Attention all MassiveCraft Merchants!
The Game Department is pleased to present a return of the market to the server. We have spent several weeks assessing the pros and cons of the present Auction House plugin and have decided to scrap it in favour of a return to a similar system on the ‘legacy’ MassiveCraft.
Players will soon be able to once again rent their own stalls at /tp Market and we hope this will give a more authentic feel to trade on MassiveCraft. Auctions can still take place on the forums and through the in-game trade chat, which can be accessed using the prefix ‘t:’ or the command, /c join t.
The new Market will be released at the following date/time:
5:00 PM PDT Saturday April 27th
8:00 PM EDT Saturday April 27th
12:00 AM GMT Sunday April 28th
1:00 AM BST Sunday April 28th
Each Market stall will cost only 100 regals per 30 days.
Now is the chance to review the shop lock commands which you can view here:
It is encouraged to turn off lock particles before teleporting to the market world to reduce FPS lag from all the chests which will be in the area. You can do this with the command /lock visualize off
Below are some housekeeping guidelines for the market:
- Only one shop per player.
- The use of alts to bypass this restriction falls under alternate account abuse and will result in punishment accordingly.
- Using your stall purely for storage or any other purpose other than to sell items is not allowed and may lead to eviction and forfeiture of your items.
- Shop owners will be messaged if they consistently fail to restock their shop after a few weeks. Failure to restock will have your shop unrented.
- No Portals, beds, item frames, or excessive use of banners or armor stands (this is to help lag!)
- If a player is evicted from their shop due to failure to comply with these Market Rules, there will be no refunds for the items lost in the eviction nor for the area shop rental cost.More information will be released later on how the Auction House Plugin will be removed. For now, start gathering up all your items to sell them with your new shop!
*NEW* The process for removing the AH plugin will begin on the same day as the Market's release. At that time, players will no longer be able to add new auctions. All auctions will gradually expire, and the plugin will be removed once all auctions have done so. Be sure to reclaim your items from the AH before it is removed!
Oh--And one last thing!
You may want to remove your FlyWater, FlyLava, and FlyWeb traits before visiting...