Lothari Elven Village Build

MrHappyTinkles

Block-Put-Togetherer
Reaction score
Due to the lack of time I've had to write anything down, I've decided to release a picture-set of the Lothari Elven village, along with the world download of my progress so far. Please enjoy!

sawQ8NZ.png

NNrSahF.png

xSe62zs.png

6AM1jyu.png

XlmVGDv.png

-=[DOWNLOAD]=-
^Click Me^​

I will be providing a stripped-down version of each house with no trees obstructing the view once I have the time. If wanted, I can also provide a tutorial for building elven villages of this stature.

---x---​

Wanna show some support? Come diamond the PlanetMinecraft post!

IF YOU WANT AN EXAMPLE OF THE STYLE OF ANY RACE, MAKE A SUGGESTION AS A REPLY IN THE THREAD!

Last edited:
Ornamented Thylan caves and their settlements, aboriginals from Aloria in the snowy mountains; The outcome would be pretty neat as i find it an amusing idea.

@SirTinkles
Woah, awesome job! You've portrayed it near correctly!
My only complaints are of the walls, most Lotharic villages wouldn't necessarily have built walls, more of large brush that doubles as a wall. It also might be a bit more overgrown, though of course time stipulations and blagh blagh...

Great build nonetheless, perhaps a Talaric town/ district of a city?

Wow I'm making a village too! OwO we should cross and compare. XD

You went in a completely different path then I did. I really like this concept. This would make sense for lothar not living in the jungle <3.

Last edited: