Archived Malware On Massivecraft?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Joshy54100

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Faction
Deldrimor
I was browsing the Viridian Crusade thread for old time's sake, and was reeeally bored, and when I went to the second page, it said malware could possibly be on the second page of the thread from some meme hosting website. Take a look here for more info:
vqfKXck.png

Going to tag forum staff and a few tech staff/high up staff that might know how to handle this:
@gridiron1024 @Gethelp @Thortuna @MonMarty

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Most likely the signature of a person who commented there. Or a meme they posted thinking it was funny, when it really was just bland.

I was browsing the Viridian Crusade thread for old time's sake, and was reeeally bored, and when I went to the second page, it said malware could possibly be on the second page of the thread from some meme hosting website. Take a look here for more info:
vqfKXck.png

Going to tag forum staff and a few tech staff/high up staff that might know how to handle this:
I was getting that too, on a different thread.

I had same problem too. If it is malware, maybe we should ban all links to that website.

I made a fix, deleted a post and a quote of it. I don't get this error on Chrome now, if someone could check and make sure it works for them now, I would appreciate it. Please list any other threads (and which page) that are having this problem and I will investigate. It looks like the final solution is to upgrade to Xenforo 1.3.

I made a fix, deleted a post and a quote of it. I don't get this error on Chrome now, if someone could check and make sure it works for them now, I would appreciate it. Please list any other threads (and which page) that are having this problem and I will investigate. It looks like the final solution is to upgrade to Xenforo 1.3.

Using Chrome, the fix worked indeed as I don't get the warning anymore.

vqfKXck.png

You should be doing that chemistry assignment instead, tsk tsk.