Archived Massivecraftelite - A Eula Complaint Idea?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savantly

CEO
Reaction score
Faction
Shop
Like I said in the thread title. I have this really stupid idea, but also at the same time it would be interesting. I also know that I would donate to see this happen. The only reason why I thought of it was, because I was searching for EULA complaint ideas that I thought would help out the server. Honestly, EULA compliance is a pain in the ass, It make it very hard to create or come up with ideas that people would like to see on the server.... then I thought. Wait.... that is exactly it. I know this idea is stupid/never gonna happen but I just feel like letting it out, and letting people hear my stupid idea x)

Upon hearing all these Ideas on massivecraft, stuff about Lore Complaint factions. New PvP changes that players think need to be made. Mcmmo Resets and God armor removals. The Economy is destroyed, and other random bullshit I can't care to list off.

That idea is to create another server.... Hear me out before discrediting the idea already.

MassiveElite
~The ULTIMATE RPG Factions server~

Since starting from scratch is not an option on Massivecraft, Players are leaving in mass exodus on the server. Players used to the old factions experience no longer want to play because "Change" is bad. Premium has become an unattractive donation option, and almost cringe-worthy because of what it has become. My suggestion is not to recreate Massivecraft, but to make a newer more improved version.
(One forethought that's pretty much recreating xD)

EULA Compliancy Clarification
"What counts as a server? Are proxies one big server, or lots of smaller ones?
A server is something a user connects to with their client. The user is on a different server when they leave one and manually join another (in the multiplayer screen). Virtual servers and proxies make no difference; to the client it's the same server."

This means that MassiveElite would be a Premium-Only World, with an entirely different Ip Address than MassiveCraft's to meet with EULA Compliance terms and conditions.

Ok, maybe I lied... This is Confusing Shit xD
"Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features "premium" areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers."

Pretty much the concept though, is that any premium player can submit an application via forums, to enable their Faction Lore and Faction Build on the alternate server. All factions on MassiveElite would have to be "Lore-Complaint" and in turn, would influence the outcome and progression of Alloria. Again, this would need to be a feature strictly attainable through an application. If a player is not willing to make their faction "Lore-Compliant", they would have the option to join a faction already approved. Everyone would start from scratch, maybe basic regals and Diamond gear, but that would be it.
Not to mention, a renewed factions experience without MassiveTraits, and a reset to how the MassiveCraft was 2 years ago, but with better builds :)

A few issues I see with this though.
1 - Exodus
Premium players spending all their time on MassiveElite and leaving massivecraft forever.
2 - Maintenence
Additional server costs and maintenance
3 - More Staffing
A lot of attention from server staff diverted towards this premium-only server.

A few Benefits
1 - More server income

Give players an actual reason to start buying premium again or allow more benefits for current premiums.
2 - Lore Influence
Make long time players happy, because now when they leave, they will leave a part of their soul. :)
3 - Closer Community
In order to make this happen, players will have to work directly with staff to get things movin.

*Edit*
This would mostly appeal to the people who are in it for the factions and pvp expereince. Those are also the people who lost all reason to donate with changes and EULA compliance in premium

*Inspiration for thread*

@BenRekt
@65jes89
Honestly, I don't know anymore. I wrote this mostly as a joke, I know that there is like a 1 to 0 percent of this idea actually being implemented. Hope this gives @Staff something to joke about :)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has literally no support from staff due to us not wanting to host 2 servers at the same time.

No is no and is rejected, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.