Miair

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Jomdorr, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomdorr

Jomdorr High Council member of The Algorian Empire

maiar have could do with a way to extend there periods on the land, there not exactly a pvp race but do own the waters, i think if they were to drink a bottle of water it should rehydrate there bodies ever so slightly, maybe only one half food chunk, but it should be limited so they can only drink so much in a day, so they have to return to water eventually, i'm thinking 4 drinks maximum then if a 5th is tryed a message should show like "your full of water allready, your hunger can only be sated by returning home"
    i doubt it would make miair OP but it would make that race more livable and enable them to hold a degree of combat until they are full.

you could also add shift right click with a water bucker, this could enable a full regen of food bar, maybe you could add this to agni as well?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Leon Vill

Leon Vill The Forerunner

It's Maiar.

3. Jomdorr

my bad

4. nathanstar1

nathanstar1 Vampire Hunter

5. Rooseus

Rooseus Lord of Damorn

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you jom. Maiars are supposed to be in the water, not on land.

6. Waminer

Waminer Master Defaulter

I was walking around Ithania around a week ago in the swamp while just peacefully traveling in some unenchanted iron, (Was in a Darkroom for a bit) and saw three names in the distance. I repair my damaged iron axe (Why waste a diamond one on mobs) get out a power one bow and make some small trenches and traps on the island I was on. The three of the were Maiar and it was hell. These were probably the worst pvper's I have ever seen and I don't mean MCCMO skills. Their arrows went into the water infront of me as I hit them every time when they were on land. By the time I shot one and was about to kill another they got off the mainland and into the water. I flipped my shit. I had a better chance of hitting a speedboat fifty meters away with a sling shot when blindfolded. (This was partially due to my panic of thinking I still had some diamonds I mined in my inventory)

Anyways the one guy whom made it to me was like a god. I just couldn't hit him at all with my axe and the second one coming up behind in another minute me sealed my fate. It was stupidity, it was loss, it was.....Epic. The Maiar should rule the waves like they did that day and should suffer on the land. They are a great race and probably the only one that hasn't needed balancing. Sorry to disagree with you Jomdorr but that's my two cents.

(I've never played as Maiar so my two cents is probably more like a half pence but this is what I've found)

• Like Like x 1
  7. jmdsbitch

jmdsbitch JMD's Bitch

This would inspire more people to be maiar! good idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thoriik

Thoriik Drunk Barbarian

nah.. i disagree

9. Waminer

Waminer Master Defaulter

I switched to Maiar for to fight XVW's alt. (Also a maiar) and dear god now I am stuck with 3 days of hell.... I totally agree with you now.... Oh god this is torture.... I hope Saints doesn't mind I've taken up living in the Canals. xD But seriously this is torture.... This is a good idea.

10. Jomdorr

Seeeeee ! Unless you have actually been a maiar this will seem a bad idea....

11. faiyde sp04

faiyde sp04 hermit

I was maiar for a while and quite enjoyed being entirely dependant on water, it makes for an interesting change of gameplay. Having a way to survive without spending lengthy times in water would kind of ruin it for me.

12. Jomdorr

I completely dissagree, regalia is not a water based place and so you must leave water to visit the capital. Ergo a method to prolong your stay out of water. It's not an OP idea it would just enable a maiar to tend to his stall without starving to death cause there food bar decreases fairly fast.or for a limited time explore land or even fight on it. No player in there right mind will take on a maiar in water so pvp for them is almost non existent. It would increase the population and enjoyment for most players as a maiar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.