Martyart Waiting List

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by MonMarty, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Note, this is not an actual commission thread where you buy, but a waiting line thread where you post, and get put in a waiting line for me to contact you. What this X number of people post on this thread, and get put in a waiting line. I go from reply to reply, contacting the person, discussing what they want, and accepting or rejecting the commission request. Then I work on the piece, finish it, and then contact the next person in the waiting line. Being in the waiting line is no guarantee of getting an actual commission, it just guarantees that when I have time and motivation, I contact you to discuss a commission. You may also reserve a spot in the waiting list for yourself, someone else, or a group of people. In order to be put on the waiting list, simply reply to this thread and give me a very rough short description of what you are looking for, without going too far into details like "Couple piece of two humanoids" or "Waist up commission of an Elf". Read more for example works, as well as rules further below.

======================================================================

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    =======================================================================

I specialize in:

• Muscular men
    • Non-humanoid races
    • Dramatic lighting poses
    • Character concept
    My rules are:
    • I do not entertain commissions for under 40 USD. Most pieces can go up to 100 USD depending on size however (Busts usually at around 40, and full-body at around 100, though price can go down drastically in the absence of shading). All payments through Paypal. Only exception being Crests. Crests usually cost ~20 USD.
    • I reserve full liberty to re-design certain aspects about the design. Stuff like hair color/eye color I don't care about, but design liberty includes for example changing the shape of eyebrows and their thickness, neck thickness and nose broadness, hair style, clothing color coordination and accessories and more. A good example of what artistic liberty does, is changing this to this character design.
    • You pay after completion of the commission, and have the right to reject it up to that point. If you reject it, I will auction your piece to the next highest bidder on the forums or on Twitter. I will try to respect your choice by changing colors on the to be auctioned piece, but I have to make back my money somehow.
    • I'm pretty open to anything including NSFW art, the only things I don't get into are gore, vore, overtly fetishized content, stuff that is socio-politically problematic or morally objectionable etc. If you commission NSFW art, you are expected to be able to prove you are 18+.
    • I may sometimes stream. If I do, I will give you a link. If you want your commission to be secret, say so, and I will not stream it or show anyone. If you do not ask for secrecy, the piece will (if it is massive related) probably be posted on the MassiveCraft Wiki as canon lore without asking for your permission.
    • As long as no money is exchanged, both client and artist may cancel their agreement at any time for whatever reason. I ask however that you remain communicative. I am willing to delay payment or place payment on an IOU when there is a level of trust with my client, but otherwise expect payment before final delivery.
    As I complete people on the waiting list, I will delete replies on this thread. This means that the current numbers of replies always equals the total number of people waiting to get a commission done, and you can always check what your status is. Very rarely, I may cut people in line. This happens when, for example, I have an urge to draw a non-humanoid Asha character. In such cases, if I have 4 humanoid commission requests in line first, I may cut the Asha commission in line and complete that one first, before returning to the normal waiting line in chronological order. Signing up is commitment free. There will be no pressure on you to agree to a commission as long as you don't place pressure on me either.

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

Posting for line! Full body of humanoids Amelina and Rodrigo Peirgarten

3. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

A waist up or fullbody Velheim Ailor based on your preference.

4. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

waist up of two humans! (songaskia)

5. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

One Eronidas Blackguard Ailor male waist up, one Ailor male full body + 3-headed dog, & a crest!

#5 Athelois, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  6. slurmancer

slurmancer catgirl enthusiast

the queue to end all queues

full piece szabadok

#6 slurmancer, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  7. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Bust commission of a Cielothar for myself.

8. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

House crest for House van Hal

#8 AtticCat, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  9. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

Bust of old Male Velheim Ailor

#9 Greenie, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: May 21, 2021
  10. Estocs

Estocs Lizard Brainrot Sufferer

Bust or waist up of a male Maz-Allar.

#10 Estocs, Apr 3, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  11. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Waist Up Lesarra with the Crown of the World

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

full body abelhard and house crest

#12 festiveCorvid, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  13. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

house crest

14. MonMarty

Hey friends, after thinking about it for a while, I came to this conclusion:

The size of this waiting list is not good for my mental, it's giving me anxiety just looking at it, how many people are waiting, and coupled with my current art-slump, it's not good for motivating me to do any of them. To make sure I can keep any of them up, I am going to cut out the ones I don't/can't/won't take on right now. Please do not take this personally, and try again next time. I am just in a particular subject matter mood right now, and some pitches are better than others for my mental, so I will prioritize what I think I can get done, so I can get anything done, rather than nothing.

I will lock this thread when sign-ups are not open. I will contact people with a sheet for additional data regarding their commission when I have completed my final listing. I will delete replies on this page that I will not be handling in the first cycle.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. MonMarty

I am feeling like drawing lizard today, please dm details on forums or discord to me along with your budget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.