Archived Maiar Suggestions

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiKitten

A.D.D at it's finest
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
Kingdom
Mithrilian Empire
As we all know, when youre a maiar it's hard to get around Regalia, so I was thinking what if we were to build a maiar underwater village (kinda like the undersea kingdom, what was it..Atlantis?) And itd be right by the docks with more waterway tunnels throughout Regalia. Not only would this add to the maiar race but more travel would be encouraged, not to mention that maiars would get included into roleplay more often. I think this would be a great benefit to dem fishy peoples.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm currently writing out my Maiar character, and I've already started to roleplay as him, so this would be pretty sweet. I support this.

I'm currently writing out my Maiar character, and I've already started to roleplay as him, so this would be pretty sweet. I support this.

It would certainly make things more enjoyable then just sitting in the tavern all day to role play haha, and I figured that if this was possibly done then the maiar race would probably skyrocket. Tis a rare sight a maiar be...unless youre in the tavern..cause there's always at least one in the pool haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.