketch, Lined Bust, etc. Remember to state whether you want line art or sketch!)-

Any add-ons? (item/prop, Animal, certain theme/background)-

Do you have discord? (Not required but preferred for sending commission details and work in progresses)-

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn (state race, gender, age, and maybe a ref or two, but leave the detailed stuff for discord)-

The total price of your commission-

State your Favourite food and how it relates to sneezing cats-

Tag @IGutTheMidasTuch

Sorry if your commission takes a while, I have school and procrastinate a bit so eheh. I sometimes take a lil' while.

(ALSO IVE NEVER USED PAYPAL BEFORE SO WHOEVER IS MY FIRST COMMISSION PLS TEACH ME)

Remember

Don't be a salad,

I love you all, have a nice day!

Last edited:
IGN- Riceo

What you want (Full body sketch, line art bust, etc.)- Bust Sketch

Any add-ons? (detailed shading & item/prop, flat colour, etc.)- Flat Colour

Do you have discord? (Not required but preferred for sending commission details and work in progresses)- You got me

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn (state race, gender, age, and maybe a ref or two, but leave the detailed stuff for discord)- Yarran Varran, Male, 55, Ill provide refs for discord

The total price of your commission- 600

State your Favourite food and how it relates to sneezing cats- Rice. Rice getting caught in the lungs can lead to respiratory in infections which leads to constant sneezing.

Tag @IGutTheMidasTuch

Last edited:
IGN- Caseyseal

What you want- Half Body

Any add-ons? - Cell shading

Do you have discord- Caseyseal#6198

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn- I'll send it all over discord, got a few references.

The total price of your commission- I believe 1.1k regals

State your Favorite food and how it relates to sneezing cats- Idk
@IGutTheMidasTuch

IGN- Caseyseal

What you want- Half Body

Any add-ons? - Cell shading

Do you have discord- Caseyseal#6198

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn- I'll send it all over discord, got a few references.

The total price of your commission- I believe 1.1k regals

State your Favorite food and how it relates to sneezing cats- Idk
@IGutTheMidasTuch
reluctantly accepted, 'idk' is not a pROPER ANSWER!!
(jk)

IGN- Keisreinna

What you want (Full body sketch, line art bust, etc. Remember to state whether you want line art or sketch!)- Bust, Line Art.

Any add-ons? (detailed shading & item/prop, flat colour, etc.)- nop

Do you have discord? (Not required but preferred for sending commission details and work in progresses)- Yes Maam Yes sir

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn (state race, gender, age, and maybe a ref or two, but leave the detailed stuff for discord)- Amnestria is an Old woman standing at 6'0, with a muscley fat build, wrinkles and blemishes decorate her face, she wears a black dress, and she has horns and a shark-like tail. upload_2019-6-9_12-32-15.webp

The total price of your commission- 300r- correct me if I'm wrong

State your Favourite food and how it relates to sneezing cats- grilled cheese because when you put it on your cat they like "wtf"

@IGutTheMidasTuch

IGN- Keisreinna

What you want (Full body sketch, line art bust, etc. Remember to state whether you want line art or sketch!)- Bust, Line Art.

Any add-ons? (detailed shading & item/prop, flat colour, etc.)- nop

Do you have discord? (Not required but preferred for sending commission details and work in progresses)- Yes Maam Yes sir

A simple description of the character you want to be drawn (state race, gender, age, and maybe a ref or two, but leave the detailed stuff for discord)- Amnestria is an Old woman standing at 6'0, with a muscley fat build, wrinkles and blemishes decorate her face, she wears a black dress, and she has horns and a shark-like tail. View attachment 162189

The total price of your commission- 300r- correct me if I'm wrong

State your Favourite food and how it relates to sneezing cats- grilled cheese because when you put it on your cat they like "wtf"

@IGutTheMidasTuch
Accepted and also closing commissions bcus my art tablet broke so u might have to wait a bit hshdhdhhe

IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, I'm opening one comission slot for USD only bcus i need to pay my phone bill lol!!!