Marty's Art Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
I'm going to be using this thread to catalogue all the art I make or have made in the past months.

A special thank you for everyone who has been drawn, who has ordered a drawing, paid for seomeone else, or generally just had an awesome character that I wanted to draw.

Last edited:
@Thalan79, YOUR BABY PIC IS HERE!

Also, wow, this a lot of art.​

I love how varied your art can be, the different levels of shading and detail makes each one so different even if it is of the same person.

Maed a drawing based on @Teddie000 's sketchwork C:

Blocked-1.png

AJKLSDGH Troll Kade!!!

I would LOVE to buy an art from you when I have paypal and enough cold cash.

Oh, MonMarty, I was looking at this again, because bored, and noticed that all of your drawings have lots of muscle in them. Do you have any that are of not-kick-my-ass muscle levels (so basically total wimps)?

-Makes grabby hands- Eeeeeeeeee... ou o

Oh, MonMarty, I was looking at this again, because bored, and noticed that all of your drawings have lots of muscle in them. Do you have any that are of not-kick-my-ass muscle levels (so basically total wimps)?
I don't often draw frailer body frames unless commissioned to. I draw muscular men a lot because of the aesthetic value.

Drew something by trying to combine @Teddie000 's artstyle of enlarged "visual artefacts" by combining it with my own accurately realistic anatomical basis. The result was.. very appealing. The scene features Astrid and Cedric Kade, both doing what they enjoy most. Cedric recently became Astrid's adoptive father? So she's helping him out while providing a backseat for Astrid's sketching.

Blocked-1.png

Last edited:
Drew something by trying to combine @Teddie000 's artstyle of enlarged "visual artefacts" by combining it with my own accurately realistic anatomical basis. The result was.. very appealing. The scene features Astrid and Cedric Kade, both doing what they enjoy most. Cedric recently became Astrid's adoptive father? So she's helping him out while providing a backseat for Astrid's sketching.

Blocked-1.png
THATS SO FLIPPING CUTE HOPY SHIZ IM GONNA CRY WOW

For those who missed my streams in the past days:

Blocked-1.png

Blocked-1.png

Trying out a new art style, I love it.

f4904e08cb7a0b68309d334df29da556.png

0a000e4fc9d3218e75ae988672b99428.png

Blocked-1.png

I am so satisfied with this, I cannot even begin to say.

Blocked-1.png

I am so satisfied with this, I cannot even begin to say.
What style/shading would you classify that as? I'd quite like my comission of Maximilian Typhonus to be in that Style, though put gradient shading due to lack of knowledge of what I should call this one

What style/shading would you classify that as? I'd quite like my comission of Maximilian Typhonus to be in that Style, though put gradient shading due to lack of knowledge of what I should call this one
It's a sketcherly style, which doesn't have an official name or pricetag because it takes a long time to make, and because I need to be strong inspired to pull it off.

Nevermind then. It's a fabulous style anyway

Practically speaking it is a form of style I can use to draw, but it's not a style which I can give a pricetag for until the linework is done, as it's a freeform style that just involves me sketching along while I'm talking to someone or watching a documentary. It's a very passive form of drawing that I time afterwards. I'd say this Cedric one took me about 2 but that's because I have a good idea of what Cedric looks like in my head, it might be longer with Maximillian, which means the pricing could be a risk.

If I take less time, it'd usually float around 30 USD, if more it can run up to 45 USD. Kinda depends what you're prepared to pay for and what style you want to see.

Practically speaking it is a form of style I can use to draw, but it's not a style which I can give a pricetag for until the linework is done, as it's a freeform style that just involves me sketching along while I'm talking to someone or watching a documentary. It's a very passive form of drawing that I time afterwards. I'd say this Cedric one took me about 2 but that's because I have a good idea of what Cedric looks like in my head, it might be longer with Maximillian, which means the pricing could be a risk.

If I take less time, it'd usually float around 30 USD, if more it can run up to 45 USD. Kinda depends what you're prepared to pay for and what style you want to see.
I find your gradient shading to be excellent anyway, and it's a style I quite like. I can see why it'd be difficult to process images in that sketch style though, though it'd definitely be worth offering that as a higher priced form of art comission with the prerequisite that it'd take a while to do. Then again, your artwork is lovely anyway

Was looking through your art, and saw something....
<link broken>
extremely confused about what this is O_o
Also, totally not begging you to draw Rawood, b'cause I'm poor and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.