Archived Maiar Nightvision

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRule

Refugee
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure vampires get the nightvision effect like the potion so I think Maiar should too. It's pretty dark underwater and for being a race that lives strictly in the water they should be able to find their way. Having the night vision would allow them to see underwater and fit the lore well.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Note: having it activate when fast swimming activates.

Perhaps a way that only activates it when they are submerged?

Yea, have a night vision pot activate when they are in fast swim, it would help Maiar greatly

Optifine has a feature where you can see under lava and I believe under water. Refer to illogicalleaf's post on it.

No. Maiars lore is to have their senses in the ocean, also Vampires have Nightvision because they NeeD it as they can only be active as it becomes dark

Optifine has a feature where you can see under lava and I believe under water. Refer to illogicalleaf's post on it.
Yes, they do. It's an option. Go to Video Settings > either Performance or Quality > Clear Water (something close to this)

Sorry for the vagueness, I don't remember exactly what it was and can't get online now. Set the option to Yes/On and you can see very well underwater. It's not perfect, but it's almost as good as if you were on the surface looking down, so is much more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.