Making Acquaintance

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Chapstxcks, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

A letter would come to be posted on a single notice board within the city just outside of the Willow, additional copies being individually sent to the persons specified within the letter. The hand writing was neat, but dragged and mishappened, written by a tired and unfocused individual.
    text-divider-decorative-image-digital-drawing-clipart.jpg
    Spirit's Blessings,
    At this late hour when I find myself unable to slumber I lay awake, thinking of those that I have spoken to in the past, wondering what friendships and opportunities have passed me by. For this, I have drafted together a list of names that strike my memory from my time previous within this most Holy City of Regalia. I invite and encourage these individuals that I have elected to list to reach out and contact me for further discussions and interaction. These name are as follows; Dame Margarethe Black, Shalia Zorsomething, miss Fathiyaa Ramoran, miss Vivienne Haagensomething, mister Deldrax something, miss Dusk Water(s?). If you feel like your name should have been written by my hand for conversation you are welcome to contact me at Lion Court 10. Thank you, and have a safe night.

Oratario Ode,
    Ser Karp Kippings.
    Text_divider_from_the_publication_Úvaha_posl._P._Wurma_o_narovnání_s_Uhry.jpg

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

@sinhai

3. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

[​IMG]

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan watched with a bored expression as Karp plastered the notice outside the Willow. She leaned forward, looking over the letters contents before panning to him with a dumbfounded, lost expression, only uttering a couple words.
    [​IMG]

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

A restless Vivienne glanced over the letter, a brow raised before opening it and reading it aloud to herself a couple of times. "Karp Kippings was his name. I guess I'll have to pay him a visit of some sort. Not sure when, but I'll pen him a letter and see what happens until then."

Vivienne set aside the letter after reading it once more before grabbing and ink and quill, beginning to write her letter to Karp.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"What's this about a letter...and I didn't get one wonder why. Perhaps I should find him later and ask when I've the time. Perhaps I can bring you along faelyn," the Url chuckles settling down for the night as he pondered going to see Karp another time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sujitation

Sujitation Big ORC

Oi, ‘ow DARE!” The deep, rumbling voice gave off an irritated tone as Sib stared over the post, which lacked her name. Turning to storm off and annoy some other poor soul.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Silver_Ag47

Silver_Ag47

What.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

"Someone's lonely.."
    The Velheim woman gives a lofty sigh.

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. Nixces

Nixces N/A

"You know... We could really profit off of something like this. A board specifically to find partnership. We could charge regals for every post and whenever we go through them and they accidentally reject a potential partner, we could charge them a membership fee to re-claim said partner. "
    Aya tapped her forehead, nudging a certain halving with her elbow. "Write that down, Luz."

@HereticTakao

[Medieval Tinder]

• Agree Agree x 2