Lyari Da'ero

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Cipherition, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

Lyari Da’ero

[​IMG]

~“What’s wrong with a little bit of Fun?”~
    Basic Information
    • Full Name: Lyari Da’ero
      • Physical Age: 20
    • Race: Cielothar
    • Sexuality: “If it breathes, I’m down.”
    • Preferred Weapon: N/A
    [​IMG]
    Skill Information
    Total Points: 60 Proficiency Points to spend; Along with 10 Hobby Points

• + 20 Sorcery (+ 20 from Points)
      • + 5 Bodycare Training (+ 5 from Points)
      • + 10 Perception Training (+ 10 from Points)
      • + 7 Medical Sciences (+ 7 from Points)
      • + 8 Lightgiver Ritualism (+ 8 from Points)
      • + 10 Linguistics Knowledge (+ 10 from Points)
      • + 10 Theatre Arts (+ 10 from Hobby Points)

Body Shape

• 0 Physical Stat
      • Slim Body Shape
      • Low Body Fat

Languages

• Plains Elven - Mother Tongue
      • Common - Learned through Childhood
      • Kathar Elven - Learned through Linguistics Knowledge
      • Leutz Vixe - Learned through Linguistics Knowledge
      • Olt'vven - Learned through Lightgiver Ritualism
    [​IMG]

~Sorcery~
    • Sorcery - Active!
    • 20 points invested = 5 spell slots
    • Schools Chosen: Lightness and Nature
    • Spell Slot 1 - Hope’s Beacon - The Sorcerer can choose a number of passive aesthetic effects.
    • A faint glow with an even fainter sparkle or glimmer effect of their skin of any color.
    • Sunray based tattoos that light up emanating from the hands to the elbows.
    • A sundisk made of light projected behind the Sorcerer’s head that activates when using Sorcery or Magic Spells.
    • Blood that has a luminescent effect when bleeding from the Sorcerer.
    • Spell Slot 2 - Brambling - The Sorcerer can cast Brambling to cast two branches to latch onto the target's feet.
    • Spell Slot 3 - Healing Grace - The Sorcerer can cast a spell to heal flesh wounds.
    • Spell Slot 4 - Familiar Sensor - Nature Animal Friend UWU
    • Spell Slot 5 - Wood Singing - The Sorcerer sings and makes stuff out of wood.
    ~Ritualism~
    • Ritualism - Active!
      8 points invested = Max. Ritualism
    • 1 Point = The Character can write/read/speak/understand Olt'vven, and create tattoos on their body.
    • 2 Points = The Character can engrave stones with Olt'vven, making them shiny and protect the Garden from impurities
    • 3 Points = The Character can use Gem Singing on themselves or others to graft gems and crystals into their body.
    • 4 Points = The Character can use an Olt'vven ritual to trans-morph themselves into either a domestic dog or cat.
    • 5 Points = The Character can use a weaving spell to plant a semi-permanent illusion on any Tattoo, burn-mark or scar on skin to hide it.
    • 6 Points = The Character can apply Lavvanya Mutations to either themselves or others who are willing, and reverse them, as long as they have been applied within the last week.
    • 7 Points = The Character can 'grow' small plants in their hair and from the skin of their arms and shoulders without harming themselves.
    • 8 Points = The Character can light-weave light to create a Light Armor set, which is plate-tier.
    ~Active Mutations~
    • She has swirly flare-like tattoos up to her elbows.
    • Her eyes glow a light mint green.
    • Small Lillies tend to make their home on the top of her shoulders, with vines wrapping lower around the arm.
    • Her skin is unnaturally smooth, with no blemishes in sight. (Mutation)
    • The tips of her hair become gas like, and float around her head. (Mutation)
    • Small feathers sprout behind her ears, curling around shell of her ears. (Mutation)
    • Her teeth and nails are stark white. (Mutation)
    • Has small feathered wings, though they are purely aesthetic. (Mutation)
    Note: Mutations listed here are usually activated for her at all times.

[​IMG]

Visual Information

• Eye Color: A Light Mint Green​
      • Hair Color: Purple (Dyed)​
        • Natural Hair Color: Chestnut Brown​
      • Skin Color: Light Tan​
      • Clothing: Light, Flowy Dresses, usually in Cool Shades of Blue​
      • Height: 5’7”​
    [​IMG]
    Personality and Abilities

The Question List - Interview!

• How do you express Happiness and Contentedness?
        • “Uhm- well, I tend to brighten, literally! I’m usually always happy, cause there’s really no point in being sad.”​
        • Well, what if something made you especially happy?
        • “Brighten more. I will become the Sun. Maybe try to make people laugh so everyone is happy.”
      • How do you respond to experiencing Fear?
        • “I’m not afraid of anything!”​
        • You screamed when you saw a cockroach on the wall…
        • “Ok, so maybe I’m slightly afraid of bugs, but that’s besides the point. So what if I tend to scream and sob when I’m afraid? That’s just common sense”​
      • How do you respond to experiencing Stress?
        • “Well, I tend to zero in on the task I’m stressed about. If I focus hard enough, then the stress goes away. I’ve been told I overdo it sometimes, and fall asleep.”​
      • How do you view Law and Authorities?
        • “I like their armour! Shiny~ Though… I do know they were mean to Nelfin previously, like clipping our ears. As long as they try their best to keep the peace, I’m ok with them. I understand they’re necessary.”​
      • How do you feel about Races other than your own?
        • “Uhm--- Everyone needs more glitter! Gotta shine bright! Especially the Kathar, they need lots of glitter. I’m mostly indifferent to other races, but I favor Orcs. So strong and burly~ Optimal hug size. As for races I don’t tend to like that much… Do Sanguines count? Nobody likes Sanguines, for obvious reasons, but I just don’t like the darkness. It’s not scary, it’s just part of my Sorcery. No hard feelings.”​
      • How do you feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
        • “There're so many religions, I honestly don’t know what to believe! I would like to believe there is a merciful higher being, like Estel, but I won’t deny there is a possibility of a not-so-nice higher being. For other faiths, I like exploring what people believe. People are really interesting!”​
      • How do you feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
        • “It’s so fun! It’s a lot of fun! I love the sparkle in people’s eyes when they see it in real life, especially children. I wish more people would accept it, but that’s their choice not mine. One of my missions in Regalia is to spread the wonderous world of magic, so it’s only common sense I like magic.”​
      • How do you feel towards your family?
        • “I love my family! They’re all so sweet and loving… Honestly, I would die for them. Momma is an amazing cook, and Poppa likes sewing clothes for us children! They even support me in my Arcane studies. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.”​
      • What are you the most proud of about yourself?
        • “I like my magic! It’s so shiny, and I can help others with it! I love being connected to nature. It feels… comforting. Sometimes… When times get tough, I just practice a little bit of magic. A little light can really change an atmosphere, y’know?”​
      • What motivates you to move forward and improve your life?
        • “I want to impress my family. I want to make them proud. If I fail, then it will all be for nothing. I won’t let their support go to waste!”​
      • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
        • “Uh… I don’t… I don’t like being incompetent. If my abilities are below par, then I cannot serve Estel, and I cannot spread peace and magic. I will not fail.”​
      • What is your biggest fear?
        • “Remember the cockroaches…?”​
        • Yes
        • “Then you should know what I’m afraid of. I don’t like how those little bugs move. All jerky- I can’t predict what they’ll do! Maybe I’m just afraid of stuff I can’t prepare for, I dunno. I don’t tend to focus on my fears.”​
    [​IMG]
    The Core List

• Choose your Character Alignment
        • Neutral Good - Lyari will try to do good and spread her wisdom far and wide. She will abide by the laws to the best of her ability, but if they go against her moral compass… well that’s just too bad, for the law.
      • Choose your Character Personality Type
        • Consul - ESFJ - Extraordinarily caring, social and popular. Always eager to help when asked.
      • Choose your Character's Religion
        • Faith of Estel - (9/10) - Growing up worshipping Estel, she keeps to her faith. While she does acknowledge that other higher beings exist, she believes Estel is the most merciful.

[​IMG]
    Life Story
    Birth through Age 14

• Born in a small, yet close village in the plains of Daendroc, Lyari never really had much money growing up. Her mother, Vastia, was an excellent cook, while her father, Ryi, was a tailor. She had one older brother, Yai, and an older sister, Bao.
      • Her family is close knit, and they all care for each other equally. Her father provides for the family, selling clothes and taking commissions from other townspeople. Her mother supports the town as well, caring for those who cannot feed each other. The children, including Lyari, helped their mother cook for those in need. Her family also practiced Lightgiver Ritualism with their small community.
      • In her free time, Lyari enjoyed reading about other cultures, she was entranced by the city of Regalia, told in her books. She also enjoyed reading about magic.
      • When she turned 12, she managed to convince her parents to let her travel to Regalia. She ventured along a travelling circus, who cared for her and took to her needs, all the while, sending letters back to her family whilst she was away.
    Age 14 to Age 25

• The travelling bunch was a huge part of her life. The circus allowed her to travel with them, if she performed. Lyari learned how to perform as a circus actor, particularly sorcery. Through two elder sorcerers on the caravan, would Lyari learn her spells from. Lyari also learned how to perform and entertain through her circus family.
      • Lyari arrived in Regalia at 25 years of age, eager to enter a new world.
    Age 25 - Age 33

• In Regalia, Lyari searched for a job quickly. She managed to cling to many odd jobs entertaining, living regal to regal. During her first few weeks in Regalia, she meets a Sorcerer familiar with Nature Spells, named Lyenthi. Lyenthi took Lyari under his wing, teaching her Nature Sorcery. They had a romantic connection, though it was short lived. Lyenthi left after only a few years of training Lyari, never to be seen again.
    Age 33 to Age 43

• Due to the loss of her previous teacher, Lyari falls into pure distress, burying herself into her studies, isolating herself from anyone and everyone. This shattered her mental state.
      • Eventually, the circus troupe returned to Regalia. From the letters Lyari sent, they were able to track down her location.
      • The troupe remained with her for another ten years, helping to get her back on her feet, giving her a steady amount of coin while doing so.
      • By 35, she was healthy, and lively again. She thanked the Circus Troupe, and they left for another adventure.
    Age 43 to Present

• Throughout the rest of her life till now, nothing much happened.
      • She still worked odd jobs, but found she enjoyed entertaining and spreading her magical knowledge to others.
      • To busy herself in her free time, she studied Linguistics, picking up Kathar Elven and Leutz-Vixe.
      • After becoming tired of going to the clinic everytime she hurt herself while entertaining, she picked up studying Medical Sciences, learning to tend to her own injuries.
      • Now she wanders Regalia, entertaining and spreading knowledge of her magic.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Cipherition, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there @Cipherition! Claiming this app for Aspirant review! Expect a reply shortly.

3. Mollymock

Since this deviates somewhat from the conventional approach, please place this in a spoiler and keep the Core List as your primary response.

Please add a sentence or two explaining why the character is quite so pious to flesh them out some more.

Please make these edits in Purple, and tag me when finished @Cipherition!

4. Cipherition

5. Mollymock

6. Cipherition

@Mollymock Found out Lightgiver Ritualism exists. Adjusted Points accordingly, Changes made in Magenta

7. Mollymock

8. Cipherition

@Mollymock After playing with her for a little bit, decided to switch out one of the sorcery spells and change her age to 65! Changes made in Blue

9. Mollymock

Alright, alright. I'd ask that you firstly remove your sorcery spells from a spoiler and remove the description of the abilities, or at the very least add a simplified list only detailing your sorcerys schools and spells. It needs to be obvious for quick reference for other players.

I'd also ask that you remove your Exist Mutations from a spoiler, or once more at the very list have a simplified list detailing exactly what mutations your character has.

Please make these edits and tag me when complete @Cipherition!

I'd also like to say that no more re-reviews for this character application will be allowed until May, and I ask that you don't shift sorcery spells/abilities for a wee while.

10. Cipherition

@Mollymock Aye Aye, Captain! Sorry for bothering you so much. Changes have been made and shortened.

11. Mollymock