Luca Soffio

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by The Unknown, Jun 10, 2022.

1. The Unknown

The Unknown Regalian Noble

Character Information
    • Full Name: Luca Alexius Soffio
    • Race: Ailor (Dressolini)
    • Eye Color: Hazel

Core Concept
    • Luca is a vibrant young Bloodcast knight driven by fiery and uncompromising ideals of knighthood and chivalry. Hailing from a modest background, he always aspired to the Viridian Order, but his family couldn’t afford the tuition. Now he holds himself to the highest moral standards and trains relentlessly in an effort to earn the respect of the ‘true’ knights he once hoped to join.
    • I must not attack an unarmed or defenceless opponent
    • I must not lie
    • I must not complain
    • I must not become complacent
    • I must not insult others
    • I must uphold principles over my own safety
    • I must not steal
    • I must not judge aberrants unfairly
    • I must not judge based on faith or race
    • I must always donate to those less fortunate
    • I must always keep my word

Proficiencies
    (13/14 points used)
    • Strength: 5
      • Unarmed Pack
      • Blades Pack
      • Blunt Pack
      • Polearm Pack
      • Improvised Weapon Pack
    • Constitution: 6
      • Light Shielding Pack
      • Heavy Shielding Pack
      • Multi Shielding Pack
      • Resilience pack
      • Physique Pack
      • Bruteforce Pack
    • Wisdom: 0
    • Dexterity: 0
    • Magic: 1 - Exist
      • Metal Magic Pack
    • Charisma: 1
      • Mount Husbandry Pack

Abilities
    Ailor racials.

Languages
    Common (Free)
    Dressolini (Native)

Appearance Information
    • Luca is a tall, well-built young man of 6 feet and 7 inches. His face is tan and rosy, sprinkled with abundant freckles, and though his hazel eyes always have something of tiredness to them, they are bright, and hint at an underlying energy. He has messy blonde hair, short, and is almost always wearing his red Bloodcast cape in some fashion – bundling it about his waist like a skirt in warm weather, or around his shoulders in winter.

Life Story
    • Luca was born in Montania, and brought up by his father, a gondolier, and his grandmother, a pagan witch in hiding. At least in part due to his grandmother, his childhood was peculiar; full of fantastical stories and odd circumstance. But it was also from his grandmother that he first heard tales of the Wards of Fae, which inspired him and captured his imagination entirely. His sister, Raffaella, was similarly captured, and they frequently ‘played knights’ about the house.
    • In his early adolescent years, it became clear that both Luca and his sister deeply wanted to become knights – his sister an Aelriggan and he a Viridian. This was by no means monetarily possible, so Luca volunteered to become a Bloodcast knight instead. Through his grandmother’s connections, the family was able to secure him a tutorship under a local knight, whilst his sister trained under the Wards of Fae. In his spare time (of which he had little), Luca helped out his father with the gondola, and learned a few spells in secret, alongside his sister, from their grandmother.
    • At around the age of 18, Luca made his first true journey out into the world, eventually to Blücherwald Castle, where he graduated as a Bloodcast Knight at age 21. At this age, he returned home for a year to Montania, where he spent part of his time at home and part of it travelling up and down the coast, doing odd jobs and finding employment where he could. He then drifted further afield, exploring the Regalian archipelago more fully. Though he differed from other Bloodcasts on the stringency of his chosen code, he embraced the lifestyle of a traveller and rarely stayed in one place for more than a month or two.
    • At the age of 23, Luca has grown tired of pretty villages, backwater towns, and serene waterside cities. He wants to prove himself, to meet more people like him, and to experience something more. What better place to do that than Regalia? When he receives word that his sister intends to travel there, too, the decision is made.

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 The Unknown, Jun 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  2. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

Hello, I am claiming this application.

3. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. CocoaCherry

CocoaCherry grandmother to all plants