~={m}=~ The Kingdom Of Mithril ~={m}=~ [recruitment Page & Info]

Discussion in 'Old Survival Archive' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Claradwor

Claradwor Frosted Psychopath

Looks good dear, in game invite will be issued
    APPROVED

2. Boeingtriple7

Boeingtriple7

~{M}~ Out-Of-Character~{M}~

Forum Name:
    Boeingtriple7

In-Game Name (Required):
    Boeingtriple7

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing):
    For privacy/internet security reasons, I can't say, but I am a teenager.

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?:
    I do have skype, but I don't have teamspeak, but I can get it if required. Again, for security reasons, I cannot say my skype here, but I can PM it to an Officer.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required):
    Since I joined MassiveCraft 1 year and 1 month ago, I have been roaming around, looking for a faction. I have had some in the past, and done quite well in them, but they collapsed. I have been looking for some time now to join a 'Big' faction that is well-known for helping it's members become better MassiveCrafters. I have heard great things about Mithril and thought I would love to be a part of it. This is why I am applying here today, I want a faction that I can really feel a part of.

Referred by:
    Self

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required):
    RP Mainly, but I am gradually getting better at PvP.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server):
    Originally, IronBrotherhood, where I rose up to be an Officer/Leader of the faction. I have also had a few others, including Callinveyah.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name:
    Walter Cartwright

Character Age:

Character Race:
    Human

Character Occupation:
    Farmer

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?:
    No, they are not Vampiric. They believe that vampires are unclean, hazardous creatures that roam the earth when darkness falls, wreaking havoc and ruining the crops.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?:
    No, they are not Undead or Dakkar. They believe that Undeads and Dakkars are evil demons who were cruel in their life and were punished in their death.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application:
    Not quite yet

Roleplay reason for joining (Required):
    As a Poor farmer I have always been looking for ways to support my family. I have 2 starving children! I heard of Mithril and thought, There are surely to be countless resources from farming in that vast and great city! Let us use the last of our money to set sail for there right away!

@Jaxin @MegaMummy200

3. Pauluus

Pauluus The smelliest of the nerds.
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

This application looks quite nice and is henceforth...

Approved..~!

Oh and a future note to all people who are submitting a application, Jaxin is no longer in the faction and shouldn't be tagged in your application. Make sure to tag either me, MegaMummy200, Claradwor, or Tom1804 in you're application.

4. _phantom11_

_phantom11_

Here it goes......

In-Game Name (Required): _phantom11_

IRL Age: 14

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I can teamspeak

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I am looking for a faction with many members who are active and friendly. I heard that mithril was the best faction on the server so I immediately wanted to join. I also saw the pictures of the home base and it looks AMAZING!! It also seems like Mithril is a great community with strength in numbers and a place where everyone watches each others backs. I think I can be a great member and be on often aswell :)
    Thanks, Phantom11

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): PVP is my strong suit

Past Factions: None, I've been on for 3 weeks but I haven't found a faction yet. Until now.

Roleplay Character Name: Gunrak

Character Age: 25

Character Race: Orc

Character Occupation:

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No, Gunrak hates vampires because they destroyed his childhood by killing his parents.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: No, Gunrak doesn't mind undead and isn't bothered by them.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: N/A

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): I would like to join Mithril because Gunrak longs to fit in and it seems like Mithril accommodates Orcs well. Mithril has an Orc district which is very great and I look forward to living there.

5. Pauluus

This looks like a decent application and henceforth...

Approved..~!

Msg me or another officer whose online to get a invite.

#45 Pauluus, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  6. flashtate98

flashtate98

Forum Name: flashtate98

In-Game Name (Required): flashtate98

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 15 (soon to be 16)

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I can skype.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I like big factions with lots of people and huge buildings and castles. Your place is awesome and I would definitely want to live there. I am helpful to other teammates and loyal to leaders. Im looking for things to do and wanting to get better at everything (like PVP and such) and I think Mithril is a great faction for that.

Referred by: N/A

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): im ok in PVP, im new to RP.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Ive known about it for a long time but i didnt start playing it until a week ago. Now, its my favorite server.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: 'Enakai 'Lo lani

Character Age: 23

Character Race: Maiar

Character Occupation: Adventurer

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Yes (the vampires), he doesnt know much about vampires at all really.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: He knows they are undead and people have told him they are dangerous and to stay away.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: Nothing yet.

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): I am seeking adventure, and wanting to see the outside world far from the Southern Ocean.

#46 flashtate98, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  7. reptilicus13

reptilicus13 Uh...Yee.

Forum Name: reptilicus13

In-Game Name (Required): reptilicus13

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): It's in my profile.

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Either. For privacy reasons, I prefer TS to Skype, but will be open to Skype once I get to know you guys.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I've been on this server for over a year now. My first faction was great, but they disbanded during a period where I was inactive. Since then, I've been hopping around factions but have never found my true place. I hope to find that place within Mithril. Also, I hope to find a faction with which I can share my redstone expertise. Another reason for joining is that I would like to find some more interesting RP opportunities and learn to improve myself as an RPer and PvPer. Overall, Mithril seems like a strong, militaristic faction with a good and helpful community, and I feel it would be a good fit for me.

Referred by: N/A

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Both. My MCMMO stats are not excessively high, but I have contributed to PvP efforts in several factions, and would like to improve it in Mithril. I also enjoy RP very much.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Thaelyn, and several that I cannot remember the names of. I am currently in one called Ithania but I am willing to leave.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~
    Roleplay Character Name: Exitias Tabhtaed

Character Race: Elf

Character Occupation: Currently archer/engineer/mercenary; ex-pirate

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Not vampiric; have not had much experience with vampires.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Not undead/dakkar; do not racially discriminate. He thinks Undead are a bit strange due to the fact that they are, well, undead. Plus, he likes using fire, so although he does not necessarily enjoy Dakkar, there's that.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: In the Staff Review section; has not been accepted nor rejected at the time of writing this: http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/exitias-tabhtaed.21401/

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Exitias has been on a life-long quest to discover the identity of his true father; however, he was shipwrecked in Aloria before completing this. Exitias has always had a good sense of advantages and ranks, so he feels that joining a powerful faction will give him an advantage. He hopes Mithril will help him to refurbish his ship, muster a crew, and continue his quest to find his father and make a fortune on the high seas. However, should he enjoy his time in Mithril, he might stay for a while.

Just a bit about myself as a player (OOC): Although I do not have high MCMMO stats, I have contributed well to military efforts in the past. I am quite good with redstone, and this is my main job in every faction I have been in (here and other servers). I'm not a "scientist" per se (there won't be any huge computers) but I am an "engineer" who can create and improve practical devices. I am not the most active member ever, due to being quite busy IRL, but I should be online almost every day at some point, and active on the forums via mobile.
    @MegaMummy200
    @Claradwor
    @Volkmarus

#47 reptilicus13, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  8. Claradwor

looking good man
    Approved
    In game invite will be along shortly

9. LeDinklebergFM

LeDinklebergFM The One You Blame

Forum Name: Camj00

In-Game Name (Required): Camj00

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 14

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Both

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): Have always been interested in joining since in the past I have protected it from raiders and have recently taken an interest in the role-play that goes on with it along with it members. Continuing on my previous statement the role-players in Mithril are of the top tier of quality so I wish to join them.

Referred by: BlockBoster001

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Rp

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Sovereign Legion, Zion, Osai,

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Conall Adrastos

Character Age: 26

Character Race: Dwarf

Character Occupation: Personal Assistant/Guard

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Undecided

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Undead(Dependency Dislike) Dakkar(Hated)

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: Was approved(Not sure with RP update if it needs reapproval)(Can show it if needed)

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Has traveled to join Volminex A'vertan as a personal assistant/guard.

@Claradwor

#49 LeDinklebergFM, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  10. Claradwor

looks good skippy
    Approved
    In game invite will be along shortly

11. Pauluus

This looks decent and henceforth...

Approved~!

Msg a officer ingame for a invite!

12. Volundrr

Volundrr Jarl of Volsung

{M}~ Out-Of-Character~{M}~

Forum Name: WU_Walrus

In-Game Name (Required): WU_Walrus

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 15

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): After running and faction serveral times i am eager to join an active faction community. The reason i choose Mithril is because of the roleplay aspect even though i am not the best roleplayer i am willing to learn. I would also love to get some regals and find the city of mithril a perfect place to do so. I am also eager to help mithril pvp wise as that will be my main focus.

Referred by: BillyA835

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): PVp

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Volsung,Heliocide,G rimsbane, Valorian,Rho, Valykrie and calypso

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Galan Ironside

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Elven

Character Occupation: Warrior

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: They are not vampiric. Galan doesnt judge people on there lifestyle choice.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: They are not Undead/Dakkar and as said above Galan judges on the person not the race.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: NA

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Galan wants to offer his pvp skills and make some regals why he is at it. He has decided that Mithril is the best place for this.
    @Claradwor @Volkmarus

#52 Volundrr, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  13. Gen_Marty

Gen_Marty

{M}~ Gen_Marty~{M}~

Forum Name: Gen_Marty

In-Game Name (Required): Bjorn Ironside

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Skype

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I have only just joined massivecraft and I see Mithril as a very active faction which is good at PvP and it also seems like Mithril is very organised and the members seem very nice. I would also like to learn more about the server and I think Mithril would be a great faction to do that in. I will train my stats and I will listen to the leaders of Mithril if they give me advice.

Referred by: Wu_Walrus (I know Wu_Walrus in real life)

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): PvP

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Calypso, Rho

~{M}~Bjorn Ironside~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Bjorn Ironside

Character Age: 20

Character Occupation: I am a warrior and also I will collect resources for the faction

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No Bjorn is not vampiric. He does not judge people on there race, he judges them on there personality.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Bjorn is not Undead/ Dakkar: he does not judge people if they are undead, he judges them on there personality.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: NA

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Bjorn just left home and is looking to make some money and settle down for a bit, when he saw the great city of mithril he decided to apply.
    @MegaMummy200

14. DankeeYankee

DankeeYankee Beggar

15. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast Staff Member Lore1
    1. ○⊙ ᴘᴏᴋéᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ⊙○

16. Pauluus

...Approved~!

17. Uchiha_Child

Uchiha_Child Vestatcius

Application

Forum Name: Uchiha_Child

In-Game Name (Required): Uchiha_Child

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): Fifteen (15)

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I have both Skype and teamspeak.

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): From what I have seen of Mithril it is truly a beautiful work of art with a bountiful and balanced supply of both RPers and PVPers, which is what I have been looking for, for a long time.
    I relish the opportunity to join a faction that role-plays both inside the faction and out, as well as being capable of supplying the "rush" you get during a raid or even just regular PVP.
    My friend daman132 is already in Mithril and I would like to join him to help both him and all of you Mithrillians as well.

Referred by: daman132, PandaSkies

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Honestly, I couldn't decide which, I love them both equally and I am probably equally as good in RP as I am at PVP.

Past Factions: CourValant, Morthion, Machinum, Hreysheim, Kordun and one or two others that I just cannot remember.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Aok'atroth

Character Age: Thirty-Three (33)

Character Race: Wulong

Character Occupation: Free Wulong, limited only by his imagination.

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No. Aok'atroth doesn't like or dislike vampires and is neutral towards them.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Neither. Aok'atroth dislikes the Undead and likes the Dakkar to some small extent.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: Approved Dakkar name TokHaar-Kal that is no longer on the forum database (-_-'') and Aok'atroth which is pending review.

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Although Aok'atroth is free and has no one to order him around, he longs for purpose and companionship. His decision is to try and seek refuge and residence in Mithril.
    @Claradwor
    @MegaMummy200

18. Claradwor

Looking good dear, just a heads up Dakkar are just as frowned upon in Mithril as they are in Regalia and Aok'atroth will be obligated to obey the king (aka Billy) and the laws of Mithril.
    Approved

19. Uchiha_Child

Uchiha_Child Vestatcius

I can't even find my Dakkar rp character on the forums anymore so I doubt i'll be using him, Cheers for reviewing my app!

20. Odimbus

Odimbus The Custom Title

Forum Name: Odimbus

In-Game Name (Required): Odimbus

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 16, 17 in exactly one month.

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I have both!

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I applied to and joined Mithril about a month ago, but I had issues irl and wasn't able to be active, so I was understandably kicked from Mithril after being inactive for several weeks. I am back now and plan to be active, so I am re-applying. I have multiple acquaintance's in Mithril that I would like to RP with more closely.

Referred by: None, browsed the forums.

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): RP

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server):

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Irano Jackie Stous

Character Age: 31

Character Race: Ailor

Character Occupation: Surgeon/Physician

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Jackie is not a vampire, and is indifferent to them. He views them as lesser beings, but has no further dislike of them.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: He is not, and again, is indifferent. That being said, he wouldn't care to be in close quarters with one.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/irano-jackie-stous.21753/

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Jackie Stous has been traveling throughout continents for almost a decade now, practicing and honing his skills as a physician. He travels to Mithril in hopes to set up shop.

@Claradwor
    @Volkmarus

EDIT: I accidentally deleted half of my application in a copy/paste tragedy, give me a moment.
    EDIT#2: All done!

#60 Odimbus, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  21. Claradwor

looking good skippy
    Approved

22. Odimbus

Odimbus The Custom Title

Hi! I am applying for my alt account/character.

Forum Name: Odimbus

In-Game Name (Required): CplBeowulf

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 16, 17 in exactly one month.

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: I have both!

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I applied to and joined Mithril about a month ago, but I had issues irl and wasn't able to be active, so I was understandably kicked from Mithril after being inactive for several weeks. I am back now and plan to be active, so I am re-applying. I have multiple acquaintance's in Mithril that I would like to RP with more closely.

Referred by: None, browsed the forums.

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): RP

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Throgdar Lodnakh

Character Occupation: Servant/Bodyguard

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Throgdar is not a vampire, and views them as wretched scum.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Throgdar is neither. He dislikes Undead, and is indifferent to Dakkar.

I do not have one yet for this character, but here is some general info-

Throgdar was raised in the orcish tribe of Lod in southern Ellador, but left due to conflicted opinions of the Orcish customs (Raiding, defending honor to the death). He was struck by illness in his travels, and Irano Jackie Stous healed him and restored him to health. Throgdar pledged his life to Jackie, as he believed he had been on the brink of death. Jackie knew that an orc as strong and stout as Throgdar had little risk of death, but he was in no rush to dismiss a potential Orcish bodyguard. Jackie obliged, and Throgdar travels with Jackie, until he can repay the favor of saving Jackie's life.

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Jackie told Throgdar they would travel to a city called Mithril to set up shop, and Throgdar obliged. Eager to travel to new places, they took passage on a merchant ship with a course set to Mithril.

@Claradwor

23. Claradwor

yep yep yep

• Generous Generous x 1
  24. kageojoe

kageojoe

Application- Red and Green star (i dont know how to make them)

Forum Name: Kageojoe

In-Game Name (Required): Kageojoe

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 27

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: No

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I used to play on Massavecraft constantly with my friends up until a few months ago. They all stopped playing and I was only on infrequently. I had all these plans with them to RP and PVP but we always ending up building and trying to make regals. Now I want to play with more then just 3 other people and deal with more then just the faction I’m in.

Referred by: Forums

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Both but would like to become better at them

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): Caelondia, Docktown, Tazal Terminals

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Kashif Zehab

Character Age: 17

Character Race: Qadir

Character Occupation: Brewer/alchemist, blacksmith

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No, I’ve known a few vampires and when they say their curse is really a blessing I laugh while they stay inside.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Neither, I’ve always wondered how long it would take an undead to become more like those skeletons you see running around with bows. No opinion on Dakkar

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): After wandering around the desert for who knows how long with no human companionship, I just want to find somewhere to call home. Maybe open a tavern and sell some merchandise and treasure that’s been collecting dust.

25. Claradwor

Accepted

26. Mattium_

Mattium_ Beggar

Forum Name: Mattium_
    In-Game Name (Required): William II Ferwynn
    IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): Matthew
    Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Skype & Teamspeak, Yes.

I've always been a heavy role-player even before MassiveCraft.
    Linked with a insane love of history, and most importantly Medieval, MassiveCraft was a great fit.

I've involved myself with plenty of Rp factions, and have tussled between successful ones and un-succesful. The most prominant one was known as Vyrneth, and was much like Mithril now, which I was a Officer in 2/3 times it was resurrected.
    Following this I played a Baron of a small port town for Vyrneth, running Bastian Estate and putting enormous detail into the Bastian family which TazeHD and Kellock joined in with.
    The events leading that change between different locations, but most of the time was spent developing my building skills, and as such my expertise was Dwarven for a time.
    Marduin was formed and whilst it's actual reign was short (My choice), it was a quite successful Dwarven Rp faction.
    I decided to sell the island recently because I no longer wished to follow the idea of dwarven as the actual project lost interest from people. I decided, as I couldn't do this alone, that it was time to step-down and rejoice in a faction built on Role-play, extending my efforts to something more "Human" for a change.
    Mithril seems my best bet to re-establish myself, and work with a large part of the Rp community.

Referred by:
    @TazeHD can vouch for me. As can @Kellock93 if he wishes, @AussieDog2012, @IIIiNSANiTyIII can also.
    Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Role-play

- Avallone
    - Vyrneth
    - Wyvenor
    - Marduin
    Are my where I spent most my time predominantly.

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name:
    William II Ferwynn
    Character Age:
    Character Race:
    Human
    Character Occupation:
    Scholar -
    No, his spiritual beliefs compel against vampirism.
    Not undead. But Views are undecided.
    I have not had the time to do a character application recently, but would like to get to that in the next few weeks.
    It's important for my character to establish Rp relationships with others for this.
    I think my most recently RP character approved might of been either my previous Dwarf Character, Mattium Kundimal, or Taylon Bastian.

William II has been studying as a scholar under his father, Lord William the I's order.
    He's spent much time learning literature, the art of combat and war, and most particularly architecture.
    Whilst his father's slight wealth, and land is enough for many Lord's Sons, William II is old enough to establish himself as a individual and wishes to do so.
    Mithril sat at the back of his mind ever since he heard slightly within his studies of this Kingdom. It's his best bet.

@Claradwor @Volkmarus in your application for review!

27. AussieDog2012

AussieDog2012 Still kickin

If the incredibly detailed app didn't convince you let me just say that Mattium_ is probably one of the best builders on the server and is spectacular at rp.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  28. Pauluus

..Approved!~ Msg a officer IG for a invite.

29. MetalMaxima

MetalMaxima Aspiring Leader

Forum Name:MetalMaxima

In-Game Name (Required):KetzerV0nInferno (My other account MetalMaxima is holding a faction for later when I decide to build something)

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I have been on the server a very long time and with my new account I decided I would build a faction but got bored of it. In retiring my faction for a long while I decided I would search for a new community to take part in. Having history with a few of the members it seemed fit that I'd try applying for Mithril.

Referred by: MegaMummy200

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): I like both and I would call my abilities in both mediocre at the very least.

Past Factions (Required; if you are new to the server please write how long you have been on the server): On the account MetalMaxima I went through quite a few factions notably : Morsefer,Insurgo,Chronikatr,Corscello,Murkwell

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Derren Levette (Working on a second character)

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Human

Character Occupation: None at the moment but is planning on being a servant

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: Not a vampire, is rather racist so is hostile towards vampires upon first encounters but could befriend one if it gave a good effort.

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Hostile towards both and only under a rare circumstance would befriend either.

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application:I have been playing the character to try to get a good backstory going before making an application to get him to be approved

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Derren was looking for new opportunities and things to do. Seeing nothing left in Regalia he went on a search and stumbled across Mithril on his travels.

@Volkmarus

30. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast Staff Member Lore1
    1. ○⊙ ᴘᴏᴋéᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ⊙○

Max was one of the first proper friends I had on the server in the group I was in at the time, I would love to give you a spot in Mithril. Approved.

31. Miny__fox

Miny__fox

Forum Name:
    Miny__fox

In-Game Name (Required):
    miny__fox
    IRL Age (if comfortable sharing):
    I am above 17 yet less than 22.

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?:
    I don't have any.
    My friend, Experiment__Z, recommended this faction for me. I would love to join because I love acting. I also like to cut down trees and I belive that may be useful. I also became sort of bored of my last faction so, I would greatly appreciate a fresh start and I belive that Mithril can offer that.

Referred by:
    Experiment__Z

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required):
    I am better at RP and I am average at Pvp.

Torhyeir, Evermore (Disbanded), Atheria

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name:
    Jasmine Rose

Character Age:

Character Race:
    tigran

Character Occupation:
    Wood cuter

no, i"m not vamparic. and i think they should be banished from religa

No, they are not Undead or Dakkar. they are evil and they should live no longer

no

Everyone was hiding and not telling the truth so i didn't feel like there was any hope for us going anywhere

32. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

Approved, please message an officer when you are online.

33. darkarely

Approved, please message and officer when you area online.

34. Deleted User 0206201901

Deleted User 0206201901 Beggar

Out-Of-Character Information
    Forum Name:
    Steltral, formerly Raenve.
    In-Game Name (Required): Steltral.
    IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): N/A.
    Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: Teamspeak and skype.
    Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): I've been searching for an active faction to be part of for a while and Mithril seems a good place to be, mixing up role-play and PvP. I have already been in Mithril, having enjoyed my time there but now I wish to stay in it for the upcoming future.
    Referred by: N/A.
    Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): Both.
    Past Factions: I've been in many factions, even some being of my own leadership but they don't have any relationship with Mithril whatsoever so I think it doesn't matter.

In-Character Information
    Roleplay Character Name: Steltral ( Surname unknown for now. )
    Character Age: Twenty-seven.
    Character Race: Ailor.
    Character Occupation: Guard/Soldier, generally a friendly guy.
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No. Steltral finds vampires a bit too spooky for him and would never want to meet one in person, although he would do his duty as a guard if he were facing one. The same applies for Undead and Dakkar.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: No.
    Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: This character is a heavy work in progress, although I am sure i'll be building something up while being in Mithril.
    Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Steltral hopes to find a safe place to be and to earn money for a living in that particular place as a guard or soldier. His intention is to improve his combat and make many, new friends.
    darksie & Volksie

35. darkarely

Approved, please contact myself or another officer to join

36. Ralof

Ralof

--Application--

-OOC-

Forum Name: Ralof
    In Game Name: Ralof_
    IRL Age: 14
    Do You Skype? or Teamspeak?: I can use both skype and teamspeak and have a microphone to communicate with others.
    Reason For Joining: I was looking for a faction where I could RP and occasionally PVP if needed. Mithril seemed like a great faction to apply for as it has a big community and I have been told by friends it is a great faction overall. I am just out from a ban and have lost contact with a lot of my friends, due to them leaving the server or being banned also, so Mithril seems like a great place to make new friends. Another reason for me wanting to join Mithril, is to make up for me raiding them a few times, and I would like to help them in anyway I can. I also want to improve my skills in RP, and Mithril seems a place where I could get help on doing that.
    Reffered By: BillyA836
    Speciality: PVP (But I am trying to become a better RP'er)
    Past Factions: 9thLegion (The original 9thLegion when ulumulu was still on the server), Damorn, Algaron, Lamplight

-In Character-

Roleplay Character name: Jo'Hara Ahrvakk
    Character Race: Tigran
    Character Occupation: Merchant
    Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: No. They should all be killed/eradicated.
    Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: No. Jo'Hara has encountered some undead and dakkar on his ventures and personally does not like them.
    Roleplay reason for joining (Required): Jo'Hara was born in a small village of Ithania, and had grew up to be a respectful merchant in the village. After saving up his regals for some many years, he was able to buy a merchants vessel, in which he could travel around Aloria, meeting new people and sell his goods. He travelled around Daendroc, Ellador and Ithania, until one day he docked in the ports of Mithril. The sight of this wondeful city took him by shock, its sheer beauty was making him dizzy. He new this new city he had found himself in, was the perfect place to try and take residence in, so that he come hopefully call Mithril his home.

@Claradwor @Volkmarus

37. Kidmodo

Kidmodo Slave of Raptum

Forum Name: Kidmodo ( YOU DONT SAY!)

In-Game Name (Required): Kidmodo Kiddymodo Yoloswagginswithacherryontop

IRL Age (if comfortable sharing): 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Do you Skype? Teamspeak?: No those things are for low life losers

Reason for joining (50 words min; Required): Because I want to go around screeaming my head off while waving a axe saying "DIE YOU SUCKERS!"

Referred by: Fubethemangler Papamodo

Speciality (RP or PvP; Required): RP and PvP ( I will kill them with a strongerly worderd letter about how they smell)

I am complete srcub and dont no no past factions

~{M}~In-Character~{M}~

Roleplay Character Name: Billy Bob Joe

Character Age: He drank so much he forgot it

Character Race: Human (we think)

Character Occupation: Drinking

Are they vampiric, and what is their view on vampirism?: What is this thing you call a vamipre?

Are they Undead/Dakkar, and what is their view on the Undead/Dakkar?: Que?

Approved (Or Peer Review) Character Application: No habla ingles

Roleplay reason for joining (Required): I want to kill people with a strongley worded letter

• Funny Funny x 2
  38. Kidmodo

Kidmodo Slave of Raptum

39. Pauluus

I LOVE YOUR APPLICATION THIS IS APPROVED SENORA KIDEMOTO OF FUBE MANGLER-LAND!~

40. Grimmsome

Grimmsome mr. blue sky (living here today)

double approved