Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
tumblr_mmi4lrEdRV1rgyxp8o1_500.jpg

Very....good

Looks awesome. Nice work.

He kinda... looks like a maimed rapist. Is he supposed to look like that?

He kinda... looks like a maimed rapist. Is he supposed to look like that?
Looks like an obsessive writer to me?
Do not bring social ideas of what someone is based on how they look!
This art piece well describes notcharent's character.

I made this piece to see if I could cheer him up.
We got into an argument earlier.

Shouldn't you apologize to him personally instead of making fan art then?

If you look at your avatar MonMarty, it looks like he sorta has one arm hehe
Mean no offense by it, and I do see that he has two arms by the way.

If you look at your avatar MonMarty, it looks like he sorta has one arm hehe
Mean no offense by it, and I do see that he has two arms by the way.

My avatar is a downsized image of the face from a full body drawing I made. You can only see one arm because the rest is clipped off.

I appreciate the image however I don't find what you claim I do in the Guild is symbolic of what you're saying here now. The Guild is Moving end. of. I said this yesterday , you can't twist things to suit your own needs.Our deal is defunct according to what you said.

The Guild has no affiliations with Ulldin apart from helping it gain some manpower to claim land. It is governed by 3 Overseers ( Now 4 because Jugswe has joined of his own accord ). Every member of The Guild is independent excluding the Vigils who follow the Orders of any online Overseer.

The Guild holds no hostilities towards Ulldin lest they interfere. I am taking all Guild created objects such as Project Burnout with me as I did not hand it over to Ulldin.

We are gathering funds to move the Guild. Further news will be posted later in Faction Announcements.

Oh but I am an Agni by the way. I don't believe we age much :3

I appreciate the image however I don't find what you claim I do in the Guild is symbolic of what you're saying here now. The Guild is Moving end. of. I said this yesterday , you can't twist things to suit your own needs.Our deal is defunct according to what you said.

The Guild has no affiliations with Ulldin apart from helping it gain some manpower to claim land. It is governed by 3 Overseers ( Now 4 because Jugswe has joined of his own accord ). Every member of The Guild is independent excluding the Vigils who follow the Orders of any online Overseer.

The Guild holds no hostilities towards Ulldin lest they interfere. I am taking all Guild created objects such as Project Burnout with me as I did not hand it over to Ulldin.

We are gathering funds to move the Guild. Further news will be posted later in Faction Announcements.

Lets get to work, huh dworvin? Look notcha you are in 1 faction and there is 1 leader. Dworvin has understood the concept after last night. Anyway you dont own the other members there is 1 faction. If i do manage to come back onto the server, i am joining ullding to whip you into shape. If you succeed from Ulldin, i will join Ulldin and smite you. You built in the name of Ulldin therefore you cannot take anything except your items. You need to chill the hell out and think. A petty faction of writers wouldnt survive a 1 man raid. Imagine all of ulldin coming at you. thats a thought. If you insist on leaving the person who gave you EVERYTHING, then you are one screwed up person indeed, your small amount of authority has went to your head, you wont survive 3 weeks on your own. Good luck.(The part about me helping is if i come back, thats an IF, dont take it out of context)

Your members have pressed notions that could hurt Ulldin.
Your Vigils and Overseers have been demoted till you can move on.
You will have to come to me personally to have temporary access to retrieve items from your guild.
The Truth of the matter is that Ulldin was their to help you while you gained funds for independence from the start.

You blaspheme Ulldin's name by wanting to distance your self from it so profoundly, you reject the flag when you live on our grounds.
You call us fools behind our backs and you boycott me when I make an error even though I take the time to fix it.
I can assure you that any other faction would exile you, slay you and rob you of your goods in an instant of disrespect.
You are fortunate that I am so caring.

Your members have pressed notions that could hurt Ulldin.
Your Vigils and Overseers have been demoted till you can move on.
You will have to come to me personally to have temporary access to retrieve items from your guild.
The Truth of the matter is that Ulldin was their to help you while you gained funds for independence from the start.

You blaspheme Ulldin's name by wanting to distance your self from it so profoundly, you reject the flag when you live on our grounds.
You call us fools behind our backs and you boycott me when I make an error even though I take the time to fix it.
I can assure you that any other faction would exile you, slay you and rob you of your goods in an instant of disrespect.
You are fortunate that I am so caring.
I wouldnt say he blasphemes ulldins name but he is abusing your kindness, i wouldnt stand for it.
Notcha, i dont care what you built. Are you in Ulldin? YES, yes you are. Therefore whatever you build belongs to the faction not the "guild". Demote him so he cant unclaim it.

You might actually be able to get an official location in regalia if you have a good number of stock books which you can or want to release for free reading to the public.

Well.It seems we have seen Dworvins and Kulls true colours. Believe me , I will have viable sources prove whom is right.

Demote him so he cant unclaim it.

Steal from The Guild and fire will rain upon you.

Dworvin , you speak of peace on the forums yet you continue to insult me via Skype. The Vigils are now being pulled back from Ulldin. We have been seperate from the start.

I ask this thread be locked so I can create an appropriate thread where Kull can flame to his hearts content.

And yet again , as I said. I appreciate the drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.