Melkor's Africanized Japanese Giant Hornet Emporium

Reaction score
Faction
Wyvern
main_hornet-image-0915-desktop.jpg

THESE HORNETS ARE PREMIUM HORNETS OF THE HORNETIEST VARIETY.

WE OFFER QUALITY ASSURANCE TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS, AND SEEK TO PROVIDE YOU WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE, AS WELL AS HORNETS.

THERE ARE NO HORNETS MORE HORNETIER THAN OUR HORNETS WHICH ARE HORNETS, BY THE WAY, JUST SO YOU KNOW, THESE ARE HORNETS.

THE HORNETS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN A FLAT RATE ENVELOPE, WHICH WILL COMPRISE OF APPROXIMATELY 500 HORNETS PER ENVELOPE.

IT IS ADVISED YOU SHAKE THE ENVELOPE VERY VIGOROUSLY BEFORE OPENING, AS THE HORNETS WILL NEED TO BE AWOKEN BEFORE BEING AS HORNETY AS POSSIBLE. THEY LIKE TO SLEEP, WHICH IS VERY UNLIKE HORNETS. VERY UNHORNETY BEHAVIOR IF YOU ASK ME, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I'M JUST A HORNET.

PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE HORNETS FAR AND WIDE, FOR HORNETS ARE LOVE, HORNETS ARE LIFE, AND ARE CERTAINLY NOT AN INVASIVE SPECIES LOOKING FORWARD TO WORLD DOMINATION.

5.00 USD FOR 500 HORNETS

il_570xN.1448890958_d1ms.jpg

"THESE ARE THE HORNETIES HORNETS I'VE EVER SEEN!" ` Megamon

"IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEAL! " ` MonMarty

"WOW HE'S GIVING AWAY THOSE HORNETS" ` Chappers

"THESE HORNETS REALLY HORNET!" ` TheKingOfLies

"WHO WOULDN'T BUY ALL THESE HORNETS?!!?!" `a hornet

attachment-image-8ece6f2c-b060-4f73-b1d9-4b9fc1be3ae8.jpg

SEE HOW EXCITED PEOPLE, AND FISH, ARE FOR HORNETS?

GET YOURS TODAY WHILE SUPPLIES STILL LAST!

note we are not responsible for injury, death, hornet stings, allergic reactions, due to hornet hornetiness, we are only responsible with providing you with hornets, which we will do if you will send us some wasps, as we have much hornet little wasp, and require much wasp little hornet, it is advised to allow hornets to express themselves through hornet activities such as invading your local area, creating and defending nests, and stinging the bajeezus out of you and your family. this is what hornets do dawg, n u need to let them b hornets, or they can't be the hornetiest hornets that have ever horneted, ya feel?

Last edited:
can you just be sure to slap a quick 'H' on the box so i know there's hornets in there