~={m}=~ The Kingdom Of Mithril ~={m}=~ [recruitment Page & Info]

Discussion in 'Old Survival Archive' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Kidmodo

Kidmodo Slave of Raptum

That is just how much of god i am

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Indcolt36

Indcolt36 I thought the carpet was naturally red.

~{M}~ Out-Of-Character~{M}~
    APPLICATION *
    Forum Name:

indcolt36
    In-Game Name (Required):
    indcolt36
    IRL Age (if comfortable sharing):
    17 years old
    Do you Skype? Teamspeak?:
    Skype preferably
    Reason for joining (50 words min; Required):
    My most important reason for joining Mythril is to be apart of an RP heavy faction. I have looked into many of the characters I know of who are in the faction of Mythril and decided that, because they are well experienced roleplayers I would like to be apart of that. I have been with Massive for a while now and roleplay is something I have experience in.
    Referred by:
    Federick Journey, Tavern bartender at the Golden Willows tavern.
    Speciality (RP or PvP; Required):
    RP more, can be drafted into PvP
    Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server):
    Peritorium
    Stigmata

~Left due to the lack of RP~
    ~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name:

Federick Journey
    Character Age:
    Character Race:
    Human
    Character Occupation:
    Server, Body Guard, Bartender, Bard
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?:
    Federick is not Vampiric: Disgusted by the disease.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?:
    Federick is not Undead/Dakkar: Doesn't feel comfortable speaking about Undead, and doesn't trust the Dakkar.
    Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application:
    Working on character introduction and story line.
    Roleplay reason for joining (Required):
    To serve a Noble family and or be apart of the work force/police of a fair known city. Federick lives a city life and therefore can not be a frontier man. He is meant for laws and large populations with market availability. Money and literature is his idol.
    @Claradwor @Volkmarus

。・゜゜・。❀ 。・゜゜・。

3. Claradwor

Claradwor Frosted Psychopath

Shame on me for missing this
    Approved

• Like Like x 1
  4. Claradwor

Claradwor Frosted Psychopath

Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long
    Approved

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Indcolt36

Indcolt36 I thought the carpet was naturally red.

Woot! Awaiting a faction invitation or review on profile

6. Kidmodo

Kidmodo Slave of Raptum

I will send the invite :P and if that doesn't work just /msg one of the online officers.

7. Kadac

Kadac

Application
    <Out of Character>
    Forum Name: None, I don't have a forum.
    In Game Name: Kadac
    IRL Age: 15
    Skype/Teamspeak: I have teamspeak, my skype is currently not working but i am trying to fix it. Teamspeak: Kadac
    Reason for Joining: I want to join because I have never been in a faction before, but heard this is a good one. My friend Cole (flashtate98) always tells me about the faction and the people like Squeekachu, and Omnomivore, and they all sound like nice people. I really want to join you and be part of a team.
    Referred by: flashtate98 (Cole)
    Specialty: PVP, but I would also like to do RP.
    Past Factions: I have never been in a faction before, and I have been on the server twice.
    <In Character>
    Roleplay Character name: Kyle
    Character age: 18​
    Character Race: Human
    Character Occupation: Knight/Hunter
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: I am not vampiric, and I view it as terribly wrong.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: I am neither undead or Dakkar, I don't really like either one of them, but I don't go out of my way hunting them.
    Roleplay reason for joining: Kyle has been looking for a permanent place to stay, and a good king to protect, he heard of the great kingdom of Mithril from his good friend flashtate98 and decided he wanted to be part of it, as well as join his friend.

8. Pauluus

Pauluus The smelliest of the nerds.
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

Accepted..!~

9. Bounden

Bounden Particular Pirates
    1. House Black Clubhouse

Forum Name: davis1814

In-Game Name (Required): davis1814

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 14.986796y776r8u8y989807087

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I have Skype and Teamspeak, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to use Teamspeak

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): My old faction, Yueijing, has become inactive, the majority of the members leaving and our leader disappearing of the face of Aloria. Also, Yueijing wasn't that much of a role play orientated faction. And me being a role player, it would be cool to see how it would be to role play in a place other than Regalia. I have been apart of Massive for awhile and hope to enhance my experience by joining M

Referred by: Umm, I saw Volk was here and He's pretty cool

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): I think I am decent at Rp (But I am probably selling myself to high.)

Past Factions: Yueijing This faction has grown quite inactive so I seek a new one.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Damian Teach

Character Age: Twenty-Five

Character Race: Human m8

Character Occupation: Captain ( of a boat m8)

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Damian isn't a Vampire. He doesn't have any particular love or hate towards these infected.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Damian isn't an Undead nor Dakkar, his is a pure blood human. He doesn't have any love nor hate towards the infected/species.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: I am extremely dreadful with writing character apps. I have started an app and about half way through it though.

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): The wind blowing through his hair, Damian studied the map laid across the table in the captain quarters. The Merry Mason needed to make port sooner than later and there weren't many harbors nearby. Suddenly, an mark on the map caught his eyes. "Mithril?" He breathed to himself. With a grin on his face, he swaggered onto the deck and ordered his crew to set sail towards this Mithril, his crew echoing in approval.
    @Volkmarus @Claradwor

10. Pauluus

Accepted..!~

11. Bounden

Bounden Particular Pirates
    1. House Black Clubhouse

Whoop! Thanks for accepting meh!

12. Sparrow26

Sparrow26 Ser Cedric Burkhart, Viridian Order
    1. Viridian Order

*Application*

Forum Name: Sprrow26

In-Game Name (Required): sprrow26

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): N/A

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Both

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): Well, after being on the pvp scene only for about a year and 2 months now, I am wanting to try the other side of Massivecraft. I have recently got my application approved, and am needing some guidance in the right direction on how to roleplay it. I also want to be able to discuss freely roleplay within faction chat to people who will know what I am on about and how to answer the questions I will surely put forward.

Referred by: @BillyA835

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): PVP, although starting with RP now

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Well, after a year and 4 months on the server, I've been through many factions. I started with Algaron, then moved to the Crusades factions, then on to Magnanimus for the undead war in 2013, I then left mag for other factions due to it's in activeness, returned for the war after that. Took a break from the server, came back and joined Deldrimor. I was active in that for 2 months, then took another break and here we are. I am returning and wanting to start on the roleplay front instead.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Rogmar

Character Age: 23

Character Race: Orc

Character Occupation: Currently unemployed and looking for work which takes advantage of his ability to fight.

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Rogmar is not vampiric and is quite indifferent to Vampires. He has never met one, and is not one to make judgements based on stories. If he were to ever meet one, he would most probably begin to hate them due to their careless and sneaky ways of killing/obtaining food.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Neither and Rogmar empathizes Undead, as they could have been people of great honor in their life but in death they have been corrupted, causing them to put that good name to shame. As for Dakkar, he has never met one and again does not form opinions based on stories.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rogmar.24853/

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Rogmar has been sent out on a mission, a mission of great importance to his clan of Ironaxe. He is attempting to form Ailor alliances for his eventual promotion to warchief, and his Chief's aim to bring the clan to the next level of greatness. There are some very powerful and influential people living in the Kingdom of Mithril, and his cover intentions are to aid and bring the Kingdom to greatness via the use of force and persuasion. His main aim will be to get close to King Coen, to possibly gain his trust and an alliance between the Ironaxe and Mithril that will last centuries to come.

@BillyA835

13. Pauluus

Your application seems to be wonderful and a brilliant example of member needs in the faction. Although i've heard you have been somewhat known for a faction hopper and whatnot, so i'll have to discuss with the other officers. It shouldn't take long and I have no doubt that you wouldn't be accepted, but for now, Pending..!~

14. Pauluus

I'am glad to say that you are Accepted..!~ Msg me or another officer in-game for a invite.

15. Destrument

Destrument Do you like my weapon? Ha-HAH!

* Application to join Mithril *

Forum Name: weissyboy2498
    In-Game Name (Required): weissyboy2498
    IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 16
    Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Don't really like to use them, but I can.
    Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): My current faction is pretty much dead, and I want to move on, even though they are good friends. So I looked at the faction pages with a high number of views, and started from there. Mithril seems like a good choice for me, it being RP AND PvP.
    Referred by: N/A
    Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): RP
    Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Hanayo

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Caren Rawood
    Character Age: 49
    Character Race: Ailor
    Character Occupation: Traveler
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Not a vampire, but fully supports the not-savage ones, having been among their ranks.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Neither, neutral on Dakkar, dislikes but does not hate undead.
    Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/caren-rawood-updated.24705/
    Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Caren is a wanderer, with no place to properly call home, and fairly little social interaction. With that in mind, he went off, searching for a smaller, more friendly community than Regalia. (Sorry that I can't write much more than that, but you didn't really include much info lore-wise for Mithril)

EDIT: oh, and @Volkmarus

#95 Destrument, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  16. babbleboi

babbleboi Regalian Pioneer

* Forum Name: AdrienBelacourt *

In-Game Name (Required): AdrienBelacourt

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 14

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Skype + Teamspeak

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I was previously in 9thLegion (now Sovereign) and after a 6 month hiatus, the faction downsized tremendously. The initial reason for my leave was boredom and I felt like the boredom stemmed from the fact that I played MassiveCraft mainly by myself and the final weeks before my leave were filled with empty wandering of Regalia and the faction home. I hope that by joining a larger faction would help me to slowly immerse myself back into MassiveCraft.

Referred by: N/A

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): I don't believe I could say either one; before my hiatus I was heavily involved in RP (though that got me nowhere) and while on my hiatus all I ever did was PvP, my stats on MassiveCraft are only decent and I'm not premium either.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Sovereign

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Stephan van der Vos

Character Age: 17

Character Occupation: Servant/Kitchen boy/etc

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Hasn't encountered any and has only heard rumors and stories of them; his mind is usually preoccupied with current tasks at hand or paying his rent.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Has also never encountered any and only heard stories; always preoccupied with work and supporting himself.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: Here

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Needed to move out of Regalia and find some other place to live and work; city's living cost too high.

@Volkmarus

#96 babbleboi, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  17. Pauluus

Approved..!~

18. babbleboi

babbleboi Regalian Pioneer

@Volkmarus I sort of need someone to help me get settled me and show me around; Mithril is rather large and a bit disorienting.

• Like Like x 1
  19. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

Throw me a msg and I will add you.

20. darkarely

Approved.

21. ownerpure5

ownerpure5

Forum Name: Ownerpure5

In-Game Name (Required): Ownerpure5

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 16

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Not much but i can when i wish to.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I am homeless, looking for a place to live in and to make some money in. hopefully make some friends too but i don't mind that part. I am looking for a good place to play this server on. I like the rp part too but i will wait before trying it.

Referred by: This thread?

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Interested in both.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): I joined Factions but that was a rather long time ago, i could not remember even if i tried sorry.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Nobunaga Hazama

Character Age: 20

Character Occupation: Training his sword skills and being creative, likes to watch a skilled blacksmith forge a sword.

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: He is not a vampire, and he has nothing against them, for now...

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: He is not an undead nor a dakkar, he does hate undead creatures however but has nothing against dakkars.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: None, i am fairly new in the RP.

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): The man needs of a home, he has been living in the streets for years and has lost many of his loved relatives, he became poor after trying gambles and he just wants to live a normal life again.

22. darkarely

Approved let an officer of mithril know when u are online

23. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07 Supremium

~{M}~ Out-Of-Character~{M}~ (red star)

Forum Name: Ampers07

In-Game Name (Required): Ampers07

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 24

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I have both but don't use them

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I'm looking for a role-play heavy faction that has active members. I want to get more into rp on this server but so far I haven't found much of that. I would also like to spend more time actually playing with other people instead of being alone playing by myself.

Referred by:Forum

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): RP

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Nocturne and Talosia

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Role-play Character Name: Fat'hiyaa Nasir

Character Age: 25

Character Race: Qadir

Character Occupation: Anything... but would prefer something with farming, enchanting or at least something that would match my characters rp skills also am a VERY good scavenger (highest MCMMP skill is excavation "913" over all power "3670").

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No, Fat'hiya isn't a vampire and she sees vampires are seen as evil beings.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Doesn't care for the undead due to their inability to be in The Sun. Doesn't know much about Dakkar

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: being reviewed

http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/fathiyaa-nasir.26057/

Role-play reason for joining (Required): Fat'hiyaa has been trying to find her place in Aloria ever since she was freed years ago. She tried living with a few people but the first group didn't work out because there were thieves in the group. The second didn't work out because no one even acting like she even existed. Now she just wants a place where she can fit in and have a life.

@Claradwor @Volkmarus

#103 Ampers07, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  24. PatrickArrow

PatrickArrow Some aussie

Forum Name: PatrickArrow

In-Game Name (Required): PatrickArrow

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 18

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): Re-applying, left some time ago on good terms and I wish to return.

Referred by:

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Building / RP

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server):
    SkysReach, Mithril, Bezumkny

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

--Not currently RPing--
    @Volkmarus @BillyA835

25. spartanx2x2

spartanx2x2 The Sun King

--OOC--
    Forum name:
    spartanx2x2
    In game name: spartanX1X1
    IRL age (if comfortable sharing): 14
    Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: No, all though I could try to get an account for either if needed.
    Reason for joining (50 words min): Your Mithril. Your fricking Mithril. /The/ Mithril. Your famous, at least from what I heard, you have a lot of members, and it seems as with over 100 apps it seems to be a very good idea to join you.
    Referred by?: Nobody, your reputation precedes you.
    Speciality (RP, PvP)?: I can do both, but I'm better a Rp'er than a Pvp'er.
    Factions: The name was Sovereign Legion

--IC--
    Roleplay character name:
    Brutus Sein.
    Character age: 30
    Character race: Talar Elf
    Character Occupation: (Don't laugh) Viligante and Mage.
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?:
    Brutus tends to stay away from vampires as much as he can, and tends to treat vampires, if in direct confrontation with them, with extreme disrespect, to say the least.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Brutus has never actually seen an Undead before, but he has heard terrible stories about them, and so would slay one with no remorse. Dakkar, however, he has only seeen them at their best, and so would treat any Dakkar like a normal human being.
    Posted character application: I'm working on Brutus's app currently, no, it's not done.
    Roleplay reason for joining: Wanderlust, mainly. Brutus has no home, and from what he heard from other people in Regalia, Mithril seemed like a wonderful place to live. So, off he went.

#105 spartanx2x2, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  26. Beetletoes

Beetletoes Regalian Emperor

Are TeamSpeak and/or Skype required to be allowed in the faction?

27. DankeeYankee

DankeeYankee Beggar

It's a recommendation. We love to communicate with our faction members and it makes it easier for us to get to know you better.

28. Beetletoes

Sorry, I don't have them. I downloaded TS, and it doesn't open. I'll look into getting Skype, though. Also, what's the tax rate?

29. Beetletoes

*Squeaka's Application!*
    Forum Name: Squeaker555

In-Game Name (Required): squeaker555

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 14.25

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: No. TS doesn't work for me, and I might get Skype, if it works.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I joined 10 months, and 3 weeks ago. I have heard about Mithril, but never considered joining. I really want to join now, to become a part of this kingdom that has shaped Massivecraft. I want to be a part of this lasting monument. I want to make a difference in this server, to become a better roleplayer, and a better fighter. I think that this is a place where I can find a good place to be, and to make friends, and even to be in a faction war. I have seen some screenshots of your architecture, and I think that this will be a good place for me to roleplay outside of Regalia. Even if I don't get in, seriously, best of luck to you all!

Referred by: Me, and this awesome thread.

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Roleplay. I'm not all that great at PvP, but I want to become part of that aspect as well.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): I've been in Malus, and that went on for a while, and then it crashed and burned. First the leader is inactive, then the officers, then raids seeing as all the soldiers are off, you know, things just fell apart. ATM, I'm factionless. I'd rather be factionless than be a part of a group that's never on.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Jason Glenwood, and Merilion Lennet.

Character Age: Jason is 21, and Merilion is 6.

Character Race: Jason is a Talar/Isldar Nelfin, and Merilion is a Talar Nelfin.

Character Occupation: Jason is a woodsman, Ranger, and part-time redstone technician. Merilion is 6, therefore his job is to go to school, and attempt to learn something.

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Jason is neutral. He will fight one if forced, but will never attack without cause. Merilion is terrified to death of them. Neither are vampires.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Once again, due to his nature, Jason is neutral. He sees them as sentient beings with as much a right to live as he does. Merilion is once again, terrified of Dakkar, because he is absolutely terrified of what he calls "Lizard Things". He has never seen an Undead, and has no opinion.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: Jason's app is Wip, and Merilion's is soon to come. (Whenever I get around to it.)

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Jason has traveled the world since he was 18. He stayed a few months in Regalia, where he heard the word "Mithril". Having never heard of it, he set sail in his small sailboat with Merilion, a Nelfin child he met in the ruins of a village in southern Daendroc. Merilion was the only surviver of the Orc's brutal raid.

@Claradwor @Volkmarus @RandomRecruitmentGuy @darkarely @BillyA835

#109 Beetletoes, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  30. DankeeYankee

DankeeYankee Beggar

Last time I checked, the tax was only 4 regals for members.

31. Beetletoes

K.

32. Beetletoes

Um, could this please be reviewed? @Claradwor or @Volkmarus

33. darkarely

The reason that the reports are being replied to is because you are tagging the wrong officers.

34. Beetletoes

Oh, who do I tag?

35. darkarely

Approved

@Claradwor @Volkmarus[/QUOTE]
    Approved

Approved

36. darkarely

not the two that you tagged

37. Beetletoes

Approved

Approved[/QUOTE]
    Thank you so much! Atm, I'M on my tablet, but will get on my computer very soon.

38. darkarely

approved

39. Beetletoes

Hey, @MegaMummy200 , I was approved, and I see you're on. Could you send me an invite?

40. DankeeYankee

DankeeYankee Beggar

You would have to ask an officer who is online. At the moment, I am not an officer of Mithril.