Archived Massivecraft Mod (not For Server)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidereum

That guy who dissappeared for a while
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
So, I was just thinking about mods the other day, and I start thinking about Massivecraft along with mods. in the process of these thoughts, I just think to myself "Someone should make a mod off of massivecaft's world and lore!" Yes, I'm painfully aware that it is very unlikely that Cay or any of the other coders would start working on a mod this size, but, may as well say something about the thought and see if it goes anywhere. So, without further ado, here are my thoughts for a mod like this!

Worlds/ Continents

Note: I am basing the worlds off of the map Marty made some time back
Although an incredibly difficult feat for world generation, Aloria could be created in four worlds being:
The North: The north would consist of the continents of Drowda, Ellador, Fendarfell, Jorrhildr, and Kelmoria
The South-east: The south-east would consist of the continents of Ithania, Daendroc, Hyarroc, Talad Methen, Hadar, The Sunoar Isle, and Guldar
The Central Islands: The central islands would be Regalia, Etosil, and Silverwind
The South-west: The south-west would be the remains of Ceardia, Farah'deen, Faradh, and New Ceardia
The four worlds' borders would be coordinating in the way that they would match up to the other worlds' borders, and would also serve as a sort of portal to the coordinating location of the world you'd be passing into. (which by the way, I would enjoy being able to walk north in Daendroc and pop out in Ithania, just as a way to make it so that people don't have to go to uspawn just to go to a continent they could possibly walk ten feet and be in)

Items, and such

The mod could add various different items such as different foods, potions, and other consumable items. The mod could also add weapons and tools of the makes of the different races and sub-races, for example, snow elf swords, human spears, nagan katanas, yanar war flowers, other things as such. There could also be blocks that are race specific as well, for example, dwarven carved stone, elven carved wood, force grown wood (yanar and evergrowth block), hive husk (vespid), arachne web, etc.

Quests

There could be quests connected to a storyline of the creators' choosing and side quests you could do for various npcs that would be in the colonies and Regalia (possibly well known roleplay characters and already existing quest npcs on the server)

Factions

This paragraph is about two things actually, partially about server factions such as Okyno and Algaron, and groups such as The Order and the Crimson Inquisition. Server factions: These factions could exist as cities out in the continents to make them less bare, and to give opportunity for more quests and items to be gained. Roleplay factions such as the Order: These factions would exist for the sole purpose of giving you sides to take throughout the storyline that would exist.

Magic

Magic would be implemented in the ways of how it is being implemented now, except there would be set spells and words available to use handily off a quick bar.

Any other ideas that you could come up with would be appreciated, as these were the most immediate ideas I had. I will leave this topic to open discussion about the possibilities there could be for a mod like this. Discussion and feedback, go!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think this is ment for the forums. Also I am pretty sure all of these are mods already that you can get them. Imboring56 I think you should lock this or do I need a game staff?

Billy Rage Why doesn't he have the right to post something on the forums? Good or bad, I think everyone deserves the chance to share their ideas and opinions, and shouldn't be instantly shut down by players.

Billy Rage Why doesn't he have the right to post something on the forums? Good or bad, I think everyone deserves the chance to share their ideas and opinions, and shouldn't be instantly shut down by players.
Becuase this is the massive forums, I would imagin that the deature section should be left to idea for the server.

So basically you want a mod... that makes MassiveCraft single player? Am I correct?

You shouldn't ask a staff to lock this thread. This isn't your thread, and this is only a feature and idea discussion. He has the right to post on the forums of anything, if you don't like this then rate this thread and actually give something for him to improve on if you find any flaws. Don't just ask someone to lock this thread just because you think it is bad. - Nari.

Status
Not open for further replies.