Massivecraft Courses: Lore History Art Submissions

HydraLana

The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As seen HERE, I need artwork to picture while I talk to people about the server's lore. Sure, I will use some of the common images floating around (and of course give those people credit) but I need new ones. But, if you use an image that is not you're own, please say so and provide a link to their deviantart page or wherever you found it. So, here's to getting some art!

Art collected so far:

What I now need: A reference for Emperor Medui of the Nelfin, a large scale Nelfin(Elvish) battle against either each other or Orcs, a Demon, the Archdemon, Sophie Baver, European(Regalian) style ships destroying an Asia town or sailing up on one, Nelfin against Ailors

Last edited:
I found Maiar pictures:
QwvEfl2.png

^ As done by me. ^
Blocked-1.png

^As done by the fabulous @MonMarty ^

I'd love to draw some art of the races or other lore related stuff, it sounds like fun. If you want any race in particular, let me know

I'd love to draw some art of the races or other lore related stuff, it sounds like fun. If you want any race in particular, let me know
Well, Mekett, Tigran, Thylan and Yanar would be nice as they are going through physical modifications and most art of them is out-of-date (although some still floats around).

Well, Mekett, Tigran, Thylan and Yanar would be nice as they are going through physical modifications and most art of them is out-of-date (although some still floats around).
Okay, I'll see what I can do. I certainly wont be able to finish anything by tomorrow, but I'll start as soon as I can.

Okay, I'll see what I can do. I certainly wont be able to finish anything by tomorrow, but I'll start as soon as I can.
I trust so but feel no rush, this will be coming out in the new year because by then the war with the Sultanate will presumably be complete and my history will be as "up to date" as it can be.

Bearz by MonMarty

Attachments

• 29349413959046744916.png
    29349413959046744916.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 32
be careful you don't use outdated artwork from old lore. There's a lot of it.

Blocked-1.png

These updated Tigran visuals were drawn by @MonMarty, I was shown them in a lore Q&A thread. They look pretty awesome.

Qadir (Alibaha Malikamel), as drawn by MonMarty:
00619079191948858753.png
Silver-Haired Human (Sarro Auber) as drawn by MonMarty:
Sarro Auber.png

And that's all I've got right now :)

I found Maiar pictures:
QwvEfl2.png

^ As done by me. ^
Blocked-1.png

^As done by the fabulous @MonMarty ^
e45a08a35cc5532f286a2af06cdb8276.png

My secret santa did this, they're fab.
Blocked-1.png

These updated Tigran visuals were drawn by @MonMarty, I was shown them in a lore Q&A thread. They look pretty awesome.
Qadir (Alibaha Malikamel), as drawn by MonMarty:
View attachment 46809
Silver-Haired Human (Sarro Auber) as drawn by MonMarty:
View attachment 46810

And that's all I've got right now :)
Thank you everyone for your submissions up to this point. As I have been refining the script, I now have a list of specific things I need so I have posted it at the top. Now, I am certain that some of these things have not been done by any artist on the forums so if you do find an image outside of our community, BE SURE TO MAKE NOTE OF WHO MADE IT.

Update: Just mined a bunch of new images from MonMarty's tumblr account but I am still looking for images because I would enjoy to see some variety in the art I'm posting (it can't all be his, even he is totally great at art). I also am nearing full edits done to the first script so I will soon be able to work on the video!

Zou.jpg
@Forget-Me-Nots get credit for this one. Doesn't really fit anything you asked for but I figured I'd contribute it anyway. Just for reference Zou is a 70 year old male Chi'i

Update: Just mined a bunch of new images from MonMarty's tumblr account but I am still looking for images because I would enjoy to see some variety in the art I'm posting (it can't all be his, even he is totally great at art). I also am nearing full edits done to the first script so I will soon be able to work on the video!
Okay, good to know.

Darn it...and I still haven't drawn anything D: Is it still too late to draw and submit something?

Still looking for images!​

Bump for anything people would like to add.

However, I know @diamonddog2476 is currently working on a commission/drawing of my maiar character, if she finishes it sometime soon I'll be sure to post it here.

The first episode is being made but you can still get your images in today and tomorrow!​

Due to my throat feeling like sandpaper, I have to delay voice recording the first episode. Sorry about that.
Also, if anyone has any Maiar art for me, that would be much appreciated as their entire visual look has been updated.
I am of course, still looking for all art you can find about the lore.​

This project isn't dead, it's just on hold because now that my throat is better, I'm off to Florida for nearly a week! So, I'm still looking for images and I swear that the video will be up by the end of the March Break and if it isn't may Cayorion come down from the sky and rain Creepers upon me!

Last edited:
WOW I AM TERRIBLE AT UPDATES. Anyways, this idea is back on the table! My summer is much clearer than my last one so I'll actually be doing this series now! Yay! Fun! Need more art still!

I will continue lurking in this thread, I look forward to the finished result.