Marcus Garner

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Peace_Hope, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Peace_Hope

Peace_Hope Sleepee (PeaceHope was my old username)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Full Name—Marcus Garner

• Also known as “Shitbag”, “Asshole”, “Literally the worst”, and “Mark”
    • Age—Forty-two

• Gender—Male

• Race—100% Ailor

• Sexuality— Straight

• Preferred Weapon—Daggers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Proficiency Points

• +10 Fast Blade Combat Skill

• +4 Unarmed Combat Skills

• +10 Athletic Training

• +8 Burgling Skills

• +15 Dextrous Rogue Skills
    Body Shape

• 38 Physical Stat

• Toned Body Shape

• Slightly Above Average Body Fat
    Languages

• Mirnoye Dialect—Fluent—Native Language

• Common—Fluent w/accent—Taught himself. He cannot read or write in Common, however
    Magic

• Spell List {x}
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Eye Color— Sky blue

• Hair Color—Dirty Blonde

• Hair Style—Buzzcut and a short beard

• Skin Color—The same as pale sand

• Clothing—Dirty travelers gear, with a satchel, gloves, a coat, and a few hidden weapons

• Height—6 feet
    (I kinda suck at drawing so here's his skin instead)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Character Alignment—Chaotic Neutral

• Marcus has always been a selfish person who thrives for freedom and a “Do-what-you-want” attitude, mainly because of his upbringing, and although he has basically become his father, he still resents that man.
    • Personality Type—Campaigner

• Campaigners are considered a “true free spirit”, and are considered the life of parties. This side of Marcus really shines when he’s got a bit of booze in his system. When he’s out and about traveling on unsafe roads, he is incredibly dangerous to be around, because he’s almost entirely out of law’s eyes. Out there is where he’ll usually rob traders and beat them to not get ratted out.
    • Religion—Etosan Unionist [1/10]
      • Mark grew up in an incredibly religious environment, that being the Vladno city of Mlyat, so it naturally rubbed off on him. However, he is not what you would call a religious man, especially after the things he’s been through. He’s always got the Spirit in the back of his mind though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[Childhood (Birth to 12)]

September 2nd, 264 AC, Marcus was born in Mlyat with terrible luck. His mother died giving birth to him, quickly spiraling his father into a life of drinking. He lost his job and was quickly unable to afford rent, leaving a drunken dad and his infant son homeless. They attended Unionist practices regularly though, living off of donations and the goodwill of others, but they were still starving. By the time Marcus turned eight, he adopted a lifestyle of stealing and robbing to make up for their lack of wealth. He managed to engage in quite a bit of mischief before getting caught and making a reputation for himself, which made stealing much more difficult. Guards were always watching the boy, which played a part in his modern-day hatred for the law. So he could no longer steal, barely made it to the age of twelve alive, and his dad was no help, who spent all his own m0ney on booze. It was at this point Marcus felt he had no choice, and ended up killing a store-keeper in her sleep, stealing what he could and leaving the city before he could be caught. He had no idea what happened to his dad and hardly cared enough to give it a second thought anyway.

The boy was on his own, and rumors were starting to spread about what he had done across Etosil. He had a fair amount of regals on his person from the shopkeeper, enough to bribe a sailor to take him to some distant place away from the island before the law was on his tail.

[​IMG]

[Teen/Young Adulthood (12 to 28)]

He was brought to a land full of incredible political turmoil, known as Essalonia. The sailor took the money and left without telling him anything, but he learned quickly. The first thing the boy saw as he approached the town he entered was an old man getting mercilessly beaten by a gang of bandits. One thing led to another, and Marcus became a part of that gang. He fit right in with his experience and stayed for a very long time, fine-tuning his criminal skills and learning from some very skilled people. Eventually, he even fell in love with another member, who he happened to forget the name of after having one too many drinks recently.

[​IMG]

[Adulthood 28 to Current]

The two lovers were partners in crime as well, breaking apart from the gang to do their own thing. They made it for about four years going around committing all kinds of wrong-doings, and at the age of 32, Marcus had a daughter with his lover. Unfortunately, a few months later the gang came back for revenge, and his wife was killed. He ran before he could find out what happened to his daughter.

And Mark wouldn’t last much longer in Essalonia if he stayed, as the gang was out to get him, so he did what he had done before, bribing some random sailor to take him away. He ended up somewhere just outside Regalia and decided to do things alone from then on. He also picked up a habit of drinking and spent most of his days at bars when he wasn’t getting into fights or stealing something. This continued until about two weeks ago when he decided to actually enter Regalia. He’d heard many good things about the city and was actually curious if his daughter somehow ended up there. And now he resides in Regalia, committing fewer crimes than usual, drinking just as much and rambling about on the streets in an effort to find his long lost child.

[​IMG]

2. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

Claimed

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

4. francisparadis

francisparadis Brain Damage Elitist

@Peace_Hope Nice enough! I will claim him, It sure sounds like someone that would be enjoyable to roleplay as! If you're okey with it, He's now mine.

5. Peace_Hope

Yes, he's yours now. I'm 99% sure that my permission here will be enough for anyone who happens to ask (which I doubt will happen) but worst comes to worst, you'll just have to repost it or something. I'm putting this comment here for people to see that I officially gave you him.

6. Peace_Hope