By LumosJared on Nov 1, 2016 at 4:15 AM
  1. LumosJared

LumosJared The Protagonist Staff Member Lore3

Massivecraft Halloween Festival Announcement!

[​IMG]

Mansions, Dungeons, and Mobs, Oh My!

[​IMG]

We’ve got a very spooky, new announcement for you today from both the Massivecraft Lore and Quest Staff!

[​IMG]

Buckle in for autumn, because very soon on November 2nd, at 21:00 GMT (5pm Eastern US time) a short Halloween Festival will be taking place on Massivecraft!

While we cannot guarantee any sweater weather or lattes in Regalia, this fall themed mini-festival will feature several rewarding quests, and a Massive haunted mansion built by our own players @DrFong, @krurk, and @LeafMC! Expect some scary surprises in the creepy corners of this not-so-fun house! This festival will also feature our first ever Massivecraft Dungeon, powered by our custom MassiveMob spawners! Just don’t let the monsters scare you away from all the excitement the festival has to offer! This will all be playing out in the burnt up Elven/Poor District. We’ll setup a /tp for the event on November 2nd. This festival will continue for a week and half leading up to November 13th.

The frightening fun doesn’t end then, though! Stay turned after all the spooky festivities, as we’ll be releasing a very special story progression post! We hope to see all your spooky faces there at the Massivecraft Halloween Festival!

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News and Announcements' started by LumosJared, Nov 1, 2016.

1. AtticCat
      AtticCat
      Clears her schedule
    2. StevenWeen
      StevenWeen
      eh?

3. _Grimmy_
      _Grimmy_
      Tbh I'm expecting estel to pop in or you know the ''definetly not a twisted version of seraph'' squad also known as the midnight court
    4. Tra_kad
      Tra_kad
      @krios41 @Lazzulai am gonna get spooked help.
    5. Beetletoes
    6. AlysaPotato
      AlysaPotato
      Rip
    7. Beetletoes
      Beetletoes
      Reaction-193.jpg
    8. FireFan96
      FireFan96
      Crusade?
    9. Mapleveins
      Mapleveins
    10. DrFong
      DrFong
      The "Murder Mansion", as we have taken to calling it, was built using 100% recycled bricks from the terrible Poor District fire.

The blueprints were designed by a blind and demented hermit just before he was torn apart by wild dogs.

The masonry was laid by 10,000 maniacs and includes disturbing geometries designed to collect and concentrate spiritual energy.

With so much pain and suffering built into the walls, is there any doubt why it has become the most haunted location in Regalia?

((Turn off your nightvision if you want the proper experience!))

((We want to say thank you to MassiveCraft for giving us the chance to share our demented vision with you. We hope you enjoy and Happy Halloween))
    11. Jacobcraft04
      Jacobcraft04
      I need to know, will there be jump scares?
    12. LeafMC
      LeafMC
      Jump scares are just a cheap tactic to make weak horror stronger. House Fong would never stoop so low.
    13. Korgex12
      Korgex12

[​IMG]
    14. BahDoctor
      BahDoctor
      Jump scares aren't really jumpscares in minecraft because they are predictable. I wouldn't worry yourself, @Jacobcraft04
    15. DrFong
      DrFong
      I wouldn't be so sure. I may have worked in a few special tricks. Don't let your guard down!
    16. Korgex12
      Korgex12
      How would you add jumpscares without custom commands?
    17. DrFong
      DrFong
      Creativity and a healthy supply of elbow grease. Best not to ask questions. We dont want to spoil the surprises.
    18. InktoberGlow
      InktoberGlow
      WHERE IS MY COSTUME CONTEST.
      THERE WAS ONE LAST YEAR AND NOW IM READY FOR IT
      I AM READY FOR MAKAHA TO BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION
      MAKAHA1.jpeg
      MAKAHA2.jpeg
      you cant even see the "hug life" shirt she's wearing tho
      or the Massivecraft logo on that black t-shirt
      hoodie
      jacket thing
      heck
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    19. Gabauchi
      Gabauchi
      DrFong doesn't dissapoint yo

pnchojustright.meme.gif
    20. Ethereeal
      Ethereeal
      Is this going to be released on November 13th?