Archived Massivecraft Merchandise

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeyXx

Nah bro, this ain't it chief
Reaction score
Out of everyone who plays on this server, I cant be the only one with the idea of Having Massivecraft real life merchandise. Unless your like one of those hidden gamers, who no one knows they play minecraft. Anyways, its just a thought, and Might have already been denied several times. Id just like a cool poster hung up in my room of Massivecraft, and payed for it towards the server. Thanks

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Anything that makes the server more money without changing gameplay is good. Supported!

Ok first of all who doesn't want a poster of Regalia on their wall and if the money is going to the server it is a win-win.
Supported!

Ok first of all who doesn't want a poster of Regalia on their wall and if the money is going to the server it is a win-win.
Supported!
A poster of regalia? Like one of these amazing moving pictures in Harry Potter? Because everything else would be a waste of time and craftsmanship since this strange human town is constantly changing. ;3

I guess the real question is: "What could be useful as merchandise?"
Or better to ask: what makes Massivecraft so special and what would someone like to have as merchandise? A "Melice Aranea - the arachni queen" - action figure would be pretty nice. Or maybe as a dakimakura? Oh, my.... >///<

A poster of regalia? Like one of these amazing moving pictures in Harry Potter? Because everything else would be a waste of time and craftsmanship since this strange human town is constantly changing. ;3

I guess the real question is: "What could be useful as merchandise?"
Or better to ask: what makes Massivecraft so special and what would someone like to have as merchandise? A "Melice Aranea - the arachni queen" - action figure would be pretty nice. Or maybe as a dakimakura? Oh, my.... >///<

And we should totes have a Melice, Athena Kade and Freya Lo statue. Elena's Booby Knife would be slick as well.

Places like Cafepress and others will print custom merch on demand, though not much money is made. If the server wanted to make real money with this idea stuff would have to be printed in large batches, which is a big investment up front. I could see myself rocking a MassiveCraft Tshirt.

Tshirts are cheap to print, everyone likes them, and you end up turning your customers into walking billboards advertising your product.. win. win. win.

I'd love to have a shirt that said something about massive craft on it or something.
Like the logo on a shirt or something or like Mrs.Baver on it or soemthing. It'd be awesome
SUPPORTED!

- Regalia Lego
- Luthein pluche

Okay those ideas are ridiculous, to the (somewhat) serious stuff:

- Regalian map poster
- Shirts with various people of importance
- Other stuff.

Well, seeing as this post is blowing up, might want to include Cayorion and MonMarty Seeing as they are the ones who would be responsible for all the Merchandise

Action figures would be fun. But time consuming, expensive and hard to mass produce without a 3d printer. And would anyone want to buy your character except you? You can't have a product that only one person is interested in. Not and make any money, which was the point right?

Maybe an action figure for each race?
DrFong

Don't get me wrong. Action figures would be REALLY COOL. But making them would take TONS of time and money. Tshirts could be done in someone's garage in an afternoon. (Print production background).

I am just always about least effort/money for most result.

If the point of this is to make more money for the server, I don't think custom action figures is the way to go. Even if they would be amazing. Give it another 10 years of 3d printer advances and I might have a different feeling about it.

everything someone has said about action figures

-starts designing action figures that are printable on his new 3D printer-

If 3d models are made, those people who have 3D printers can make action figures. But T-shirts are always good, I've been thinking about designing a custom T-shirt for myself featuring my Minecraft avatar and the Massivecraft logo anyway.

Maybe if you have art by mon, he could put it on a T-shirt for you.

I can see quote t-shirts, Maybe monmarty and faewyn art shirts, maps, logo shirts, physical lore books.

YES. YES. YES. YES.
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

While this idea is generaly nice, you have to consider a few things:
First and most importantly:
Is there a sufficient market demand for the product (producing costs money)?

If there is a sufficient demand then who designs the stuff (this would be a fairly huge workload)?

If both of those would be fullfilled then it COULD happen.

BUT,

It is neither clear if there would be a sufficient market (so that they don´t end up losing money) nor if the staff (Cayorion specificly) agrees with this (it is his/their brand after all).

Status
Not open for further replies.