Archived Mead Flows

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togal

Combat Engineer
Reaction score
2556-02-27_00.54.32.png I was traveling around to many factions and i came to realize that they have alot of taverns and bars in this server! many taverns were encouraged through factions so to bring it all another level, by just adding mead :)

how to create the barrel to brew mead? with a glass block on top of a wooden oak log (or any type of log) and attaching a Tripwire hook to add a more realistic pipe to the barrel and the recipe are simple.
5 wheat, 10 sugar, 1 dead brush, 1 rose and a bottle of water. simply right click on the mead barrel and a trade of the items would then transfer itself into mead, it seems to me that mead is sweet compared to other alcoholic drinks so the recipe may be possible balanced or out of balance depending on the opinions of the servers people. -oh yeah on the top right corner the mod is called rei's minimap and im pretty sure it does not show playes on it, i heard it was allowed so i use it at a navigating tool. please alert me if its not allowed to be used and i will uninstall the map.- anyways thank you for reading my thread and if you guys think its a terrible idea please alert me as well :)
barrel.png recipe.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
well things can be changed, i haven't thought clearly of the recipe. my main goal was to bring mead into the server and perhaps mead could give a effect such as nausea, damage, health or poison. depending on how it is made or the slight chances it may provide with ever drink.

I love this idea! It's hard to Roleplay as Drunk Monk when you can't actually drink anything. It would also give real use to Taverns and Pubs.

This Idea is awesome! Using potions as drinks isn't very fun and bringing Mead into Massivecraft will make taverns a lot more fun :D

I'm guessing that the mead will come out as a special NBTeditted potion. Why not take it one step further and add different drinks?
It'll be like a new brewing system! Add in some fermented slider eyes instead of sugar for some wine, or throw in blaze powder for whiskey. Ooh, and add a chat thing that causes you to slur and hiccup when drunk. "Oh snap, I think I've had a bit too much to drink. Silly me" would become "Ooooh shnap, I think I've had too *hick* much to drink. Shilly me." I'm no expert at writing plugins, but I've seen this done on the really old Yogicerse RPG server when you drank a bucket of milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.