Archived Massivetraits = Awesomesauce

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Jawnson

Friend of Kittehs
Reaction score
Faction
Shaolin
I was just trolling around on the website after several months inactivity, and I stumbled upon this! And, may I say, wow! I will definitely be coming back to test this out. Without having played it, I'm excited to try it out because I feel as if it will add a lot of uniqueness to any role I decide to take and will allow for creativity in the design of characters.
Nice job! :)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have to say that, despite the legions of irate vampires, the new traits plugin is wonderful and beautifully done. The races can now be truly balanced and reflective of actual characters. Elves and Dwarves getting their infravision/darkvision alone is a huge improvement. People may complain about actually needing to think about their traits, but I played various tabletops for over 20 years. Let them calculate a THAC0 every time they hit something and they can complain about complexity.

A few things though:

There is no heal others trait, thus effectively disabling the entire Yanar race. I imagine this is in the works? If it is part of the magic system being worked on, disregard the question.

A suggestion I and numerous others made while discussing traits/disabled races that definitely needs doing if it's not being worked on; races definitely need to return in a reworked format. Having no set races outside of lore does leave far too much ambiguity, especially for inexperienced RPers. Perhaps having a default/locked trait set and some small extra perks per race would be good. Say 5% damage bonus for race weapon, 5% run speed for elf, vampire, tigran. Fire immunity, waterbreathing, feed/heal vegetation without trait use for the elementals. +2 base armor or health for dwarf and orc. I haven't been here long enough to know the races and lore well, but you get the idea.