Marty's Forgetful Art List

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Hah it's that time again, a thread attempting to organize my haphazard art store/commissions in a way that I won't forget half of them or completely ignore a bunch I had agreed upon beforehand. Not like it'll work the 6th time but whatever. I want to try and use this thread to centrally store a really simple fact-check on commissions that I'm still due, but also allow for preliminary peeking to see if I'd be interested to take a piece. I'll be straightforward and say that with the time schedule I have, I only draw things/people I'm interested in, and that means unfortunately that if I find a character or their design dis-interesting, I am less likely to pick them up. Regardless of that fact, it can never hurt to try because the process is really simple:

If you want to ask me to see if I'll pick up your commission, simply reply to this thread with the character you want to have drawn, and what your budget is in USD. Don't worry too much about bust/waist and all that stuff, we figure that out if I even want to pick up your piece. Make sure to @tag me and then I'll say yes or no in batches every sunday or sooner. That simple.
It's obviously also for me to track my ongoing work and stuff that I've already committed to. So here's that list of stuff that I will finish. If you think you should already be on this list, please contact me over Discord, I may have forgotten.
  • @Eccetra for her furry gal $30
  • @Timisc for his furry guy $30 (almost complete)
  • @SupremeCripple & @Ddafad for their bearded guys $90 (early phase done)
  • @Icaruscien for zapzap guy in armor $70
  • @Scribbe for Asher reboot #3 in equivalent to 2 skins
  • @HydraLana for his gayretic $40
  • @Bagley_ for Claude's face $40
  • @HobblingHobbit with Christianity $50
  • @FireFan96 with something to compensate for the 27,000 regals I stole from him on the old server and never gave back in any way or form to re-compensate.
I do art trades, but tend to only pick art trades where I feel the artist is capable of delivering a time to effort product that I feel is somewhat equivalent to my own. Again, just ask.

I suppose the something worth 27,000 in extinct currency could either be that updated Drache crest you were mulling over last month, or art of Dietrich. I can also throw in $30 on top of whatever budget those regals sum up to.