• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Madame Amaryllis' Musings #2: A Breath Of Spring

Halsi

Ithanophile
Supremium
Reaction score
[!] Regalia was privy to yet another quaint little pamphlet with the flowery writings of a certain Madame Amaryllis. Scrappy orphans flooded the streets to hand every good looking commoner a copy, while the nobility were delivered four pamphlets (or perhaps even more) at the doorstep of their town estate.
b5zN1gYJQPNM83IwZJbUkE-Gl2nHC3JFjFJ3OR7YiLDF9ck_asfgwYDXyHo5fSdvfLWYJG-p_kZQsCRYiIUpB2sxfoSkKxX2BplL0UioRynaaRlHLWWPPAweb6zSYId4iaZjJ3UI

077a52c127422560dc156999bb1559c2.jpg

280b92ae9e3784e15aab5c69b9832616.jpg

b5zN1gYJQPNM83IwZJbUkE-Gl2nHC3JFjFJ3OR7YiLDF9ck_asfgwYDXyHo5fSdvfLWYJG-p_kZQsCRYiIUpB2sxfoSkKxX2BplL0UioRynaaRlHLWWPPAweb6zSYId4iaZjJ3UI

Dear Readers,

I write to you with an endless thump in my heart, jiggly hands, and a leg in a cast from falling from my chair! I, Madame Aster Amaryllis, had been granted her most cherished dream! The opening of the Imperial Palace to the sophisticated peerage had brought to life the joyous nature of the good-hearted high court. Oh, beloved reader, I had heard nothing but success so far from the debut of the Grand Duke Consort du Poncaire and Baroness Bancroft as Masters of the Imperial Hall. Such honorable high members of the peerage deserve no one better than Madame Aster Amaryllis to highlight their sensational and exquisite mark they had left in my aching heart of their dearest admirer!

To you, my honey-sweet reader. I must share the success and tales I had heard that transpired since the grand opening of the Imperial Palace.

Come along the songbirds and the scent of azaleas to greet spring. A time of revival from a long and brutal winter. New fondness can be found along with new company to enjoy the longer and warmer days. Duke Delmotte and Grand Duke von Schwarzkrau were inseparable for most of the night of the debut! Such manly laughter throughout their shush whispers to each other. How curious! Why may the charm of une lavande may appeal to the sharpest bee? Or perhaps the sturdiest of den Goldruten offers its support to the largest monarch butterfly?

It leaves one to wonder how such contrasting men - found company in one another. However, such company is never a bad thing dear reader. One should expand their groupings beyond cards that match their own reflection. I, for one think this should be taken as an example for inspiring socialites for the spring of 310 and welcome such blossoming friendships in this time of renewal.

Especially for our Goldrute as the good people say, third times the charm!

Between the lavish halls of the mighty Imperial Palace, the warm spring breeze passes along, tickling her senses along our faces. Count Petrou - as charming as he is dashing - warmed the hearts of peerage throughout the night of the debut.

Such a display of reverence to our honorable peerage members from the swashbuckling Count!

The Count's charm mysteriously expires when not in his Imperial Holiness' court however, where he's far more used to the precedent of an honestly blunt and biting approach set by his father. My sweetest bonbon reader, such charm and duplicitous friendliness would never pass by my ears.

The whistles and bells of the grand opening of the Imperial Palace brought forward many blossoming bouquets of the fine, dear honorable peerage members and the sniffling noses of many others. Good reader, the glamour of a debut such as this would appeal to any desirable member of society. From a Consort Count to Grand Dukes and Grand Duchesses, I can say with utmost certainty that that debut was a success! Though not everyone from each honorable House was present, the continued success of the Mistress and Master of the Imperial Halls could only welcome more opportunities for the respected peerage members to be admired by their most daintiness enthusiast!

I had broken through five pristine clockwork pens as I wrote my heart-felt awe on torn papers. My enthusiasm knows no borders to express my love upon printed sheets! If my love letter reaches to you, know that in the coming weeks I had heard gossip of spa days and picnics coming to the Imperial Halls! I write with my heart that I wish to see more of the honorable peerage.

Forevermore graciously yours,
Madame Aster Amaryllis

Last edited:
The halfling could not help but to snicker as she read from her Count's bed. Such words seemed curious to her, ever the more indicative of the hold that the peerage had on the public. Her mind wandered for a brief moment before she silenced her laughter with the back of a mandala decorated hand, shoulders shaking as she shook her head as she read on. "What infatuation... What an oddity..." Hushed words fell from her lips that were fixed in a lopsided grin, yet anger brew in her honey colored eyes.

It was not long before she had found herself about, making way to the streets. In the same decorated hand held a pamphlet, however curious words were written over in green ink, seemingly a few times over; what the pamphlet now read was not clear lest she open it up. For now, she drew her cloak's hood and continued her walk, stopping at areas meant for messages to be posted. As she swept by, what was left behind was this:
This is news of the peerage; this is news of the ones honored to have a name of meaning. What of us? Well, ask yourself that question once more.
خَلْفيّة (kalfiyya)

The Noble man gave one final hug to his old friend. One of the few non-family members for whom the lord took their allowance of friendly expression.

"Thank you, Lady-Celate Emilia. I never pass up the chance of Juvinic archives or your company. You've been a excellent hostess as always my friend."

She smiles giving her friend a hug, "You make it easy Lord-Celate Atum. Say hello to your siblings for me and tell your eldest sister, she still owes me that dance."

He grins, "I will."

With that he stepped foot again onto Regalia. Meet by his life long servant Rahim whom greeted him with a smile hand and two pamphlets.

The celate read it,
"How nice for the Dukes mm and the description of Count Petrou is most apt. Yet…" he flipped to the next paper. Copies from the arena. "Another cryptic message…"

The lord gave a long sigh, turning for a moment considering perhaps to stay his return. Lest some new crisis or complaint break his remaining calm, but he paused and smiled. As he always did when a unfavorable moment occurred.

"Rahim, always remember we're all mortals. Honor is in the merit of the individual this mocking…half qadir you say? Need not fret, if they desire to write of the people and post it. It's their responsibility to do so not the Peerage, let us have some fun for Vess's sake and read good prose from this chronicler. Without jest or snide remark about peerage and their position."

He smiles, "but perhaps I'm being to harsh over a simple message. May their message, inspire them or others to write about the people and their stories. After all, it is only by self-advocation that commoners can best inform the peerage." @InversedGremlin

"At least the names in this one are familiar, in contrast to other pamphlets circulating court." one Arless muses over tea with her kin.