Archived Massivecraft Calender

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patshep

Refugee
Reaction score
Hello to who ever may be reading this

While I was role-playing in the streets someone came up to me and asked what day is it. Then I thought to myself What day is it? I think Massivecraft should have a Calender with named days and months. Also I thought when does Massivecraft take place, we all know it takes place in medieval times but what year since there is no christ so no B.C. times. I'm sorry if there is one and I have just not hear it yet just thought I would share my thought to the people

Thank you for reading

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think it should be around 1300 and also to add on to it I think there should be something on the massivecraft website to keep track of time.

I think this is a really good idea, I've often wondered from an anthropological standpoint where we are in the development of our culture

The Calender would be a good addition to MassiveCraft, they could also show when certain events are going to go on. Like firework parties and other things.

It should count the minecraft days if one is made. Not real days.

The official date in Aloria is the year 301 AC (after Cataclysm) somewhere in the spring month. I wrote a book on time analysis once but accidental deleted it. The time tables are roughly similar to the Gregorian calendar, but instead every month has 28 days. It would be an interesting idea to have a widget on the server to show in game date however.

The official date in Aloria is the year 301 AC (after Cataclysm) somewhere in the spring month. I wrote a book on time analysis once but accidental deleted it. The time tables are roughly similar to the Gregorian calendar, but instead every month has 28 days. It would be an interesting idea to have a widget on the server to show in game date however.

It was be a EXCELLENT Idea.
I've been looking for something like this for ages.
Knowing the exact year, up-coming events in the future, a month of time to prepare, all on the same calender, would just be brilliant.

It should count the minecraft days if one is made. Not real days.
1 real life day would then be more than 2 months ingame. Events would take place on several days, not specific hours, you would have to use months as we use days in real life "On what month does the event take place?" instead of "On what day does the event take place"

I don't agree with this.

It would be hard to judge if based on real life. Medieval theme + invention of jukeboxes and devices such as daylight sensors = ???

1 real life day would then be more than 2 months ingame. Events would take place on several days, not specific hours, you would have to use months as we use days in real life "On what month does the event take place?" instead of "On what day does the event take place"

I don't agree with this.
That sounds better then my idea lol.

Hello to who ever may be reading this

While I was role-playing in the streets someone came up to me and asked what day is it. Then I thought to myself What day is it? I think Massivecraft should have a Calender with named days and months. Also I thought when does Massivecraft take place, we all know it takes place in medieval times but what year since there is no christ so no B.C. times. I'm sorry if there is one and I have just not hear it yet just thought I would share my thought to the people

Thank you for reading
If there is no Christ on the server, why can't it be B.C(Before Christ). Anyway. Massivecraft seems more likely based in late period medieval ages (around 1350's - 1580's)

Status
Not open for further replies.