Shelved Character Mathias Sava Terro

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MyCatBubbles, Apr 2, 2018.

1. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

╔════════*.·:·.♙ ♞ ♙.·:·.*═══════╗
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “Walk like a king, or like you don't give a fuck who's the king.”
    ╚════════*.·:·.♙ ♞ ♙.·:·.*═══════╝
    Character Information:
    ∆Full Name ⊱ Mathias Sava Terro
    ∆ Age ⊱ 52
    ∆ Gender ⊱ Male
    ∆ Race ⊱ Maquixtl/Daendroque Ailor - Predominantly Ailor
    ∆ Eye Color ⊱ Navy Blue

Core Concept:
    • Mathias believes that all walking deities of Aloria are false gods despite fully respecting their power. Mathias believes solely in the Everwatcher, while rejecting the godhood of the other Unionist deities.
    • The man is the classic outlaw archetype, lawless and questionable in his attitude and actions, yet morally righteous and good about his intentions and goals.
    Proficiency Information:
    7 Dexterity
    Belt Shot
    Spray and Pray
    Splash Shot
    Agonizing Shot
    Critical Hit
    Dirty Fighter
    Cutthroat Target

Arcane
    Pure Overcharge (Ailor Buff 2)

7 Faith
    Divine Blessing
    Divine Wrath
    Divine Savior
    Sacred Revive
    Sacred Healing
    Sacred Martyr
    Exorcism

∆ Languages ⊱
    Daen
    (Parental Language)
    Common (Learned in Daenshore, Regalia, and later on in Essalonia)

Appearance Information:
    • Mathias is a heavily tattooed man, unscarred and clean from mutations, yet his body is heavily scarred from steel.
    • Mathias stands at 6'6, is nicely athletic with messy, chestnut brown hair, with tattoo's lacing throughout his otherwise lithe body.
    Life Story:
    • Mathias starts his rise in Daenshore, the boy told that his mother died at childbirth. A dubious story to this day as Mathias has yet to see a grave.
    • Mathias was a delinquent growing up, and when his mischief finally caught up to him Mathias was thrown in prison, only to be rescued the following night to which his rescuer fled with the boy to Talamoor.
    • Now in Talamoor, Mathias was saved by a man named ‘Lyons’, a half-blooded Maquixtl twenty years his senior. Talamoor is where Mathias’ morality and personality took hold, adopting his saviours attitude, and way of life. Talamoor is also where Mathias wrangled his beloved horse, the Baroness, and met his wife with the two having many children throughout the period in Talamoor.
    • All good things have to come to an end. Mathias was with Lyon’s gang for over thirty years. It all ended when the volcanic Mount Kelmor erupted. Lyons and a chunk of his gang died in the explosion in which Mathias took the rest of Lyon’s band and took the first boat from Talamoor to the land of Essalonia, the land civilization forgot.
    • Mathias went through and survived the Bone Horror Crisis with the remnants of Lyon’s gang, soon turning his sights to the so-called Holy City itself of Regalia. Leaving his beloved, lawless land of Essalonia to continue his mission to do good, continue to pursue his destiny, shine light on the darkness, and speak for the unspoken.
    ╔════════*.·:·.♙ ♞ ♙.·:·.*═══════╗​
    [​IMG]
    ╚════════*.·:·.♙ ♞ ♙.·:·.*═══════╝
    William Arnyn | 85/100 - “We met in Essalonia, fought together, and bled together. Although he’s on his own now in the Holy City with all its influences, good and bad, I know he’ll stay true to himself and will remain incorruptible against it all. He’s far too good for that city, I’ll learn why he stays one day.”

Ce’Annyah Saae’li’hn | 99.9 - “I never understood why you’ve stuck around when you’ve had no reason to. You’ve frankly been more of an influence on me than I’ve been on you, I hope to repay it all one day. But may you please quit being such a damn conformist? When I die you're inheriting it all and I can’t have no limp wristed Unionist woman who’s scared of the word ‘Horse’ blowing it all away..”

Reimar of Calemberg | 80/100 - “No longer a nobleman, I’ve learned a great deal more about him than when he was in his position of power, and it’s nearly all positive. He still is the same inquisitive, open-minded self. Your true friends are the ones who stick by your side when you’re at your lowest, I plan to stick around. On the flip-side, I no longer have to police my speech so often around him, it feels good to have a bit of freedom.”

Mateo Silva | 72/100 - “A Daen man, full of character and charm. He’s a man I gravitate towards, but that alone wouldn’t drive me to form a solid opinion on him. He’s one of the ‘three kings’, we laughed and snickered together when the ex Lord Chancellor had to call for our trialing to be held in Regalia rather than the biased courts in the North due to our romp in the Veer… we never did go any of those trials however, shows just how forgetful this cities leadership is. There’s no one else I’d love to piss off the right people with again..”

Alfred Wulfmacht | 85/100 - “There are not many nobles that deserve their title.. he doesn't either truthfully. After sacrificing himself for an obvious fruitless escape from a vampiric army that laid siege to Rothburg for but commoner riff-raff I've learned that calling him 'Duke' or 'Lord' or whatever he wants to be called would be nothing but insulting. I prefer the term 'Hero' for his actions that day.”

Lhoris Minarith | 80/100 - “I know you don’t always understand why I do what I do at times. I’m not a good man, but I am trying to be a good influence on you. Speak out a bit more, don’t let miserable people lie about you, and don’t get tied down with your familial duties if they’re turning you into something you’re not. I won’t change, I hope you don’t.”

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Funny x 1
    #1 MyCatBubbles, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
  2. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.

3. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

What

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MyCatBubbles

absolute rping trash

5. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Claimed for review!

6. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

7. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Is good.

Approved

8. Metallum_

Metallum_ Be the best at what you do

What an rper

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MyCatBubbles

nah fam im just tapping in the rp character market

• Like Like x 1
  10. MyCatBubbles

Ight after so long i redid the app, alot of things were retconned from lore and my char sorta revolved around the retconned stuff so it'll need a full re-review <3

11. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.

12. MyCatBubbles

thank for tagging, never knew i had to B)

13. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Re-approved

14. MyCatBubbles

@Jonificus Edited the prof points to the new system, just gotta make sure with you that I did it right <3

15. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved!

16. MyCatBubbles

@Katiesc Think I tag you 'cause you were the last reviewer. Edited his race to Fin'ullen Altalar as he's always been more urbanite, clean cut Avanthar-Lite than an actual burly tribal Avanthar. Edited his points and lifestory to be a bit more realistic as he most definitely would've been affected by the bone horror crisis, and edited it to accommodate for the point changes- this is all in blue. Now I just wait for your approval/disapproval chief <3

17. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Lil baby. Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  18. MyCatBubbles

@Katiesc Edited prof points a bit, made Cavalry 10, Shielding to Athletic, Fast Blades to 15 and used up the 10 hobby points

#18 MyCatBubbles, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  19. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Reeee-Approved.

20. MyCatBubbles

@Katiesc Did a major overhaul on the character - looking for a re-review

21. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

My Review

• Life Story
      • Great Oak: Only Ailor, Dwarves, Avanthar, and Url are allowed into this Knight Order. Please remove the mention of becoming a Great Oak. Rather, I'd recommend looking into the Knight Order of the Bloodcasts are they're open to any and every race.
      • Pagan Faith: It is mentioned that Mathias is of the Pagan Faith, but it is not mentioned why or how a Suvial Altalar would be brought up with the Pagan Faith.
    @MyCatBubbles

22. MyCatBubbles

Made the changes in blue, I had no idea that it changed that your character now had to be Ailor/Avanthar etc to join the school lol. But I’ve did had an explanation as to how he was introduced and brought into the faith, and further outlined it above.

23. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

little boy

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

25. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

We stan Bloodcasts, we stan Crisis of Kings characters

big ups mycat

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  26. MyCatBubbles

Crisis of Kings was our Reach, we’re it’s remaining Spartans.

27. MyCatBubbles

@Katiesc Finally decided to update the app with the new proficiency changes. I've changed his race back to Avanthar, made some tweaks to his lifestory and condensed it a bit. I've even done something risky and decided to bring back a super duper old school og (before Regalia) Massive faith as personal faiths are sort of an accepted thing now (for more information I've linked it in "Option 2", you could pretty much ignore everything but the history as its super outdated now, I'll be pushing to modernize it ofcourse) we'll see how it plays out if its accepted!

28. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

My Review:
    • I do not find it acceptable to put what is in essence Beastiality down as a Sexuality. Please just state "Straight" since I am certain you are making a meme of it, and because of his sexual attraction to "milfs".
    • That is just a list of all the forms of combat he is schooled in. Please choose a singular preferred weapon.
    • This is incorrect, you can only have an investment of 10.
    • Did his father remarry? Or did his mother not actually "die". Why is "died" even in quotations.
    • I will note that you are likely to get a lot of flak in RP for believing in a personal faith, especially one as interesting as Chetism.
    Tag me once the edits are done in green @MyCatBubbles

29. MyCatBubbles

Done, made the changes in blue and mistake I did to commandry and put it down to 10. I might get some flak for Chetism (I’ve asked around, the majority of people I’ve mentioned it too said it was pretty dope), but religious rp was always something stale with Mathias as I couldn’t really find a faith I think I could feel fulfilled having him be. There are a few people who have personal faiths already and I feel like they could rp their faith optically and in an immersive, lore friendly way (although not canon) I don't think it would be different with me. I’ve basically stated his faith as a cult so if those who want to give me flak can properly rp it out and treat him as a cultist. But even then religious rp is going to be super rare as I don’t initiate religious rp stuff at all.

#29 MyCatBubbles, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  30. HydraLana

31. MyCatBubbles

@HydraLana Due to changes with Ritualism and visual Avanthar changes I've moved the points I put into Ritualism into Arcanology/Combat skills and changed his skin to a darker shade. Making sure it's alright

32. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

33. MyCatBubbles

@HydraLana I've added some parts of his lifestory due to the proficiency update in red and redid his points. I don't expect this to be approved yet as I'm not sure if the personal regiments that come with commanders were yoinked or not as if they are some parts of the life story have to be rewritten, asking for clarification.

34. HydraLana

You are no longer allowed to possess a personal regiment in the new Proficiency system, going on Command School only offers you the ability to take part in Progressions as a General or Commander, and you are allowed to state in your backstory that you were a General or a Commander. Tag me once you have removed this @MyCatBubbles

Please also add content onto the end of your Life Story to show what he has been doing over the past several months.

35. MyCatBubbles

Figured that the regiments aren't a thing anymore, I've edited the life story to show that he was a commander but currently not one. I've also added what he's doing in Regalia currently all in red.

36. HydraLana

37. MyCatBubbles

@HydraLana Made some big changes to the app thanks to the half race update. Changed his race and points to that of an Avanthar / Drahl halfbreed all the while doing rewrites, additions and some omissions of his lifestory in red

38. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

39. MyCatBubbles

@HydraLana Made a quick edit. Decided to ditch swords, shields, and spears for Glaive skill and heavy ranged as halberds and crossbows are far more cooler B)

40. HydraLana

Re-Approved.