Mayhem In The Chapel! Message To All Unionists!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Kalthof, May 17, 2017.

1. Kalthof

Kalthof Refugee

2505ef9f132b8cefcf936f3110360007.png
    meeting-of-st-augustine-and-the-donatists-oil-on-canvas-bw-photo-carle-van-loo.jpg
    dividerline.png
    Plastered about the many Cathedrals, monasteries, chapels, and taverns a curious reader would find...

Out with the non-believers! The half-hearted pretenders! The unholy and the crooked!

For why is it that my fellow clergymen run about like headless poultry searching for divine revelation?

For they are fools! Fools the lot of them I tell you! Turning our faith into a bureaucracy that taxes our followers of coin rather than teaching them faith so that they themselves might find paradise!

For to long has the Church remained fat and lazy upon its pedestal, shaking it’s staff of tolerance all in the means of gaining 'friendships'. The Sancella should be embarrassed as much as I for this false cause, for we have failed to look to the Emperor and have chosen to remain confined to our luxurious monasteries and palatial estates gorging ourselves in sin!

The crisis of the Church is not within the Creeds to which his Imperial Highness abolishes or bestows! Our crisis is that we have failed the Imperial Spirit! Failed the Soul of the Empire! We have become fluid and feeble, forgetting we must be hard as stone and merciless to those that dare question the Imperial Spirit and deem themselves a ‘faithful Unionist’, ridiculous!

To my fellow brothers and sisters in Unionism I say let the fury of faith consume your soul! Make yourselves the soldiers of faith, discipline once again in the holy laws of the Church! I plead you to become angry for the Emperor and the Spirit, make our foreign enemies tremble and the weak willed among us fall and be made useful as tools of the State!

Take heed to my advise reader, and fall to your knees, beat your chest, and cry out for the glory in the Spirit’s benevolence! Change your lives and take back the highground! Become fanatics for the Emperor and tell your stories of spiritual romance, regain your faith and let it melt your heart into flame!

And to my fellow clergyman. You are cowards. Stand up and do your duty to the Spirit and get back to giving guidance to those that seek such from you. For it was and is with in our ascension to the cloth that we were to be shepherds of the faith, not the fools of the divine.

Neben Mir.
    Signed,
    Reverend Virgil Aylard Buhr

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1